Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-150.html)

andescondor 18th February 2013 11:18

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Make : SKODA
Model : Rapid
Variant : 1.6 TDI Elegance
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : Jan 21, 2013
Delivery Date: Feb 9, 2013
Color : Silver
Dealer & City : Vinayaka Cars, Sadashivnagar. Bangalore.

Initial ownership review and photos to follow in the initial ownership section later.

SlowRider 19th February 2013 11:58

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 2997349)
Changed our booked model to VDI, since the ABS variant is strangely in short supply

Hi RavenAvi! How much delay were they expecting for the Ritz Vxi ABS? please: I too booked a Vxi ABS in mid-december, but no joy so far. The dealer says not a single Ritz with ABS has arrived since I booked.

n_aditya 19th February 2013 13:32

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 3017780)
Maruti has hiked prices of its cars across its models by up to Rs. 20,000/-

I am yet to get the revised price list for the ZDi which i had zeroed in on.

Turned out, that there was a Dec 2012 Ritz VDi in stock in the color of my choice (breeze blue) so the salesperson at Mandovi suggested i book it immediately to avail the old rate.

Turned out that the price hike on the new Ritz amounted to INR 12k so changed my booking to the Ritz ZDi, earlier this month.

Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Ritz
Variant : ZDi
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 16th Jan 2013
Color : Breeze Blue
Expected Delivery Date : 22nd Feb 2013.
Dealer & City : Mandovi Motors, Lavelle Road, Blore.

RavenAvi 19th February 2013 23:30

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowRider (Post 3045028)
Hi RavenAvi! How much delay were they expecting for the Ritz Vxi ABS? please: I too booked a Vxi ABS in mid-december, but no joy so far. The dealer says not a single Ritz with ABS has arrived since I booked.

Initially they said 15 days, which they extended to a month (shortage of separate ABS kits, is what I found out). Since we got a superb offer on the diesel, eventually we shifted to the VDi.

I suggest you upgrade to the ZXi, if ABS is important. Else go for the VXi (minus ABS).

arvind71181 20th February 2013 16:07

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Make : Hyundai
Model : i20 2013
Variant : Sportz
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 20th Feb 2013
Color : Grey (dont know the exact color name)
Expected Delivery Date : 25th Feb 2013
Dealer & City : V3 Hyundai, Chennai
Cost: 8.18L OTR (Includes 0 dep insurance and under chassis painting)

The dealer said the extended warranty can be availaed anytime before the end of the normal warranty (2 years). Am just hoping that the warrant gets extended to 4 years (2+2) before my normal warranty period is up. Will probably go for the PDI tomorrow or Friday at the yard. Dealer is co operative and agreed for PDI at the yard. Also matched the insurance quote which I obtained from outside, thus saving me almost 10K :)

SlowRider 20th February 2013 18:05

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 3045718)
Initially they said 15 days, which they extended to a month (shortage of separate ABS kits, is what I found out). Since we got a superb offer on the diesel, eventually we shifted to the VDi.

I suggest you upgrade to the ZXi, if ABS is important. Else go for the VXi (minus ABS).

Thanks for the info RavenAvi. Going for the ZXi fouls with the my petrol-vs-diesel math. :D And I don't wanna go without ABS. Guess it's gonna be a long wait. :(

Schoudhury 20th February 2013 18:42

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowRider (Post 3046475)
Thanks for the info RavenAvi. Going for the ZXi fouls with the my petrol-vs-diesel math. :D And I don't wanna go without ABS. Guess it's gonna be a long wait. :(

I guess you will get the ZXI faster than Vxi ABS.
I have hardly seen people buying vxi ABS, but a loads of zxi, so im sure you will get the ZXI definitely faster than vxi Abs ( which i guess are order to built).

Cheers

docaxe 26th February 2013 15:50

After a lot of dilly dallying testing cars like cruze at, altis at, Laura at....finally settled and booked VW Jetta Highline AT. Now starts the waiting period.Delivery promised1st week of April for 2013 manufactured chassis.
Car VW jetta Highline AT
Colour Candy White
Dealer VW Downtown Mumbai
Freebies Insurance plus corp disc

S@ndy 3rd March 2013 15:28

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Today booked a Maruti Suzuki Swift, colour Glistening grey and the Variant was VDI from Swani Motors here with expected delivery in July end.

Keep revvin'
S@ndy

mikilbhatkar 4th March 2013 13:26

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by docaxe (Post 3051150)
After a lot of dilly dallying testing cars like cruze at, altis at, Laura at....finally settled and booked VW Jetta Highline AT. Now starts the waiting period.Delivery promised1st week of April for 2013 manufactured chassis.
Car VW jetta Highline AT
Colour Candy White
Dealer VW Downtown Mumbai
Freebies Insurance plus corp disc

I had a suspicious experience with Downtown. I am planning a corporate booking for Vento TDI HL, in the proforma which they sent, the actual RTO tax is 19% of the invoice value instead of 20%. Whereas from all other dealers its 20%, inspite of raising this issue with the dealer, they didnt correct the proforma, i think he is registering the car sans octroi. Just a guess, experts can correct me.

I would be booking it from KSM Motors, Chembur, who gave me a better discount too.

Sumeetstoic 9th March 2013 19:42

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Make : FORD
Model : Figo
Variant : 1.4 EXI
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : Mar 9, 2013
Delivery Date: Apr 14, 2013
Color : White
Dealer & City : Delhi Ford, New Delhi

Initial ownership review and photos to follow in the initial ownership section later

arvind71181 9th March 2013 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeetstoic (Post 3061258)
Make : FORD
Model : Figo
Variant : 1.4 EXI
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : Mar 9, 2013
Delivery Date: Apr 14, 2013
Color : White
Dealer & City : Delhi Ford, New Delhi

Initial ownership review and photos to follow in the initial ownership section later

Does the figo have a booking period of a month or is it for a specific colour?

Sumeetstoic 9th March 2013 20:28

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
The Figo is available readily with the dealer, but the loan processing will take time with SBI and more importantly, we chose the date as it is the auspicious occassion of baisakhi.

docaxe 10th March 2013 15:59

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1060292

Waiting for the delivery on Friday. Anyone can offer me help in getting a special number from mh03 Rto?
Quote:

Originally Posted by docaxe (Post 3061800)

Waiting for the delivery on Friday. Anyone can offer me help in getting a special number from mh03 Rto?

Had to change colour to silver for immediate delivery

Note from the Team-BHP Support: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread.

kutts 10th March 2013 22:54

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread
 
Make : Tata
Model : Nano
Variant : CX
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 09March2013
Color :White
Expected Delivery Date :19March2013
Dealer & City :Kulathunkal Motors, Trivandrum
Freebies :20 K cash discount, 5K corporate, 12K for old 2 wheeler
Others : Body colored door handle, OVRM, Bumpers, floormats, mudflaps


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:16.