Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2009, 21:50   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasif View Post
And the best part is the guy couldn't even copy and paste the provided list as is instead typed it in and we had the "Buick Legal" and the "Auburn Portal"
But Thats how the Japanese pronounce "Regal" anyways for a minute my heart skipped a beat when i saw the building, forget the cars.
Old 30th November 2009, 11:30   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
But Thats how the Japanese pronounce "Regal" anyways for a minute my heart skipped a beat when i saw the building, forget the cars.
What caused that skipped beat ????
Old 30th November 2009, 15:27   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
What caused that skipped beat ????
well where in India do you find such a neat building being used to store vintage cars and classic, even our airport hangars dont have this kind of engineering.
Old 30th November 2009, 15:34   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
well where in India do you find such a neat building being used to store vintage cars and classic, even our airport hangars dont have this kind of engineering.
Amol, I must say you have a good eye for attention to detail .
Old 30th November 2009, 15:39   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
Amol, I must say you have a good eye for attention to detail .
Architect hai bhai !!
I too echo Amol's thoughts. Scant attention is given here to design / detailing of public buildings, and something like this comes across as a breath of fresh air. When will our babus learn ?

Last edited by SuperSelect : 30th November 2009 at 15:41.
Old 1st December 2009, 16:47   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSelect View Post
Architect hai bhai !!
I too echo Amol's thoughts. Scant attention is given here to design / detailing of public buildings, and something like this comes across as a breath of fresh air. When will our babus learn ?
And not to forget you are from the same profession , Art in whatever form is appreciated.
Old 7th December 2009, 15:59   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

This month's issue of Auto India carries a feature on Diljeet Titus's museum, also showing pictures of the Auburn Boattail replica - I think previously unseen to most. Also a feature on Nitin Dossa's Bentley and Avon. Worth a look.
Old 7th December 2009, 16:06   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
This month's issue of Auto India carries a feature on Diljeet Titus's museum, also showing pictures of the Auburn Boattail replica - I think previously unseen to most. Also a feature on Nitin Dossa's Bentley and Avon. Worth a look.

Please scan and post the features for the benefit of those who don't have access to this publication.
Old 7th December 2009, 16:51   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Please scan and post the features for the benefit of those who don't have access to this publication.
But are we allowed to do that, i believe not?
Old 7th December 2009, 17:01   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
But are we allowed to do that, i believe not?

Manish. I am sure you are allowed to do so. If not I am granting permission to you right here right now.

The only catch is that you have to make sure the copy of the mag you plan to use is paid for and not stolen !!
Old 7th December 2009, 21:58   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Manish. I am sure you are allowed to do so. If not I am granting permission to you right here right now.

The only catch is that you have to make sure the copy of the mag you plan to use is paid for and not stolen !!
No Wasif its not allowed, I remember I had scanned and put a pic of JRD's racing Bugatti which was removed by the moderators as it was scanned from an Indian publication. Scans from Indian publications are not allowed unless you have explicit wrtten permission from them. But hey you can email it to each other right?
Old 8th December 2009, 10:39   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No Wasif its not allowed, I remember I had scanned and put a pic of JRD's racing Bugatti which was removed by the moderators as it was scanned from an Indian publication. Scans from Indian publications are not allowed unless you have explicit wrtten permission from them. But hey you can email it to each other right?

Oops my bad. Didn't know Indian periodical publishers were so sensitive on this. Pity though it would definitely make the publication more pobular ultimately raising their circulation.

Would any kind soul please scan and mail this to me. I promise not to upload it here or elsewhere. Karl ??
Old 8th December 2009, 11:49   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oops my bad. Didn't know Indian periodical publishers were so sensitive on this. Pity though it would definitely make the publication more pobular ultimately raising their circulation.

Would any kind soul please scan and mail this to me. I promise not to upload it here or elsewhere. Karl ??
I checked at alocal store (odessy which is quite a big one), they are yet to recieve this months magazine. Guys in pune do get the issues of magazines firsts on the stands .
Old 6th February 2010, 15:50   #59
Senior - BHPian

There is an article "The Financial Express" of 6th February 2010 written by Mr. Titus. Have scanned and attached the same. Have a look at the name of 'knowledgeable' enthusiasts. I do not belong there.

Cheers harit
Attached Thumbnails
Visit- Pro bono publico- pics and report-magazine-4-financial-express-february-06-2010.jpg  

Old 6th February 2010, 22:23   #60
BHPian

Harit ,

You are being modest .

Your reputation precedes you .

Chauhan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks