Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car?

Old 18th September 2018, 00:35   #31
BHPian

Default Re: The next car purchase dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by vDragon3 View Post
Aspire facelift should be a complete package in my view. I am guessing prices will be same as the current version so titanium plus will be 40k more than the freestyle. So for this money you could get leather seats, rear adjustable headrests, rear armrest, bigger boot, 174 ground clearance is decent enough I suppose. Considering my height 6.1 and having traveled in aspire rental cabs, I find it more comfortable with my driving position and rear leg room to be sufficient.
So if I was to choose I would go with Aspire facelift as it ticks comfort, all safety features, if build quality improves by additional 50kgs a bonus, ride quality better than EcoSport, maybe new colours.
Would go with Freestyle if delivery is required sooner.
I have a similar feeling, also I guess the Aspire will be available in the Automatic trim from the launch owing to the spy pictures. Hence, if priced well it would be an excellent value for money when compared to Amaze. Fingers crossed.
Moreover, I've decided to wait for sometime and will take a call between Freestyle, Tiago JTP and Aspire as am not in a hurry because my Civic is performing quite decently. It's just that the car is a little big for the every day hustle in urban conditions.

Last edited by YashD : 18th September 2018 at 00:36.
YashD is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote