Gallery Statistics
Member: rankoz350
Created: 1st November 2006 20:20
Last Modified: 1st November 2006 20:28
Views: 11756
Comments: 11

Comments
Author Comment Date
kooldude even i have a black dio and am planning to do some mods can u give me some suggestions.I have thought of painting the rims red 5th December 2006
kooldude the dio is lookin hot man.can u explain me what is a glasswood chamber exhaust and where did u get it n how much did it cost 5th December 2006
rankoz350 glad u liked it guyz!! :D 9th November 2006
baddy that front end is damn sexy..... i cud do with red n black color tho 9th November 2006
dale_coolguy For 2000 that cool 7th November 2006
bablue rankoz,,u mean you had to tweak it again to fit it or what...? any ways its very good. 3rd November 2006
rankoz350 He refabricated the fairing, (moulding, repainting and all that...3 days job) Cost me Rs 2000 for all the work. Lovin it man 3rd November 2006
rankoz350 its not the normal stock light caroholic1, its a Stanley product. My mechanic, Nisar Motor Works, sourced them from Bangkok. 3rd November 2006
caroholic1 @bablue- Its the normal stock light the only thing is that rankoz350 has done a good stickering job on it. But, its looking realy good. :-) 3rd November 2006
bablue nice lights you have put in.... where did you get them..? 1st November 2006
bablue nice lights you have put in.... where did you get them..? 1st November 2006