Color : Pearl Arctic White
Expected Delivery Date : Dusshera / Diwali
Dealer & City : Prem Motors, Gurgaon
Discounts : No discount at all :/
deathucider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 14:55   #3227
BHPian

Re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

I'll be taking delivery of my car Ciaz VDi (Options) in Silky Silver color tomorrow from Jagmohan motors, Ganaur (Sonepat). It's kind of a sub-dealership. I have done the PDI at the main dealership on Delhi Road (Sonepat). They will deliver it here. This local dealership is hardly two KM from our place.

Initially I had booked my car from Gurgaon (Pasco) but the SA was truly a pain with changing prices and discounts every two three days. Finally, once I had enough, I went ahead booking in hometown where ex showroom prices are 4K higher but it'll be lot more convenient and peaceful. They have matched the discounts from Pasco and have truly been a delight as there is a personal touch with the whole experience.

Car Price: 852166 (including extended warranty)
Insurance: 27800 (this is on higher side)
Discounts: 13K + 4K cash
Free MGA accessories: 10 K

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathucider View Post
Finally booked my first car!

Make : Maruti
Model : Celerio
Variant : Zxi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 14th October
Color : Pearl Arctic White
Expected Delivery Date : Dusshera / Diwali
Dealer & City : Prem Motors, Gurgaon
Discounts : No discount at all :/
Many congratulations and may you get many happy miles with it.

Prem motors seems be new and they are misling you. Check Pasco offer page. Find relevant discounts.

This is the minimum you would get. Take quotations from several dealers and talk to Prem guys and haggle with them now. I am sure they will concede.

Last edited by atnyia : 19th October 2015 at 15:10.
atnyia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 17:00   #3228
Senior - BHPian

Make : Volkswagen
Model : Jetta
Variant : Comfortline 2.0
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 19-10-2015
Color : Blue Silk
Expected Delivery Date : 26-10-2015 (depends on when my loan gets processed)
Dealer & City : VW Bangalore - Elite Motors, Hosur Road, Bangalore
Freebies : 10k Corp Discount + 20k Cash Discount + Teflon Coating

Pretty pumped ! Worthy upgrade to my 7 year old Cedia
Old 19th October 2015, 18:57   #3229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
I really need the car before the 21st - so what recourse do I have to get the delivery on time.
Your insistence on the delivery date is working against you. The dealer will always try to push a model/colour/variant to a customer in a hurry. They are only bothered about clearing their stock. Not getting you what you want..!

Try telling them you've decided to go for the Xcent or Dzire, and that you want to cancel your booking. See the response. If they can suddenly procure the model you want since 'someone else just cancelled their booking', be sure that they were trying to play you. If they still are not able to procure your model, then maybe you'll have to compromise - either on the date or on the model.

Best of luck!
Geo_Ipe is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 19:08   #3230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Many congratulations and may you get many happy miles with it.

Prem motors seems be new and they are misling you. Check [URL="http://www.pasco.in/Special-Offers.aspx"
Pasco offer page[/url]. Find relevant discounts.

This is the minimum you would get. Take quotations from several dealers and talk to Prem guys and haggle with them now. I am sure they will concede.
Prem Motors is actually not new and is actually the erstwhile "Apra Auto". The ownership has changed.
As for the discounts, I checked with all major players in Gurgaon, none have any cash discount on the zxi variant of Celerio ( Strange that other variants of the same model have it though). The only person offering me was Rana Motors, who was actually trying to pass off an older car in his own stockyard and it wasn't the color that I desired.
Though eventually I was able to get a corporate discount and got some good loan deals from HDFC ( Read as 9.7% on 90% of ex showroom and nil foreclosure alongwith the standard zero processing if I take insurance from them)
So overall a good deal I feel.
deathucider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 19:22   #3231
BHPian

Booked my new car and expecting to take delivery this week. Sold my 7.5 years old, 1,14,500 kms mileage car.

Make: Hyundai
Model: Xcent
Variant: S ABS
Fuel: Petrol
Booking date: 5/10/2015
Color: Twilight Blue
Expected delivery date: 22/10/2015
Dealer & City: FPL Hyundai, Chennai
Offer: Exchange bonus 40,000/- + insurance 20,806/- + cash discount 7,500 + essential accessories + art leather seat covers + under-body rust coating

Have checked the car in person at the dealer stock yard. As per VIN number, it is a July 2015 manufactured car. Had 19 kms on the odo.

Last edited by murillo : 19th October 2015 at 19:24.
Old 19th October 2015, 20:26   #3232
Senior - BHPian

Took many test drives (XUV, Scorpio, Mobilio, Lodgy, Ertiga etc) and finally booked TUV3OO (T8 variant, manual transmission, Molten Orange colour) today morning (after three back to back test drives with family)

Will be getting the delivery by Diwali (or may be before that if I am lucky)

Make: Mahindra
Model: TUV3OO
Variant: T8 (manual transmission)
Fuel: Diesel
Booking date: 19/10/2015
Color: Molten Orange
Expected delivery date: 11/11/2015
Dealer & City: Silver Jubilee Motors, Bhosari, Pune
Offer: None (Some people are yet to get the delivery of pre launch bookings)

Price break-up mentioned below:

The "I Booked my Car" Thread-tuv-3oo-price-breakup.jpg
AutoIndian is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 19th October 2015, 23:26   #3233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe View Post
Your insistence on the delivery date is working against you. The dealer will always try to push a model/colour/variant to a customer in a hurry. They are only bothered about clearing their stock. Not getting you what you want..!

Try telling them you've decided to go for the Xcent or Dzire, and that you want to cancel your booking. See the response. If they can suddenly procure the model you want since 'someone else just cancelled their booking', be sure that they were trying to play you. If they still are not able to procure your model, then maybe you'll have to compromise - either on the date or on the model.

Best of luck!
Sorry. I should have updated my story here earlier. My deadline to the dealer included the condition that I would cancel the booking and buy the xcent which was readily available. I then got a lot of calls from Ford customer care and the matter apparently went upto the india GM. Not that anything came out of it. They have now told me that the car will be billed from the company by 20th and I should get delivery by month end. I finally agreed because I didn't really want to buy anything else. BTW I have now been offered the 3rd year warranty for free for all my troubles
samaspire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2015, 08:20   #3234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
Price break-up mentioned below:
You can happily pocket the LBT amount since the Municipal corporations have been asked to do away with LBT. In addition if the dealer turnover is less than 50 cr (which I assume should be) then there is no way the LBT can be applied.
ghodlur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th October 2015, 08:38   #3235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
You can happily pocket the LBT amount since the Municipal corporations have been asked to do away with LBT. In addition if the dealer turnover is less than 50 cr (which I assume should be) then there is no way the LBT can be applied.
Thanks for that pointer Ghodlur. You are right, for most of the other car car quotations there was no mention of LBT on the price list. When I asked the categorically asked the Silver Jubilee guy, he mentioned that this dealer's turnover is more than 50 crore, hence LBT is applicable to him. I could not check out with other Mahindra dealers in the city as the car is simply not available with them.
Old 21st October 2015, 13:20   #3236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik0728 View Post
Congrats dpkbehera on your switch, well quite literally only the shape varies !!

I may be wrong, but seems like you are the first BHPian to book the Ecosport Facelift on the forum. Please post the buying/ownership experience as & when they line up
I booked the new variant of Ecosport ecoboost last Thursday, in Bangalore. I'll share the buying experience soon
autospeaker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2015, 16:47   #3237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Took many test drives (XUV, Scorpio, Mobilio, Lodgy, Ertiga etc) and finally booked TUV3OO (T8 variant, manual transmission, Molten Orange colour) today morning (after three back to back test drives with family)
Congrats AutoIndian on the booking of TUV.

From Ertiga to TUV, thats a change for good. Best wishes.

How did you manage to get waiver on handling charges ?
Old 21st October 2015, 18:00   #3238
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Congrats AutoIndian on the booking of TUV.

From Ertiga to TUV, thats a change for good. Best wishes.

How did you manage to get waiver on handling charges ?
Thank you for your wishes tanwaramit. I agree that was a drastic change in choice, which happened overnight after I test drove the TUV. After the first test drive I was blown away and after the third, I cut a cheque in favour of TUV.

Regarding handling charges, there were none in the price list. Some dealers/ manufacturers are honest and don't squeeze money under the pretext of "handling charges". So there was no question of waiver.
Old 21st October 2015, 19:52   #3239
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you for your wishes tanwaramit. I agree that was a drastic change in choice, which happened overnight after I test drove the TUV. After the first test drive I was blown away and after the third, I cut a cheque in favour of TUV.

Regarding handling charges, there were none in the price list. Some dealers/ manufacturers are honest and don't squeeze money under the pretext of "handling charges". So there was no question of waiver.
Just to be sure, calculate the registration charges as sometimes they club the handling charges with them. If they haven't then you have a good dealer there.

Congratulations on the new car.
Old 22nd October 2015, 02:16   #3240
BHPian

Booked my car last month and expecting delivery tomorrow

Make : Toyota
Model : Etios
Variant : VX
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 26th September 2015
Color : Grey
Delivery Date : 22nd October
Dealer & City : Lakozy Toyota, Malad (West) Mumbai
Freebies : 36k cash discount + underbody rust treatment; also got a good deal on exchanging my Santro

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks