Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2013, 12:33   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Vintage Car Drive to Mahabaleshwar - 2nd Edition (Nov/Dec 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
Well why not create a thread and call it Rutwij's classic car diaries.

Thanks, I shall post em in the thread Rehaan has mentioned and then if suited admins can create an entire thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Here's a general thread in which you can post the ones you're not sure of. If members feel the posts are better suited in a more specific thread, they can report it and we'll move em over.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintag...ars-india.html

cya
R
Shall do the same soon.

Thanks ans Cheers
Old 4th August 2013, 20:46   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogji View Post
Guys, It has been a long time since the Mahableshwar group met. How about a simple evening/dinner with wives/husbands to chat and enjoy ourselves?

Aniruddh are you listening?
Hello everyone I think a lunch/ brunch is certainly in the offing (even my wife thinks so) so I thought I would take the initiative. How many are game for a brunch at olive or equivalent on the 18th of August that's a Sunday. Do let me know I will make a booking at someplace interesting even if your bored with olive. Spouses are a must :-) regards the mole
the mole is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th August 2013, 21:01   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Hello everyone I think a lunch/ brunch is certainly in the offing (even my wife thinks so) so I thought I would take the initiative. How many are game for a brunch at olive or equivalent on the 18th of August that's a Sunday. Do let me know I will make a booking at someplace interesting even if your bored with olive. Spouses are a must :-) regards the mole
Yes, let's all catch up and about time. Thanks for taking the initiative

Cheers
Old 8th August 2013, 12:32   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Sadly I am not available on the 18th or the sunday thereafter.

Would it at all be possible to meet sunday 11th? If not please go ahead and have fun
Old 8th August 2013, 15:38   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hello everyone I think a lunch/ brunch is certainly in the offing (even my wife thinks so) so I thought I would take the initiative. How many are game for a brunch at olive or equivalent on the 18th of August that's a Sunday. .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasli View Post
Yes, let's all catch up .....Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogji View Post
......Would it at all be possible to meet sunday 11th? If not please go ahead and have fun
I am OK for the 11th, we could also do the 18th. Maybe we could join with the Fiatians and meet at Harbour View? I would be game, and am ready to be dropped back in a Fiat if my car won't start. Please decide soon

Cheers harit

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks