Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2018, 14:30   #16
BHPian

Re: Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI or Ford EcoSport S?

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish.purswani View Post
6 air bags, kickass sync 3 infotainment system, HID headlamps, push start stop, auto headlamps, sunroof, 17inch alloys, traction control, tyre pressure monitoring system
You haven't mentioned your space requirements, but you could get a lot of what you are expecting in Ecosport in Freestyle as well. Ford has packaged it well enough for it to pass off as a 'compact Ecosport' rather than Figo Cross/Active.
Old 18th July 2018, 14:45   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidhu_hs View Post
You haven't mentioned your space requirements, but you could get a lot of what you are expecting in Ecosport in Freestyle as well. Ford has packaged it well enough for it to pass off as a 'compact Ecosport' rather than Figo Cross/Active.
We are a three member family. Dad drives the XUV now.
So this primarily will be driven by me and generally there would be 2-3 more occupants at the max.
Old 18th July 2018, 23:30   #18
Senior - BHPian

@girish - The question you need to answer is what are your requirements in a vehicle before you decide what to purchase.

How much space, ground clearance, image, comfort, offroading etc. etc.

Once you figure that out it will be a lot easier to recommend a car. You are currently comparing apples and oranges
Old 28th July 2018, 20:47   #19

@girish. I had similar choices for choosing my new car. I considered only two cars - Ecosport Diesel Titanium & Skoda Rapid. Mind finally said go with Rapid Style 1.5 TDI. Expecting delivery by next week.
Old 29th July 2018, 11:59   #20
BHPian

I am in a similar boat as you, except a few changes. I am looking to trade my 2012 City Ivtec for a Vento 1.6. I am tired of the Honda´s crappy quality and build, the car has done just 33K and is always giving me troubles.
Now a solid build and safety is a must, also the car has to be petrol. Confused between the Vento, Ecosport and the Yaris. The Ford seems to be the best car but the trouble is we already have an Ecoboost Ecosport, a car that I am very happy with.
I found the Vento or Rapid good but not as good as the Ford, still have to drive the Yaris, hoping it is the best of the bunch.
Old 1st August 2018, 12:38   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumaranna View Post
@girish. I had similar choices for choosing my new car. I considered only two cars - Ecosport Diesel Titanium & Skoda Rapid. Mind finally said go with Rapid Style 1.5 TDI. Expecting delivery by next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doge View Post
I found the Vento or Rapid good but not as good as the Ford, still have to drive the Yaris, hoping it is the best of the bunch.
After a lot of thought and test drives, I have made the plunge and booked the Rapid 1.5 TDI X Edition MT. Delivery expected in a week

Thank you everyone for all your valuable advise and feedback!

Last edited by girish.purswani : 1st August 2018 at 12:47.
girish.purswani is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks