Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2009, 23:51   #31
BHPian

SX4 all the way

hi ikoneer,
i have been using the SX4 ZXi for a year now and like other SX4-ers, will vouch for it for life. GC, power, service back up, space and comfort for the driver, it just beats other cars in its segment hands down.

and the best part is it gives FE comparable to ANHC. so there you got it.!!

Go for it and you'll not repent it. If you do , full refund.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:16   #32
BHPian

Advance Paid for i10 AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
nice comparo buddy.
Thanks Raj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SX4LOVER View Post
Go for it and you'll not repent it. If you do , full refund.
Man you should be thoroughly enjoying your SX4. Agreed maruti never lets you down.

@All; who contributed -

I made a booking for i10 Magna AT (Blushing Red) yesterday by paying RS 10000 as advance. So many choices and so many cars, literally banging my head on what to choose, but then 'Home Ministry' finally said 'i want to drive' so 'i10 AT' it is.

I guess here ends my long list of search for AT and now let me thinking about dressing up my Magna.

Let me reach out to you all in the appropriate forums for the other stuff.

Thanks Again to one and all for the wonderful ideas, comparison and reaching out.
Old 14th December 2009, 14:14   #33
Senior - BHPian

good choice.

with an initial budget of i20 & now after booking an i10, you have saved a lot of money which can be spent in sprucing up your i10...

do i see OZ alloys, FFE, a 1 lakh ICE, Xenons, body mods...? Oh, home ministry will be driving!
Old 14th December 2009, 14:27   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
good choice.

with an initial budget of i20 & now after booking an i10, you have saved a lot of money which can be spent in sprucing up your i10...

do i see OZ alloys, FFE, a 1 lakh ICE, Xenons, body mods...? Oh, home ministry will be driving!
Can't really say 'saved a lots of money'. It is going to be on loan in any case, so money Saved = Not Earned.

Alloys and ICE are definite, Ever since i saw Bakya_2k12's xenons it is also there in my mind. Lets see when 'wishes' meets up with the 'reality'
Old 14th December 2009, 22:13   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoneer View Post
I made a booking for i10 Magna AT (Blushing Red) yesterday by paying RS 10000 as advance. So many choices and so many cars, literally banging my head on what to choose, but then 'Home Ministry' finally said 'i want to drive' so 'i10 AT' it is.
Congrats @ikoneer... Good choice. Makes practical sense in city.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks