Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-106.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghodlur (Post 2480290)
@Ric.Burns

Congratulations and welcome to T-BHP:thumbs up, You have booked a gem of a car and the deal seems good enough. I think you can do away with the 3M coating and get an anti rust underbody coating as altenative. Hope to read your ownsership thread soon.

@ghodlur: Punto comes with under body anti rust coating from factory itself. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIC.BURNS (Post 2480327)
Thanks a lot ghodlur! im planning on getting it outside.

Gem indeed. i cancelled my booking on Jazz after the GP TD, 16k km abused TD vehicle didnt show any rattle (its a heaven compared to my earlier swift zxi :Frustrati) and loads of torque of a diesel. infact this is my first oil burner.

Congratz @RIC - you have made a wonderful choice. Do not go for the 3M body coating and under body anti-rust coating. Try to get OEM seat covers of you like them, trade the 3M coatings for this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 2485520)
So finally the Polo 1.6 won. Congratulations, Volkman!
What was the final decider, vis-a-vis the Jazz? The GC of Jazz or offers on the Polo?

Truly it was too close a call, the Polo never bottomed out in humps ( non-standard in all sizes and shapes) where as for Jazz you need to be extra careful which is not practical at times.
Also the daily commute would be mostly on highway, hence as you know it's a pleasure to drive the 1.6.

Cheers!

Booked the tried and trusted All New Honda City (ANHC) on 20th August. Took delivery of the vehicle on 27th August . Enjoying every inch of the car with each passing hour. Will post an ownership report shortly.

Booked a "Pearl Arctic White" New Suzuki Swift (VDi) today. Delivery expected sometime towards the end of October. Waiting eagerly to post my first report on T-BHP.

Booked the white Beat LT yesterday and awaiting delivery in 2 days.
got real good deal for the festive season and nice deal on the old M800 in exchange.
free insurance worth 12.2k
exchange bonus worth 10k
free accessories worth 8.5

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariendj (Post 2489615)
Booked the white Beat LT yesterday and awaiting delivery in 2 days.
got real good deal for the festive season and nice deal on the old M800 in exchange.

Congratulations in advance.

I had advised my friend in 2010 to look at the Ritz and the BeatLT ; he chose the latter on two counts - price and his own good experiences with GM.

A good car on all counts ; just keep a watch on your tyres,though.I've seen uneven wear and tyre noise on my friend's Beat at 20k kms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_srini (Post 2489011)
Booked the tried and trusted All New Honda City (ANHC) on 20th August. Took delivery of the vehicle on 27th August . Enjoying every inch of the car with each passing hour. Will post an ownership report shortly.

Congratulations Raj on the ANHC. Waiting for your ownership thread with lots of pics. Please do add the ANHC in your signature too.

Its nice to know that you got the delivery in pretty quick time.

Hi,

I booked a 90hp from vizag @ 7.5 lacs otr. Accesories car cover, mats, seat covers and mud flaps on FOC.

Car in transit. June make. May receive on 2nd.

Will update after pdi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghodlur (Post 2489630)
Congratulations Raj on the ANHC. Waiting for your ownership thread with lots of pics. Please do add the ANHC in your signature too.

Its nice to know that you got the delivery in pretty quick time.

thanks ghodlur. The ownership report should rollout of the assembly line soon.

Booked Dzire ZDi on Ganesh Chaturti, from Fortpoint Thane !!!!!clap:

BASIC - 744166.00
REG(MUMBAI- INDIVIDUAL) - 55767.00
INSURANCE - 19132.00
DEPOT CHARGES - 2830.00
EXT WARRANTY - 4995.00
-----------------------------------------
TOTAL - 8,26,890.00
COLOR - BLACK
EXP DELIVERY - 2 MONTHS !!!!

FREEBIES-
- FLOOR MATS
- 3M UNDERBODY COATING
- TELFON COATING

Thanks & Regards
Varun

Quote:

Originally Posted by powertrain (Post 2490563)
Booked Dzire ZDi on Ganesh Chaturti, from Fortpoint Thane !!!!!clap:

BASIC - 744166.00
REG(MUMBAI- INDIVIDUAL) - 55767.00
INSURANCE - 19132.00
DEPOT CHARGES - 2830.00
EXT WARRANTY - 4995.00
-----------------------------------------
TOTAL - 8,26,890.00
COLOR - BLACK
EXP DELIVERY - 2 MONTHS !!!!

FREEBIES-
- FLOOR MATS
- 3M UNDERBODY COATING
- TELFON COATING

Thanks & Regards
Varun

Congratulations Powertrain on the Dzire booking:thumbs up. I would suggest get the Insurance done from outside and get the depot charges waived off, you should not be paying that. Also if possible opt for other accessories instead of teflon coating.
Will be waiting for your ownership thread, BTW was it the Ghodbunder Road Fortpoint?

I have booked my GP 1.3MJD 90HP Medium Grey last week on 27th Aug, 2011
Make : FIAT
Model : GP
Variant : 1.3MJD EP (90hp)
Color : Medium Grey
Expected Delivery Date : 2 weeks
Dealer & City : VST Motors, Chennai
Freebies : Mats, Mud Flaps and SunFilm was offered. I rejected these freebies instead told the SA to give more cash discount
Price: OTR: 7,55,000 [ ~50k+/- discounts insurance+corp+cash discount+others]

There was some confusion with choosing the color between Minimal Grey and Medium Grey I felt the door handle chrome strip will not gel well with Minimal Grey and hence finalized Medium Grey. I hope it looks good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghodlur (Post 2490594)
Congratulations Powertrain on the Dzire booking:thumbs up. I would suggest get the Insurance done from outside and get the depot charges waived off, you should not be paying that. Also if possible opt for other accessories instead of teflon coating.
Will be waiting for your ownership thread, BTW was it the Ghodbunder Road Fortpoint?

Thanks Ghodlur !!!:) On Insurance,i'm talking to some insurance co's for lowest quotes. Just spoke to my salesperson,on depo charges & got it waived off!!!! All thanks to you !!!!!clap:Can you explain why Teflon Coating is not nessecary?
And Yes i've booked from from Ghodbunder Road Fortpoint ! Do you live nearby???!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by powertrain (Post 2490652)
Thanks Ghodlur !!!:) On Insurance,i'm talking to some insurance co's for lowest quotes. Just spoke to my salesperson,on depo charges & got it waived off!!!! All thanks to you !!!!!clap:Can you explain why Teflon Coating is not nessecary?
And Yes i've booked from from Ghodbunder Road Fortpoint ! Do you live nearby???!!!

Regarding Teflon coating, pls refer to the thread links below. Hope this helps
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ally-help.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-new-cars.html

I do stay on Ghodbunder Road about 200mts from Fortpoint.

Just got back after booking my UT Jazz Select from Linkway Honda. Three of us went together to haggle for freebies and could only get a free fragrance bottle and universal phone charger from them.

Mudflaps are standard on the Select, and they give these nifty fabric floor mats with it. Tried to get AUX cables, but Linkway doesn't stock them at all according to the sales exec. Will follow up for any other freebies and keep you guys posted.