Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2021, 09:03   #31

Re: Which car for my 17-year old brother?

Did you consider the new honda city? I think the petrol MT maybe a good option too. It’s a comfortable, dependable and fun to drive car.
Old 8th March 2021, 18:42   #32
BHPian

Since you mentioned that he might be driving it once he is 18, and your mom will be using it whenever required, my suggested combination would be a Spacious CSUV/Hatch with a good safety rating. The MT or AT call should be made by your mom and brother because they are the end-users.

I would recommend picking one from either Magnite/Kiger sibling or get an all-new TATA Altroz (i-turbo or diesel depending on your running). Get any one from the above, in its fully loaded avatar and all that will cost you less than 10 Lakh INR on the road.

An all rounder Family SUV - AllSpace - Tick
A weekend Butch SUV - THAR - Tick
A Reliable Sedan - AMAZE - Tick
A new CSUV/Hatch for errands - Magnite/Altroz - Tick

Last edited by kamilharis : 8th March 2021 at 18:46.
kamilharis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2021, 16:55   #33
BHPian

Give him a budget and ask him to go find it for himself considering his and mom's needs. Let him come back with 3 options, reason with him on his choices and the factors he considered. Of-course you can still convince him of the option that you feel is best for the whole family.

He is almost adult, so time you give him some freedom to decide (within the constraints).
satishchugh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks