Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2020, 10:39   #76
Senior - BHPian

re: What Rs. 11 lakh car to gift my sister at her wedding? EDIT: Gifted a Ford EcoSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1in View Post
My BIL’s car probably won’t be coming to Bangalore If I get them this one, since they’ll need one in Kerala too.
This changes everything. All suggestions till now were for a 2nd car

Quote:
Current order of cars:
  1. Polo GT TSi (honorary position, not actually in the run with those warnings)
  2. EcoSport Titanium 1.5
  3. Jazz
  4. Ciaz
With their kind of low running, Ecosport 1.5 AT would be an ideal fit however it will nudge past 13L bangalore OTR(with discounts). Everything is excellent except the FE, but that wouldn't bother them much due to low usage. Next choice will be the Jazz CVT. With current discounts you can get the VX CVT in 10L OTR bangalore. Happy shopping

Last edited by SoumenD : 14th January 2020 at 10:48.
SoumenD is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2020, 21:24   #77
BHPian

re: What Rs. 11 lakh car to gift my sister at her wedding? EDIT: Gifted a Ford EcoSport

So what was the final decision? we all are waiting to know, at least i want to know
yesyeswe is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2020, 13:03   #78
BHPian

If I were in your sister's place I would definitely choose the cash, please!
sagaranjos is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2020, 13:50   #79

Good automatic is becoming necessary for driving in Indian traffic. I would recommend going for Honda Jazz or Amaze CVT.
Old 3rd March 2020, 15:35   #80
Senior - BHPian

I second the Jazz CVT.
Old 13th March 2020, 12:28   #81
BHPian

I told them to opt from the options or miss the gift and they went for a Canyon Ridge Ecosport 1.5 P MT Titanium over the Jazz CVT because they might be planning to relocate to a hilly locale in Kozhikode. Thanks for the help, everybody!
di1in is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 13th March 2020, 17:14   #82
BHPian

Re: What Rs. 11 lakh car to gift my sister at her wedding? EDIT - Gifted Ford Ecosport 1.5 P MT Tita

Congratulations on the car. Being an Ecosport owner myself, I can assure you that your sister and her fiance are going to have a great time in their new car. It is one of the best cars for hilly regions and is one of the safest options around too.

Last edited by rahulcmoulee : 13th March 2020 at 17:18.
Old 13th March 2020, 19:28   #83
BHPian

Re: What Rs. 11 lakh car to gift my sister at her wedding? EDIT: Gifted a Ford EcoSport

Quote:
I told them to opt from the options or miss the gift and they went for a Canyon Ridge Ecosport 1.5 P MT Titanium over the Jazz CVT because they might be planning to relocate to a hilly locale in Kozhikode. Thanks for the help, everybody!
Congratulations on the new car.
So nice of you, to gift them a car and good that you gave them the option to choose from.
Since they are the end users and their descision matters the most.

Ecosport is a wonderful car and looks nice in canyon ridge shade. Do share the pics once car is delivered.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks