Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-148.html)

Make : Toyota
Model : Etios Liva Diesel
Variant : GD (Comes with ABS, but no airbags)
Booking Date : 24/11/2012
Color : Bluish Silver
Expected Delivery Date : Delivered on 30/11/2012
Freebies : Mudflaps, floor mats, 10 liter diesel, crystal ganesh.
Accessories from showroom: Fog lamp, protective corner bumpers, boot tray: total 6K
OTR Price with above accessories : Rs. 6,91,500
Discounts : Rs. 25,000 cash discount
Final OTR after cash discount and above accessories: 6,66,500/-.
Dealer : DSK Toyota, Bawdhan

Booked a Red Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion today at Concorde Motors ,Chennai.

Appox OTR ( without Insurance ) - 7.66L

Booking was just a formality , I would be processing the Company Lease in 1st Week of January.

Delivery tentatively planned for 2nd Week of January.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlon (Post 2996759)
Booked a Red Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion today at Concorde Motors ,Chennai.

Appox OTR ( without Insurance ) - 7.66L

Booking was just a formality , I would be processing the Company Lease in 1st Week of January.

Delivery tentatively planned for 2nd Week of January.

Congratulations Marlon!! Red is THE color which suits Punto the best.

Could you please share the difference in OTR prices for Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion & Punto Sport in Chennai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus_M (Post 2996812)
Congratulations Marlon!! Red is THE color which suits Punto the best.

Could you please share the difference in OTR prices for Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion & Punto Sport in Chennai?

Approx 60K difference. Punto Sport OTR is around 8.2L. This price is without including Insurance since the vehicle will be a company leased.

Changed our booked model to VDI, since the ABS variant is strangely in short supply, plus we are getting benefits of 80,000/- (including exchanging our old Esteem through True Value) on the Ritz Diesel.

Make : Maruti-Suzuki
Model : Ritz (new 2012 facelift)
Variant : VDI
Fuel : Diesel to power the DDiS!
Booking Date : 10/12/2012 (converted on 22/12/2012)
Color : Silky Silver/Superior White (either/or)
Expected Delivery Date : 24/12/2012 (cars despatched from Raipur depot through delivery truck)
Freebies : Mudflaps, floor mats, Car perfume, Paint job for door handles, mud flaps & ORVMs. (negotiated hard)
Accessories Planned: Pioneer HU, JBL comps/coaxs, Xenos/Autocop Central Locking, Seat Covers (Art Leather).
Price : 6,03,000 ex-showroom. (Getting RT + Insurance done from outside)
Discounts : 15,000 Consumer Offer, 20,000 Exchange Bonus, 5,000 Maruti Genuine Accessories offer (converted to cash discount), 3,000 Corporate Discount, 2,000 Additional Accessories (converted to cash discount).
Exchange : 35,000 for our (average-ly maintained) Maruti-Suzuki Esteem LX 1998 from Maruti Tru-Value.
Total Discounts + Exchange : 80,000/-
Booking Amount : 10,000/-.
Final Price (to be paid to dealer) : 5,13,000/-.
Expected OTR (including discounts/exchange) : ~5,83,000/-.
Actual OTR : 6,63,000/-.
Dealer : Sky Automobiles.

Will be taking delivery on Monday morning.

There's a white VDI (red interiors, VIN decoded as November 2012) shod with Bridgestones, and a silver VDI (grey interiors) with as-of-yet unknown tyres (was loaded onto truck before they could check). If it's Bridgestones as well, we will be picking up the silver VDI (depending on VIN), else it will be the white VDI.

Our first diesel car!! Wish me luck!

Make : Tata
Model
: Vista
Variant : LS Qjet
Booking Date : 22/12/2012
Color : Pearl White
Expected Delivery Date : 1/1/2013
Freebies : Mudflaps, floor mats, Car perfume, Left ORVM, Body cover
Price : 5,25,000 ex-showroom.
Discounts : 30,000 cash discount).
Exchange : 40,000
Total Discounts + Exchange : 70,000/-
Booking Amount : 10,000
Expected OTR (including discounts/exchange) : ~5,00,000/-.

Make : Ford
Model : Figo
Variant : EXI
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 23/12/2012
Color : Red
Expected Delivery Date : 31/12/2012
Freebies : Mudflaps, floor mats,Pillows, Paint job for door handles, mud flaps & ORVMs.
Price : 6,03,000 On Road. (includes zero depreciation insurance)
Booking Amount : 10,000/-.

I have booked the new Ritz Diesel VDI [Silver Color with Red Interiors] last week and am getting the following Deal in Pune at Chowgule Industries Dealer:

OTR [Pune] - 6,67,978
Cash Discount - 22,000
Corporate Discount - 3,000
Exchange bonus - 15000

No other Freebies offered. Not even Mud Flaps, Floor Mats. Tried negotiating a lot but no luck.
There is a AD in today's Paper of only Upto 30,000 Discount on the New Ritz Diesel in Pune. [15,000 Consumer Offer and 15,000 Exchange Bonus].
I am going in for 0% Dep. from New India Assurance from the dealer and they have quoted it 21,000. I think it is a bit on the higher side. I will be using by 45% NCB of my old Car and paying a much lesser price.

Is this a Good Deal or is any better deal available in Pune on the Ritz Diesel ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieselDon (Post 2851471)
Just booked the Skoda Rapid TDI Elegance. Yippie !

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieselDon (Post 2858451)
A sudden slew of developments and I saw myself postponing the booking. Yucks.
A combination of personal & work-related changes.
In all probability, I should take the same in Feb 2013 at the same dealer. A rare chance that I might be scouting for a dealer in Bangalore.

Finally booked a Terra Beige Vento 1.6 TDI Highline. (and about to take delivery)

Make : Volkswagen
Model : Vento
Variant : Highline MT
Booking Date : 07 Dec 2012 (was a moving target)
Colour : Terra Beige
Delivery Date : 26-Dec-2012 (yes, today ! - will be taking delivery shortly. VIN -WVWL12605DT027003 - manufactured 19-Nov-2012)
Dealer & City : PPS Motors, Hyderabad

Quote Particulars :-
Ex-Showroom : Rs 9,99,072
Less: Discount : Rs 27000 (am not good at bargaining I guess)
Special Ex-Showroom : Rs 9,72,072
Incidental Charges : Rs 14,950
Extended Warranty : Rs 11,634
Freebies (or/err.. was told so) : Bluetooth enabled Garmin Nuvi GPS 2565LM with Reverse Camera(wireless)
Accessories : Rs 9,101 (Door step, Mud Flaps, Rear Spoiler, Puncture Kit). Probably will pay for Car cover as well.

Overall, am very happy , as the dealer accepted to all terms and conditions of my company's corporate lease formalities !

Others : Planning for Kagu 3D Maxpider Floor Mats & Towel material seat covers from outside. Please PM me for (and provide me) advice !

I booked a Swift DZire Automatic on 26 October at Sai Service, Pune. I was shown a white DZire AT on 14 Dec with a chassis number ending in "FC". I rejected the car as "FC" indicates that the car was made in June 2012. (Thanks to tbhp for the VIN thread.) Sai Service does not seem to be at fault here. As per their warehouse records, which I got through an inside source, the car was dispatched from the plant on 5th Dec and received in Pune on 10th Dec.

Japanese companies are the biggest proponents of Just In Time strategy. It is kind of hard to believe that they would have this car in their inventory for six months. That too for a model that sells like hot cakes.

I have escalated the issue. They have a plant shutdown in the last week of Dec and they are unable to update me when a new car will be available. Looks like I have to wait till Jan end for the new car.

On-road price in Pune: 7.8 (including insurance and extended warranty)

Freebies: Plenty of headaches with a last-minute loan cancellation and fights with the bank on who will bear the cancellation and interest charges.

Pradeep

Make : M&M
Model : XUV
Variant : W6
Booking Date : 26/12/2012
Color : Volcano Black
Expected Delivery Date : 31/01/2013
Freebies : Floor mats, Rear Guard (after a lot of haggling with dealer who says there are no freebies on XUV).
Price : 11,70,000 (Ex-Showroom)
Booking Amount : 40,000/-
Insurance : 21500 (Once I transfer my 50% NCB from Scorpio)

In a world of diesel cars, I, a petrol head, have proudly booked one of the best small petrol cars available today!

Make : Honda

Model : Brio

Variant : EMT

Fuel : Petrol baby!

Booking Date : 27th Dec 2012

Color : Taffeta White

Expected Delivery Date : 3rd - 4th January 2013

Dealer & City : Crystal Honda

Freebies : 2 year extended warranty, Zero depreciation insurance, wheel caps, floor mats, UV body coating

Got a pretty smashing deal! Waiting for my little white puppy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumpingheart (Post 3001134)
In a world of diesel cars, I, a petrol head, have proudly booked one of the best small petrol cars available today!

Well, you are not alone. There are still many on the forum who swear by Petrol Power!
Wish you luck with your magnificent Honda. It is a great car.

Quote:

Petrol head ++ :thumbs up.

Variant : VAT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 02-Jan-2013
Color : Ralleye red
Expected Delivery Date : 2-3 months (no big hurry)
Dealer & City : Crystal Honda, Pune
Freebies : nothing except, one time body polish, fabric floor mats and tiny 2.5k corp discount + about 25% discount on PU Seat cover MRP.
OTR: approx 6.9L (outside octroi limit).

This will be my 1st car technically. Safari and WagonR belongs to Wifey on paper :).

-BJ

Quote:

Variant : EMT

Fuel : Petrol baby!

Booking Date : 27th Dec 2012

Color : Taffeta White

Expected Delivery Date : 3rd - 4th January 2013

Dealer & City : Crystal Honda

Freebies : 2 year extended warranty, Zero depreciation insurance, wheel caps, floor mats, UV body coating

Got a pretty smashing deal! Waiting for my little white puppy!

Can you Please post or PM me the OTR. I am planning to buy.