Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2011, 23:01   #16
BHPian

re: Automatic - Honda City or New Hyundai Verna

@moom - i misread your post and assumed that you had a diesel automatic... but google had no proof of it so went to the toyota showroom to confirm it. so sad they dont have a diesel automatic.

but the resale value of my car is not so good. sundaram honda directed me to a third party dealer who was willing to negotiate from 7.5-7.75 lacs. is this a good amount to sell the car? or should i just buy it from my company and keep it on my own name for some more years?

btw me and wifey dropped into bmw showroom today which was on the way from the honda showroom (capital honda) and checked the bmw330d corporate edition. looks extremely pleasing. i wish i had the money !!! exshowroom is 25lacs. 4 lacs for govt regisration. (if pondy its 85k). and the bmwsecure is around 40k....

dev
Old 8th August 2011, 14:24   #17
BHPian

re: Automatic - Honda City or New Hyundai Verna

update : 6.5 is the best price that my Honda City is offered now....
so dropping the idea of selling this car...not worth selling it now...will retain it
planning to buy a separate A-star automatic for wifey ...

mods - u can close this thread ...

Last edited by .anshuman : 9th September 2011 at 23:30. Reason: We discourage short forms of car names, it definitely takes less time to type BUT more time to read. Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks