Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2020, 11:09   #76

Re: The quietest petrol automatic car around 10 lakhs

Thank you brother. I would definitely consider and finalize after the TD for Nios and Amaze.
Old 13th November 2020, 09:52   #77

After all suggestions from the esteemed community and taking into family's considerations, I went ahead and booked the Honda Amaze VX CVT - Exclusive Edition. The delivery date is November 20. Thank you all for your suggestions. I would be grateful if I can get tips and tricks and things that need to be checked before taking delivery.

P.S. I think I made a good choice as the grand i20 nios got two starts in the NCAP testing.
muneergsm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2020, 11:01   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muneergsm View Post
I would be grateful if I can get tips and tricks and things that need to be checked before taking delivery.

P.S. I think I made a good choice as the grand i20 nios got two starts in the NCAP testing.
Congratulations, Hondas are capable cars, reliable, and reasonable to maintain. Have been a Honda owner for over 8 years now and it has been a good ownership experience overall.

For the delivery process, make sure you take a copy of the TBHP PDI checklist and do a thorough check of the vehicle at the stockyard before paying the full amount and prior to registration of your vehicle. The checklist will give you all the information that you may require to give the green signal to your dealer.

Definitely a better choice than the Nios. Personally speaking, Hyundais and Kias are out of any shortlist that I would recommend, going by the ratings that important cars from both stables have received.
arindambasu13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2020, 13:50   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Congratulations, Hondas are capable cars, reliable, and reasonable to maintain. Have been a Honda owner for over 8 years now and it has been a good ownership experience overall.

For the delivery process, make sure you take a copy of the TBHP PDI checklist and do a thorough check of the vehicle at the stockyard before paying the full amount and prior to registration of your vehicle. The checklist will give you all the information that you may require to give the green signal to your dealer.

Definitely a better choice than the Nios. Personally speaking, Hyundais and Kias are out of any shortlist that I would recommend, going by the ratings that important cars from both stables have received.
Thank you for your great suggestions. Yeah, I have already taken a printout of the TBHP PDI checklist and it is a great document.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks