Drivetrain:
1. Isuzu 5 speed 4x4 gearbox with 4wd High & Low Transfer case
2. Front OKBJ differential with wider axles
3. MRCBT Steering system

Suspension, wheels & tires:
1. Leaf springs all around
2. Maxxis Bighorn 31X10.5 R 15 MT 762 mud terrain tyres

Interior:
6 point internal roll cage, Basic Carpet, Floor Mat, Customized Chevy Cruze front Bucket Seats with lumber and thigh adjustments, Side-folding & front facing innova seats at rear, Sony HU with speakers, Hella Map readling light, Rugged-ridge grab bars

Exterior:
1. Bonnet modified as CJ7
2. Customized heavy duty front bumper with MIG & TIG welding made from high-strength material
3. Hella Rallye 1000 aux. lights
4. Customized Soft doors
5. Hi-lift jack with mounts
6. Expedition roof rack with exterior support
7. Universal Jeep Tail lights
8. Rugged-ridge Jeep CJ side view mirrors
9. Customized Heavy duty rock sliders
10. Front Insect mesh
A water crossing near Darcha during leh trip

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
DSC05802.jpg DSC05807.jpg DSC05854.jpg In Corbett DSC06645.jpg DSC06573.jpg DSC06636.jpg Enroute Pangong Tso during ladakh trip A water crossing near Darcha during leh trip Jeep at the shore of Pangong Tso, dream fulfilled Near Pang during leh trip On the way to Kargil from Leh Another shot an Pangong Near Tangstey enroute pangong tso Jeep at Barlacha la
Gallery Statistics
Member: Kandisa
Created: 20th January 2010 17:41
Last Modified: 4th October 2012 14:50
Views: 5315
Comments: 15

Comments
Author Comment Date
Kandisa Thanks chanu for the kind words. All the best for your 550XD restoration project. 1st February 2011
chanu I also own a jeep but my next project will be a 550XD 1114 and your jeep is certainly going to be an inspiring machine to me, I've followed your thread post to post hence I am even more intrested in 550XD. 2nd January 2011
Kandisa Thanks a lot man. 17th December 2010
planet_rocker I Lob this ride - Stunning pictures and an Awesome Ride :) 17th December 2010
wanderernomad Haha is that a beanbag in the rear. Innovative man! 20th November 2010
Kandisa Thanks mate. The latest journey to Leh did give lot of opportunities to take some good snaps of the jeep in that kind of a terrain. 24th September 2010
Jayabusa Nice ride and excellent snaps dude. 23rd September 2010
Kandisa @yzfrj, thanks. Yeah the front bumper has been made subtle but it is a real heavy duty offroad bumper with MIG & TIG welding. I can see the bean bag is getting as much attention as the jeep..lol. Well the idea belongs to the person who has built the vehicle, fellow bhpian 'renegade'. 4th May 2010
yzfrj Pic 6 love it. Nice looking Jeep. The subtle front bumper mod nice one.
Bean bag. lol...! who's idea was it ?
3rd May 2010
Kandisa Thanks howler. Though the bean bag is a great stop-gap arrangement, i need to install a good rear seat soon. 20th April 2010
howler ROTFL!!! love your jeep an the bean bag too!! its killer!! 19th April 2010
Kandisa Thanks narendra..well the bean bag was used as the rear seat as the jeep didn't 've any rear seat and there were three passengers on that particular tour! And btw, it was really comfortable;-p 19th April 2010
narendra.vw Very nice photo no.7 looks like man on mission. One clarification ,what is been bag doing on the jeep 18th April 2010
Kandisa Thanks. It originally came with the Hurricane engine, the same engine which is there on CJ3b 9th March 2010
howler nice!! :P what engine did the 440 originally come with? 9th March 2010