Team-BHP

1984 Toyota Supra (Sold)

chase_nt’s Team-BHP Garage
1984 Toyota Supra (Sold)
This is the only sports car I've owned till date. Everyone has a dream of owning their first sports car. I was able to fulfill mine by purchasing the first generation Supra for $2200 (Australian) back in 2005. It had power everything and an awesome space age instrument cluster. It also went fast and made heads turn inspite of its age. It had a 2800cc 6 cylinder engine and it guzzled gas which made my aussie friends question why i purchase cars like this. But i love sports cars....which guy doesnt? It had its share of problems but i still loved it. This is the one car apart from my GT TSI that's still in my dreams. Oh did i mention i used to deliver pizzas for Dominos in this car. I used to get comments such as "look at what the delivery driver is driving", "they must be paying quite a bit of money for pizza delivery nowadays". This was also the first car that i had fitted with a thunderous MTX Sub and amp that almost filled the entire boot and announced that i was coming before they could actually see the car.
me and my supra.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
side view supra.jpg bond mobile.jpg brown guy brown car.jpg hot wheels&guy.jpg me and my supra.jpg supras rear end.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: chase_nt
Created: 3rd July 2015 19:15
Last Modified: 13th April 2018 13:41
Views: 1201
Comments: 0

Comments
Author Comment Date