Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • N/A
Interior:
  • N/A
Exterior:
  • N/A

3.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
1.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg cockpit 1.jpg dashboard.jpg front.jpg speedo 3.jpg side 1.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: PlatzdaTurbo
Created: 8th September 2010 18:12
Last Modified: 8th September 2010 18:31
Views: 6211
Comments: 13

Comments
Author Comment Date
PlatzdaTurbo The wooden insert comes with all Quattro models. WHile i agree it could have been replaced with something more sporty, can live with it. The red n black upholstery that you see is a part of Audi Exclusive packaging. I dont know why you found it just acceptable. The level of detail is awesome and its been done very minutely . Anyway, a matter or perspective i guess. Thanks for the compliments :) 7th February 2012
Berry 3.0 Tdi looks killer from the outside, especially the diffuser on the rear bumper and the lip spoiler but what went wrong with it's designers when it comes to the interiors ? Sporty red seats - Accepted, Wood Inserts on the dash etc - certainly look out of place. 6th February 2012
PlatzdaTurbo @ anshuman - you can say that again. :) I like to call it my '530d ,XF s Killer' :P 16th July 2011
.anshuman Nice car with a monster Diesel 4th July 2011
supercars This is not an A8. :P 16th January 2011
PlatzdaTurbo NEVER :D :P 1st January 2011
FlyingSpur Wow, nice car. When can I get a ride? :p 23rd December 2010
PlatzdaTurbo who says 1 cant get selfish ???? Y not the 4.2 tdi from the Q7 ??? :D
Yes i know the A4 might just explode because of all that reserve power !! :P YET !!
Driving this car makes u just want more and go on !
3rd December 2010
ashish22 absolutely blast to drive. Couldn't ask for a better diesel. 3rd December 2010
PlatzdaTurbo If it was me, i would have changed to the 5 spoke 18s the moment we got the car. Unfortunately, dad is in no mood to compromise on ride quality for the heck of better looking alloys. Would get it done anyways in a years time 24th September 2010
Akki_5 Gorgeous! But you seriously need to change the rims ASAP. Get something like the ones on the S4! 24th September 2010
PlatzdaTurbo thanks :) 10th September 2010
Pancham All I can do is WOW and BOW!!! Simply amazing!!! 9th September 2010