Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2020, 05:48   #16

Re: The Lucknow Mercedes W123 Restoration

'HYPER' interested does not begin to describe the level of interest so few photos have generated over the daays in this thread.
Old 20th March 2020, 19:33   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurangsaini View Post
'HYPER' interested does not begin to describe the level of interest so few photos have generated over the daays in this thread.
Apologies friend for the radio silence. Have started the hunt for parts and corresponding with various suppliers in USA and Europe. Understandably under the current tough circumstances things are very slow under various stages of lockdown

I hope that the situation improves soon. The garage has downed shutters till 31st March and the car is parked back at home with me

While original parts from Europe and USA are expensive i am happy to report that almost all parts are available. The price of some parts are eye watering though and unaffordable. Simple things like bonnet release cable and other cables are incredibly expensive
Old 12th December 2020, 19:07   #18
BHPian

Hey there 53BHP,

I am sure there are many others like me waiting to hear on an update on this. It's been quite a while. A fun fact! Did you know that it was exactly 36 years ago today that this machine left the Daimler Benz AG works in Germany.

A very happy birthday from us all

Name:  001.png
Views: 664
Size:  17.6 KB
autobahner is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks