Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2016, 17:30   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govindremesh View Post
My higher study plans worked out and I'll be migrating to the Netherlands in January 2017. Further, I came back from Kuwait for a 2 month break and am going back for the next three months. The Trigger has to go

Why can't you hand over the Trigger to your younger bro who's in engineering college? Maybe he doesn't NEED a bike, but I don't think a second year engineering student would turn down a free bike that's coming his way!! Being your own brother, yiu can be sure that he'll keep the Trigger in good shape!

You can make your bro super happy, and wouldn't have to part with your beloved bike!

Win - Win!
Geo_Ipe is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2018, 06:18   #17
BHPian

Re: A problem of too many vehicles in the garage!

Closing comments:

It took a long time but here's the final status:

1. Trigger was sold to a person known to dad's friend in my home town in August 2017. An automobile enthusiast himself, he told me that I could see the bike anytime I wanted.

2. Dad got transferred again! The Alto and Activa were sold in September 2017, again to people referred by Dad's friends.

3. A 2016 Swift Dzire VXi has joined the garage in June 2017 as the company car. The 2015 Honda city now gathers dust!

Thank you everyone for pitching in with your views. The final status is what most of you suggested, only that it took over one and a half years to implement

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd January 2018 at 13:55. Reason: No need to close the thread, as further discussion might still be possible for other members :)
govindremesh is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks