Team-BHP > What Car?

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2017, 19:18   #61
BHPian

re: Ford EcoSport AT vs Honda Jazz CVT. EDIT: EcoSport booked!

Congratulations Dr. Mohit !!!

Welcome to Club Ecosport, the most popular car on Team-Bhp.
BB311 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2019, 20:04   #62
BHPian

Re: Ford EcoSport AT vs Honda Jazz CVT. EDIT: EcoSport booked!

So I am in a similar predicament. I Need a small car for daily use purely in the city-something easy and peppy to drive and with decent features and a soft suspension for the ever horrible roads in my place. I have test driven them all and shortlisted the jazz and the ecosport automatic.
The jazz is lighter, peppier, smooth gearshifts, suspension is less jerky over potholes ,better visibility and has all the features I need. But nothing more.
The ecosport feels heavier, sturdy but lethargic initially in the lower rpms , visibility is definitely poorer, suspension is stiffer but the titanium plus is loaded with features almost all that which my merc has.
One friend suggested to go for the honda city however I am not sure the length is manageable in pure city driving. The width and turning circle seem fine on paper.
I am not very particular about high seating(I already use a crv regularly) but hate low seats too. i found the city's seats are not that low, say medium height. I am yet to test drive the city. I have no particular budget but dont want to spend say more than 15 lakhs

Most Viewed