Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2010, 16:21   #61
BHPian

I am not sure still if the battle has been decided, I suggest if it is not why not retake the test drives in all new Safari & other as well. Others like Honda city, All new Scorpio etc.
Old 5th March 2010, 19:34   #62
BHPian

Thanks guys for all the suggestions/advice. Sorry that I didn't update this thread about my ANHC purchase. Would like to close this thread.
Old 6th March 2010, 01:57   #63
BHPian

I'm frankly amazed that people have 10 lac INR to spend and still don't know what they want/expect from their purchase........the cars you are considering have completely opposed personalities and are designed for contrasting conditions. I think you need to sit down, make a note of your type of usage, mileage, priorities etc. and decide if you need a sedan or an SUV.....

Akhilesh51:
Quote:
3. Honda is known to use lighter steel structure to improve performance, thereby sacrificing safety.
I think you are talking absolute garbage.....for your information, Honda sells in more Eurpoean countries than Tata and are hence likely to have a better understanding of structures & crashworthiness. A brand with such a great reputation, they are highly unlikely to "sacrifice safety". Please avoid such comments to avoid making a fool of yourself!

rkbharat:
Quote:
3. Safari I guess will be more secure than ANHC, depending on the type of crash. Safari can roll over easily as compare to ANHC. So basically you need to change the way you drive.
Good, valid point....totally agree. Safari susceptable to roll due to its inherrently high centre of gravity

In the end, a test drive is probably the best way to nail it.....
Old 6th March 2010, 21:08   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameya View Post
I'm frankly amazed that people have 10 lac INR to spend and still don't know what they want/expect from their purchase........the cars you are considering have completely opposed personalities and are designed for contrasting conditions. I think you need to sit down, make a note of your type of usage, mileage, priorities etc. and decide if you need a sedan or an SUV.....
My dear friend, I would advice you to read the thread from the beginning. It is not that we don't know what to buy, but the fact that I wanted one where as my wifey wanted another car. I had my own reasons to arrive at my selection and my wifey had hers.
The whole point of the thread was to help me win this battle :-) and not to help me decide what car to buy.
Old 6th March 2010, 21:40   #65
BHPian

Hey Joe,

How are you man ?

I hope this thread is ending. I have been following this for quite long.

I would say you are fine with your points and your spouse is fine with her points ! Both are winners ! Congrats both !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks