Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2015, 12:53   #3196
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN REX View Post
Did I miss it, or has no one booked the TUV yet ? Anyways here is mine.
Very surprised that you are exchanging the Vento TDi with the TUV 3OO! What were the parameters considered for this downgrade?
Old 2nd October 2015, 13:11   #3197
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Very surprised that you are exchanging the Vento TDi with the TUV 3OO! What were the parameters considered for this downgrade?
CrAzY dRiVeR, was always fascinated with the Bolero, right from the first model with rectangular headlamps. I liked that front design better than the present one.
Did not buy the Bolero since I found the interiors a bit crude for my family's likings (for me it was fine), very underpowered (had to stand on the accelerator and wait till the car picked up speed) and slightly bulky to handle in the city traffic.
TUV 300 fit in perfectly, the power, the size and the looks (for me of-course) and now with a 'till date the best' interiors on a Mahindra. Did not think further. I know that it will not be as comfortable and drivable as the Vento, but as I said 'the heart rules'. And now its 'no looking back' and hoping that the TUV meets my expectations.
CAPTAIN REX is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2015, 13:19   #3198
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN REX View Post
CrAzY dRiVeR, was always fascinated with the Bolero, right from the first model with rectangular headlamps. I liked that front design better than the present one.
True. While I was sitting at the Mahindra showroom for a TD of the TUV 3OO, my wife remarked that she liked the TUV better than the XUV 5OO. Then the sales guy asked me - "Sir, which one do you like?". The first generation Bolero came to mind instantly. Would have loved that same look, with the quality improvements of the TUV 3OO.

Congrats on your booking.
Old 2nd October 2015, 16:15   #3199
BHPian

Booked mine during the first week of July as a pre-launch and still waiting for delivery:

Make : Honda
Model : All New Jazz
Variant : VX MT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 03-Jul-2015
Color : Sunset Orange
Delivery : Waiting since September. ETA given as October end.
Dealer & City : Magnum Honda - Mekhri Circle
Sales Advisor : Kanth Kumar
Freebies : Are you kidding me?
Old 3rd October 2015, 08:32   #3200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzvicky201 View Post

Booking Date : 03-Jul-2015

Delivery : Waiting since September. ETA given as October end.

That's a really long wait! What's the reason given by the dealership? High demand?
Old 3rd October 2015, 11:13   #3201
BHPian

Hey! Didn't realize such a thread existed!
It's been more than 2 weeks that I booked my car, but I'll still post!!

Make : Ford
Model : Ecosport
Variant : 1.5 Titanium Automatic
Booking Date : 14th September
Color : Diamond White
Delivery Date : 18th October (Have deliberately postponed the delivery date - the car has already been allocated to me!)
Dealer & City : SC Ford - Mumbai
Freebies : 6k cash discount + art-leather seat covers worth 15k for free!
Safety Criteria : Absolutely important! 6 Airbags, ABS+EBD, Traction Control, HLA - the works!

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 3rd October 2015 at 22:07. Reason: Threat = thread. Typo corrected.
Old 3rd October 2015, 16:41   #3202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayonpal View Post
That's a really long wait! What's the reason given by the dealership? High demand?
Jazz top end model VX and the color is causing the delay. There is a shortage in VX model given to dealers, this my SA's reasoning for the delay.
Old 7th October 2015, 12:35   #3203
BHPian

Booked Last week :

Make : Maruti
Model : Ciaz
Variant : ZXI
Booking Date : 27th September
Color : Silky Silver
Delivery Date : 14th October (Navratras - the car has already been allocated to me!)
Dealer & City : Vipul Motors, Noida
Freebies : 25k Exchange bonus + 10k cash discount (October Navratras Discount Applicable)
Old 7th October 2015, 13:19   #3204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmolbedi View Post
Booked Last week :

Make : Maruti
Model : Ciaz
Variant : ZXI
Booking Date : 27th September
Color : Silky Silver
Delivery Date : 14th October (Navratras - the car has already been allocated to me!)
Dealer & City : Vipul Motors, Noida
Freebies : 25k Exchange bonus + 10k cash discount (October Navratras Discount Applicable)
Same Pinch Dude !!
I am taking my delivery on 14th as well !!
After seeing your Freebies, I had a word with my Sales Guy, he has agreed to refund 25K at the end
Old 7th October 2015, 13:33   #3205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post
Same Pinch Dude !!
I am taking my delivery on 14th as well !!
After seeing your Freebies, I had a word with my Sales Guy, he has agreed to refund 25K at the end
Great man! Maruti has not officially listed this discount but team-bhp post showed me a link where all manufacturers offers were listed. And I nailed the deal based on it.
Old 8th October 2015, 10:27   #3206
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Its raining GTs
Adding to @graaja list

Make: VW
Model: Polo
Variant: GT Tsi
Colour : While
Dealer: B.U.Bhandari, Pune
Discounts: None
On Road Price: 9.8 (need to double check)
Booked on: 7th September 2015
Expected Delivery Date: 45 days

Delaer had Jun/Jul manufactured 2 white pieces from the old model in stock. SE tried to push for old model saying Cruise Control is useless on Indian Roads and Cooled Glove box is a gimmick. Personally, not a big fan of auto fold mirrors. Kind of agree with him, but I would rather buy something that is "latest". Also I was not getting much discount for old model.

I usually stick to 80 on expressway no matter which car I am driving, so Cruise Control may be useful for someone like me.

But the feature I really wanted was blinkers on ORVMs. I would even go onto say that its a good passive safety feature. In city traffic there are instances where rear indicators are blocked for some reason (biker trying to jostle his way) any additional blinkers come in very handy.

So, I decided to go for the latest update and hence the waiting period. SE said I can expect delivery in 30 days for White.
Did you get your car or hear from the dealer. Just read today that VW has stopped all delivery of Polo with immediate effect.
Old 8th October 2015, 10:37   #3207
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_and View Post
Did you get your car or hear from the dealer. Just read today that VW has stopped all delivery of Polo with immediate effect.
The car has not yet reached dealer yard. it was supposed to get there this weekend.
I was planning to run a PDI check before I handover the cheque and give a go ahead for registration.

I will give VW a few days to come out with a detailed statement regarding the issue and the fix.
If nothing happens by next week, I will cancel the booking and go some where else.
Old 8th October 2015, 10:49   #3208
BHPian

Quote:
The car has not yet reached dealer yard. it was supposed to get there this weekend.
I was planning to run a PDI check before I handover the cheque and give a go ahead for registration.

I will give VW a few days to come out with a detailed statement regarding the issue and the fix.
If nothing happens by next week, I will cancel the booking and go some where else.

Here is the article >
http://www.team-bhp.com/news/volkswa...eliveries-polo
Old 8th October 2015, 11:56   #3209
BHPian

Quote:
Since you are buying the petrol version I suggest you look at Punto Abarth, it is far better than the TSI. Autocar review says so.
Old 9th October 2015, 00:26   #3210
Senior - BHPian

It's been a few weeks since I booked the car. The loan got disbursed last week and I'm now waiting for shrads to get over before I'm 'allowed' by family to take delivery. Have started working on the buying experience in the assembly line forum as-well.

NOTE: I'm buying a pre owned car from BMW premium selection.

Make : BMW
Model : F30 3 Series
Variant : 328i
Booking Date : Sept W1
Color : Imperial Blue
Delivery Date : 13 or 14 Oct
Dealer & City : Deustche Motoren Faridabad
Freebies : Some freebies like mats, cover and upgraded to Secure Advantage at cost of the Secure Basic
Safety Criteria : Very important and it does not disappoint. Also comes with Dynamic Traction control *evil grin*

Can't wait to get her home. Whole of this week I've been at bed rest recovering from a sinus surgery which makes it so much more frustrating.
quickdraw is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks