Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2010, 21:38   #16
BHPian

I came across this interesting site here in USA.
Instead of getting a trailer, if you are only towing a MC, this looks awesome & they do have different towing depending on the bike weight

Heavy Duty Motorcycle Carrier - Joe Hauler Deluxe Heavy Duty Cam-Loc at DiscountRamps.com

My only confusion is xenon being a pickup, it'll defintely support the weight of 800lbs.
Will be able to fix this on a pickup in India?
I also like the safari and that being a SUV will it be able to tow 800lbs attached to it?
Old 15th April 2010, 21:45   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrini78 View Post
I came across this interesting site here in USA.
Instead of getting a trailer, if you are only towing a MC, this looks awesome & they do have different towing depending on the bike weight

Heavy Duty Motorcycle Carrier - Joe Hauler Deluxe Heavy Duty Cam-Loc at DiscountRamps.com

My only confusion is xenon being a pickup, it'll defintely support the weight of 800lbs.
Will be able to fix this on a pickup in India?
I also like the safari and that being a SUV will it be able to tow 800lbs attached to it?
i own a xenon, and its great looking but it comes the the usual tata quality control. so stuff will just fall off for the first two months or so.

If youre specifically looking for a vehicle that can tow 800 pounds any of the big boys can do the job for you. safari, scorpio, bolero, xenon

i personally own the xenon , bolero , and scorpio and of the three i love the scorpio the most. i would go for the scorpio if i were you! or if you want to look on the higher side a ford endeavour is a pretty good ride too
Old 17th April 2010, 23:51   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrini78 View Post
@ Keyur, since you drive a safari can you pls see this link and tell me if you'd be able to fix it onto your SUV

Not very sure Shrini if this is possible. I tried going under the car to see if there is any place to put this thing up. Well there is enough space, but I am not too sure if that would take the load. I suggest, you may ask this to TASS advisor. Else post it on the page for Car Mods. I am sure you shall get the reply.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks