Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2009, 20:11   #76
BHPian

Update: Of course the manual does tell me to drive cautiously during the first 1,000km, avoiding high revving, rapid shifts in acceleration or braking and limiting the speed for each gear (e.g. 1st - 30 km/h, 2nd - 60 km/h, 4th 110 km/h etc.)
Old 30th October 2009, 10:01   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Fan View Post
They say the licence plates will be ready on Thursday.
Also it drove very well in heavy Ring Road (Delhi) traffic. He kept telling me not to brake hard because other cars don't have such good brakes and could bang into my car's rear - so it is safe to say that he is fan.
Congratulations.
Wish you miles of happines.
Enjoy and drive safe.

One week is damn a lot of time. I dont know a lot but, it may have worked if you would have given a draft.

With the brakes, try to be extremely gentle in traffic. the car will stop whereever and whenever you brake, but theres no gaurantee that the car or bike will be at a distance enough to stop. It definately will help.
Old 3rd November 2009, 13:33   #78
BHPian

Has anybody fitted parking sensors on Cedia?

What are the options and can you do it without breaking the warranty?
Old 4th November 2009, 20:20   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Fan View Post
Good news... I booked a Chicago White coloured Mitsubishi Cedia Sports with Asian Motors! Discount came to Rs30,000 plus cover, mats, tissues (!) and two 3M teflon coatings after future servicing. Car is expected to be delivered October 25. Can't wait to hit the road with it!
Congratulations and welcome to the Cedia club. I got mine just over a week back and started driving it around on Thursday. Have already covered 450 kms in a week. It is a lovely car and you will be tempted to drive over even when you don't have to :-)
Be careful in traffic though - the car keeps asking for more but you need to keep an eye on the speedo and come off the gas to be safe.

I am slightly J as I didn't bargain too much and don't have any of the extra goodies that you got. But apparently the margins are less and hence the 'tissue' I think.
Old 4th November 2009, 23:02   #80
BHPian

Time to update the thread Title ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks