Team-BHP
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

2006 Safari Dicor (3.0L) VX: The Arctic Silver Beast 4x4

suman’s Team-BHP Garage
2006 Safari Dicor (3.0L) VX: The Arctic Silver Beast 4x4
Unmatchable, indestructible - brings a smile to my face!!!
Miles to go before I sleep..........

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
Itching to leave the dealership.... Piercing the Fog A Beast of the 4x4 variety! Fishing anyone? On top of the World!! Minus Four Degrees.......no problems! Miles to go before I sleep..........
Gallery Statistics
Member: suman
Created: 23rd April 2007 17:22
Last Modified: 25th June 2009 15:51
Views: 6062
Comments: 20

Comments
Author Comment Date
vnabhi Absolutely stunning looks. The side profile of the Safari is unmatched--even bigger SUV's don't have its looks!
My neighbour has a dark blue 4X4 Dicor, and that too looks damn cool! A Nissan X trail that is parked beside it does not come anywhere near it on the looks front.
23rd April 2009
suman Arey yaar Anshuman, kabhi andar aa jao bhai, why at the gates? Haven't noticed the Scorpio but have seen the Elantra..........will keep my eyes open for the M Hawk! 9th August 2008
suman Arey yaar Anshuman, kabhi andar aa jao bhai, why at the gates? Haven't noticed the Scorpio but have seen the Elantra..........will keep my eyes open for the M Hawk! 9th August 2008
.anshuman sir i ve seen u at gates of ur apartment so many times.......did u notice a white elantra 786 or rocky beige scorpio 4430 flying around the area? 8th August 2008
benbsb29 How come no new updates, buddy? Still no Fiesta gallery too... :-S 31st July 2007
speedzak Beautiful car, maintained good, shot in a good location and Thanks for sharing it here. 1st July 2007
suman Absolutely correct Prajesh, at your favorite Hotel - Ros Common! 8th June 2007
kpzen Sir..! some pics are taken @ Kasauli right? 7th June 2007
suman Thanks Busa, needs a shampoo very badly though, planning on giving the "treatment" this weekend! 23rd May 2007
BUSA Veyr sweet your Dicor looks, Silver is one of the best colours on the Safari, very well maintained 2.. keep up the good work.. :) 20th May 2007
suman Hey thanks guys! Shuvd, nah, nothing at the moment.....1100D, high time! 3rd May 2007
1100D These pics invites me to get back home and buy one and do some driving! 2nd May 2007
shuvd nice!!! brings back memories of my black tcic.... any mods planned sir?? 2nd May 2007
suman Thanks Drifter, now I need to find time to take & put up pics of the other silver beauty - the Fida one! 30th April 2007
drifter Lovely pics, was waiting for your gallery for quite some time....now that i have free time, i shall be taking my truck out for some photos. 30th April 2007
suman Thanks guys! Ramsagar, between 9.5 & 9.8, just doesn't want to cross the 10 kmpl barrier! 27th April 2007
MaserQ handsome beast! 26th April 2007
Ramsagar nice color...wht's the mileage ur getting now.... 24th April 2007
suman Heh-heh, yah, lazy me :).....one of these days!!! Thanks Benny 24th April 2007
benbsb29 'Sexy' is thy name o mighty one..!!! Finally you put up a Gallery. Time for the Fiesta to have his share too !! 24th April 2007