Team-BHP
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Mitsubishi Lancer 'REGNEX - FIRE TRAIL II' Modified 'FFE/CAI/Wide Body/ICE'

regnex’s Team-BHP Garage
Mitsubishi Lancer 'REGNEX - FIRE TRAIL II' Modified 'FFE/CAI/Wide Body/ICE'
Hi Everybody,

Welcome to my gallery.
I always wanted to own a customized car, this was a long time dream of mine and finally I could fulfill it.

I managed to get hold of a second-hand top model 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer SFXi Petrol at a good reasonable price. This gave me the freedom to choose more upgrades to the car features to what I had already planned for "Pimpin’ my Ride".

The Entire modification process took 45 Days initially and then final tune-up and troubleshooting another 30 days after a test run of a month. Hence you’ll find the change in the name “Fire Trail – II’. [;)]
The man who carried out the mod job deserves all the credit for executing a successful project.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

The Checklist:

Project:
Regnex – Fire Trail II

Started: 4th Nov 2009
Completed: 22nd Dec 2009, final tune-up done by 14th March 2010

Update: Flames airbrushing by REGNEX CUSTOMZ (June 2011)

PERFORMANCE UPGRADE:
Manifold (Headers) 4-2-1
Full Customized Piping
Dual-tip end-can
Throttle Body Expansion/Butterfly
Intake pipe
K&N Performance Air-Filter

EXTERIOR:
Wide Body Kit, Custom designed Hood
17" inch, ‘69’ Alloy wheels
Yokohama S-Drive 205/40/R17
L.E.D. Tail lamps
CCFL Headlamps
Body Graphics/Vinyl - (including detailing/ bordering/ outline/ decals/ Logo)
Paint-job:DuPont Sandox Panting Exterior/Interior

INTERIOR:
MRN Material 80% Pure 20% ART leather Seat covers (Skin Fit)
MRN Material Side panel’s leather wraps (All 4 doors)
MRN Material Gear Boot
MRN Material Neck-rest pillow 1pair
Velvet Roof-top
Garware Classic Natural Ash Film Side/back

ICE:
Setup type: SQ+SPL (Sound Quality + Sound Pressure level)

Head unit: Pioneer 4150dvd
Speakers (Front): Ground Zero 165T 6.5" inch 2-way components
Rear: Earthquake Focus Series 6”x9"
SQ Amplifier 4ch: PowerBass ASA600.4
SPL Monoblock Amplifier:Vision Sound Labs
Subwoofers: 2 x Ground Zero 12XD-AL (dvc) 1000RMS
Display (Interior): 2 x 7” Head-rest LCD
Display (Booth): 9" Swivel LCD

ACCENT LIGHTING:
Interior: Custom trunk Lighting
Under-dashboard light
Exterior: Under-body 26V L.E.D. with Remote control, multi-coloured
H1 Autogauge H.I.D. kit
Knight Rider front grill pulsating L.E.D.'s (New addition Oct '10)

PERFORMANCE METER'S:
Autogage Oil Temperature gauge
Autogage Vaccum gauge
Autogage Water Temperature gauge
+ Autogage Meter mounting Pillar

ADDITIONAL STUFF:
Rear Parcel custom made 5/8" MDF Double tray
6.5" inch Spacer Rings MDF
Custom trunk Fiber-Glassing
Complete car damping (50sq.ft approx)
Car Security: Autocop
Reverse camera: 1.3 megapixel, IR night mode
Video Game Console: Sony Playstation PS2 + 2 Wireless controllers
Two Boss 1in-4out video Signal amplifier units (New addition Oct '10)
Gear Knob Starter
Sports steering Wheel (Including Hub)
160GB iPod Classic
Mapmyindia Delphi 200 GPS

ICE WIRING:
Complete 4AWG power cable + grounding cable
3 x Monster RCA signal cables
2kits x 16AWG Illusion Audio Wiring
12AWG Sub-woofer wiring
22AWG remote wiring
Crimps + connectors + clips + cable ties + screws
150A fuse-block

Check the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGhusCy0iMw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK5SvnS3AUY
http://indianautosblog.com/2010/06/modded-mitsubishi-lancer
www.facebook.com/regnexCustomz
www.regnex.com

IMG_6357.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
Playstation 2 - Game on the go GEAR KNOB STARTER 1.3 Mpx IR Night vision reverse camera PC290149.jpg P3180281.jpg IMG_2809.jpg IMG_2843.jpg IMG_6342.jpg IMG_6344.jpg IMG_6345.jpg IMG_6346.jpg IMG_6357.jpg IMG_6364.jpg IMG_6366.jpg IMG_6376.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: regnex
Created: 19th November 2009 18:27
Last Modified: 25th July 2011 00:33
Views: 11236
Comments: 39

Comments
Author Comment Date
Doge :o 25th January 2015
Aston Singh Speechless!! Hats off to you Sir. Amazing stuff :D 8th January 2015
aadithsince1980 Simply superb fit and finish :) 9th November 2011
Jayabusa The new look is impressive. 14th August 2011
regnex That's all air brush work 12th May 2011
cityvic Regnex are those flames.a sticker or airbrushing? 12th May 2011
Savin_Shetty very neat man.. 10th May 2011
auto-one Regnex, the black and yellow theme ( interior and exterior ) looks great. Every modified component from the head lights to the tail lights is done well. And the accent lighting adds to the visual appeal. Really an aesthetically pleasant modification. 21st January 2011
regnex @thedreamcatcher , SORRY TO RESPOND LATE, BUT IF YOU HAVE NOT YET BOUGHT THE GEAR-KNOB STARTER, MY ADVICE IS DON'T GO FOR IT.

IT MAY LOOK FANCY BUT CAN CREATE A LOT OF PROBLEM IF THE RELAY AND THE SWITCHING MECHANISM FAILS. AGAIN I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAKE IS YOURS.

JUST SHARING THIS SINCE I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH MINE RECENTLY.

CHEERS
16th January 2011
thedreamcatcher Hey, Just saw that you have the gear knob starter. How good is it, does it work fine, can it be installed easily

The reason I am asking is because, someone has posted this for sale and am wondering if it is good. How much did u get it for btw
6th January 2011
Team Fiat WILD TOTALLY WICKED LOVE THE INTERIORS 8th November 2010
Laki That'd be a killer on the roads man! you have pampered the car :-) 31st October 2010
whizzkid_ram This is Ultimate! 7th October 2010
regnex @Tassem, thanks, sourced the headlights thru a local dealer, waited for 3 months to get them in my hands ;). cost me 24k for front and rear set. 5th August 2010
Tassem Thats the Sweetest Modded Lancer I've seen in India! Excellent work!! I love the colors as well! A perfect package!

Where did you source those headlights and how much did they cost?

Tassem.
27th July 2010
regnex @hellraiser_yank, thanks buddy, i wouldn't mind if you share your comments on what you didn't like, would be a good opportunity to improvise. BTW the alloys make is '69' from Taiwan. I'm sorry i do not have the model no., i just chose them because i liked the design and finish. [:)] 9th June 2010
hellraiser_yank i love the whole mod job besides a few tiny little details here and there , but of course thats a matter of personal taste . overall level of detailing is nice. also can you PM me the make and model of the rims please. 9th June 2010
regnex @thedreamcatcher , thanx for the comments, humbles me alot. But the credit goes to Ramie who modified my ride and had the perfect understanding, Patience and dedication to really "Pimp My Ride". :D
Cheers!!!!!
9th June 2010
thedreamcatcher Hey, like someone here said, please mail me the pics at thedreamcatcher5@gmail.com with the subject

TeamBHP - The Best Lancer

Lest I forget and dont know where to look
9th June 2010
thedreamcatcher One of theeee best lancers I have seen in India. Ok, let us proclaim here, you have one of the finest lancers in the world 9th June 2010
ramie2400 Woo thats a killer ride there dude,when do i get to see in person ;) all the best getting famous bro!!!! :D 28th April 2010
regnex Thank you, mean's alot guys :) 1st April 2010
Utopian Killer ride! Awesome alloys....one of the best Lancers I have ever seen. 28th March 2010
Jayabusa Kilr ryd! 10th March 2010
theragingbull That is really a very hot looking ride! Love the rear tail lamps and all the modifications you've done. Certainly, one of the best Lancers i have seen till date. 21st February 2010
captainsokhi Nice ride there, man.... love the alloys and the paint job... and the ignition start/stop button is a nice touch.... 17th February 2010
regnex thanks zephyr, where do you live in margao? 7th February 2010
zephyr borem kaam kela ..re bab.. 7th February 2010
ACM neat job, liked the yelow on Black interiors, the front bumper was a bit of a put off, but the work on the sides and the rear and on the lights was just how I would have liked it myself.

Am sure the lancer will give your years of pleasure.
22nd January 2010
regnex thx man, those are custom made Plasma LEDs, upto 8 colours (i think) ;) 31st December 2009
vishnu.csk hi. Your car looks awesome. By the way is that Street Glow Led under ur car. Those LED's are very bright. How many colors are there.. 30th December 2009
regnex Thx Abhay & James 27th December 2009
abhayshanu !!!!WOW!!!!
Dude i could never imagine the car would turn out this way.
This is by far the bet looking lancer i have ever seen
27th December 2009
james hey those headlamps look nice.projectors? howmuch did it cost you? :) 26th December 2009
regnex got the kit from a dealer in Panjim, goa. cost me 23k including the spoiler. 24th November 2009
harmon_bro Also please let me know from where you sourced the bodykits. Thanks mate. 24th November 2009
harmon_bro Can you do me a favor and mail the pictures to me at s.vicky@Gmail.com please. Jut in case i loose track of the thread :-). 24th November 2009
regnex very soon, in a few days actually, once all the final touches are done :), it will be worth the wait ;) 22nd November 2009
harmon_bro When can we see the car with the new bodykit? 22nd November 2009