Team-BHP - Pics: Vintage & Classic cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Pics: Vintage & Classic cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/2098-pics-vintage-classic-cars-india.html)

Hey all....Was goin thru my external HD wen i came across these pics which i had since sum time.Dunno the source of the pics.Some were stolen from my friends PC.I thank him for sharing some of these.Wanted to share em with u guyz.Take a look.

Jaguar XK150(Gondal)

X

Hey all....Was goin thru my external HD wen i came across these pics which i had since sum time.Dunno the source of the pics.Some were stolen from my friends PC.I thank him for sharing some of these.Wanted to share em with u guyz.Take a look.

Mercedes 220SE(Vijay Mallya)

1916 Swift(Vijay Mallya)

Ferrari 328gts(Vijay Mallya)

1931 Pierce Arrow

Jaguar XK150(Gondal)

X

1939 Buick Roadmaster

1935 RR Phantom

X

1936 RR Phantom and 1998 Mercedes S-class(Vijay Mallya)

1944 Spitfire and 1998 Mazda Miata

X

AWESOME PICS

AMAZING ........great job

keep them coming

cheers

Hey V12 , where is the showroom that houses Vintage cars ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hey V12 , where is the showroom that houses Vintage cars ?

Hmmmm i dont know the exact location. But i see it everytime i go to Panvel. Somewhere in New Bombay. The place is called "Tarmat". I guess its the same guys who supply cement mixers, trucks for road constructions. And their trucks arereally well maintained. Even the cement mixers are clean.

awesome stuff dude. really funky. hey incace ur a luva of vintage u must go check out the cars really close at "that" petrolpump on peddar road.

Pics of a 1931 Ford Model A with mother-in-law seat. The most amazing thing about this car is that its a single owner car and is still in running condition.

awesome pics guys.
Hey v12, that dodge pic was taken at Bandra right? ive seen that car in person, looks stunning.

ya salil, my bro's friend took the pic. Its really a well restored car. The guy also owns an Impala and a very old Merc.

Anyways abt the Model A, the owners grandfather had purchased the car in 1931 in Calcutta for Rs. 1500. Was driven to Mumbai in 1960s and has been in constant use since then. Has one lots of awards too. The owner is a dealer in antique stuff too. He really loves his car. We (me and my bro) spoke to him for about 1/2 an hour. He had lotsa stories about the A. One which i liked was that he still uses the car on Sports Day for Jamnabai School (Vile Parle). Also uses it as a "Santa Claus-ride" for the school. I'm certain the car is really in good hands. Been in the same family for more than 70 years is really a record. My hats off to the owner * *

Man awsome Pics my dads first car was a beetle white in colour my dad gave it for free to a friend of his can u belive that but this was like 25 yrs back in Saudi man I love the old cars their awsome would love to modify them Hotrodding them if u guys get my drift:cool:

Wolseley :

Nice paint job there v12. That red parking light is just not going with the car. Radiator grill should have better finished. Especially when they've finished the coachwork so well. Now some STP Son of a Gun for the tyres.