Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2012, 09:47   #46
BHPian

Re: Outgoing BMW 320d vs New Audi A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroongupta View Post
Yes sir, howsoever ridiculous it may sound, but I am telling her nothing. She believes in appreciating assets not depreciating. She would get a heart attack. I love her, Can't take that risk.
lol that's what we thought man...since you wrote quite seriously
How do we know that you had a wicked smile all along?! lol good one.

Quote:
Guys Guys Guys!

My fault. I was intentionally playing

Anyhow, be assured, my wife, my both daughters as well as couple of friends were all there all the time.

It took a lot to pull the lady of the house away from the Audi. She gave in in the end but a bit grudgingly...

So I booked the Corp 320D today. Delivery expected on Monday/Wednesday.. But here I am worried about the first scratch. I don't want any. And on the all black, I dread the the dust. How much i hate dust.
Eh?! That's the fastest 180 I've seen in many years hahaha. Your wife was there all along. You mentioned that she would kill you for these waste assets! Away from the Audi -ROFL-

Anyways, congratulations for the new bimmer. Worried about the first scratch and dust already! Just wait until you take the delivery and use it for a while. Believe me, it'll get dirty and it'll get dusty. There'll be muck on the underbody after you've driven on some roads. The interior getting filthy is a whole new arena.

Happy cornering and maintenance buddy. Waiting for delivery pics and ownership report.

pEaCe
Old 8th September 2012, 13:51   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Outgoing BMW 320d vs New Audi A4

Quote:
Guys Guys Guys!

My fault. I should have used some smileys. I was intentionally playing but hardly expected to evoke fury

Anyhow, be assured, my wife, my both daughters as well as couple of friends were all there all the time. The only point of contention 'in the family' was - while I and my elder daughter went mad about the Bimmer, it took a lot to pull the lady of the house away from the Audi. She gave in in the end but a bit grudgingly...

So I booked the Corp 320D today. Delivery expected on Monday/Wednesday.

I would like to thank Rishi Kapoor, the fellow Team BHPian you all know, all ends. He helped me all along with his wonderful inputs, discount haggling, etc. to such an extent that we were all very pleasantly surprised. It would not be an exaggeration to mention that he touched hearts of each one of us. By the end of the day, till the time we decided to sign on the dotted line, it came to a level that my wife was not willing to let me sign without 'My friend Rishi Jee's permission.

Rishi - Salute to you bro and salute to this wonderful forum! Love you all guys!

It was a strange feeling after I booked. I was nervous. I was all sweaty and fidgety and a lot distracted. I don't know why. May be its a fear of failure. Whether I will be able to do justice to the machine. I have always loved my cars but strangely never bothered about the fine maintenance. If you will hit me from behind on a signal, I will get down, smile and ask you - yaar aapki gaadi ko zyada to nahin lagi. But here I am worried about the first scratch. I don't want any. And on the all black, I dread the the dust. How much i hate dust.

Can I drive with the car cover on?

He he.
Glad to hear. Do put up a ownership report and also share the details like price, colour. What about BSI? Sure you went for it.
Old 8th September 2012, 15:03   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroongupta

Guys Guys Guys!

My fault. I should have used some smileys. I was intentionally playing but hardly expected to evoke fury

Anyhow, be assured, my wife, my both daughters as well as couple of friends were all there all the time. The only point of contention 'in the family' was - while I and my elder daughter went mad about the Bimmer, it took a lot to pull the lady of the house away from the Audi. She gave in in the end but a bit grudgingly...

So I booked the Corp 320D today. Delivery expected on Monday/Wednesday.

I would like to thank Rishi Kapoor.
Dude, i am glad i could help. All the best and look forward to catching up with you. Now, we need detailed ownership report from you :-)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks