Team-BHP

2004 Suzuki Alto (Sold)

chase_nt’s Team-BHP Garage
2004 Suzuki Alto (Sold)
This was the first car i purchased in India and it was also the first manual that I've owned. What a drag it was to come back to India and start getting used to driving in the chaos here after having such an amazing time learning the nuances of driving while i was in Australia. This was also the first manual that i have owned. The alto was frugal and it got me from point A to B. I purchased this car as a used vehicle which had 6000 km on the odometer. It was the LX model with no power steering and i payed a lot for it because it was sparingly run and also well looked after. It also had a lot of extras such as the alloy wheels that you see in the picture. I ended up splurging quite a bit on the gizmos such as stereos and interior in the vehicle. It was also sort of a half baked project with me trying to improve its performance with K&N cold air intake, special Iridium spark plugs and a free flow exhaust. At the end of the day it was a bit faster but it was still an Alto and i realized that modding a car is a costly affair. This is the car that i have owned for the longest period of time and that is 3 years and 10 months.
rear view of alto.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
side view of my small car..jpg with my alto.jpg rear view of alto.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: chase_nt
Created: 3rd July 2015 19:20
Last Modified: 13th April 2018 13:41
Views: 694
Comments: 0

Comments
Author Comment Date