Team-BHP
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

SX4 2007 - Sold April 2012 The Man amongst all cars!

Karan1981’s Team-BHP Garage
SX4 2007 - Sold April 2012 The Man amongst all cars!
The SX4, as they rightly said, "The Men are Back"! Maruti did come back in the sedan class market with a bang when they launched this beast and i must admit it's one hell of a car / mini suv or anything else as people call it.

I've owned this car for lost to 5 year before i recently sold it off and we've done several road trips including some light off roading but i never had to think of if i can take my car somewhere because of the ground clearance and the stability it provided.

When i purchased it in 2007, it came at the lowest cost compared to other cars in the same segment and the maximum features, interior space and fun to drive element unlike the dead Honda City.

I can blindly recommend this car to anyone as it not only comes with the wide Maruti network, low cost of spares and easy availability but also provides good mileage. I consistenly got 11 - 12 in city with AC and 15 - 17 max on highways during trips.

More in the ownership detailed report (Coming Soon).

Cheers!
SX4_Interior.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
The intimidating Front Look SX4_Side_Right.jpg Sx4_Side_Left.jpg SX4_Interior.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: Karan1981
Created: 17th April 2012 00:57
Last Modified: 17th April 2012 01:37
Views: 921
Comments: 0

Comments
Author Comment Date