Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-241.html)

I am in process to hunt a new hatchback. Is Hyundai offering 100℅ finance ? Or any other banks offering it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsetorange (Post 4130966)
After 5 sleepless nights of deliberations on the Suzuki Ignis and it's pricing, I finally bit the bullet.

Make: Maruti Suzuki
Model: Ignis
Variant: Alpha
Fuel: Diesel
City: Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu
Dealer: Trichy NEXA Karur by-pass.

Congratulations!

Even I got my Baleno Zeta CVT from Nexa Trichy (Karur By-pass) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsetorange (Post 4132290)
I agree the i20 is pound for pound a better car , but I don't live in Pondicherry to get such an eye-watering price.

The Asta (O) diesel comes at 10.6 lakhs here in Trichy, with a discount of 25k thrown in if I take a 2016 car.

The Asta diesel, however, comes at an almost identical price!

I was losing sleep over paying 9.4 lakhs for the Ignis, I should take a look at the Figo and the Swift again!

Ah got your point. Well in that case, you should certainly look at the new Figo. Its diesel engine is the best this side of 10 lakhs and can shame many more expensive cars :D
However, skip the Swift. It will be replaced by the next generation model in tye not so distant future.

Make :Maruti Suzuki
Model : S-Cross 1.6
Variant : Alpha(No choice)
Fuel : Diesel
Colour : Premium Silver
Price: Rs. 12,37,376/- (Ex Showroom Ahmedabad)
Booking Amount : Rs. 11,000/-
Discounts: 20,000/- Exchange Bonus + 5000/- Additional only
Booking Date :20/01/2017
Delivery Date : Not sure but in mid Feb 2017
Dealer & City : Kiran Motors-Nexa - S G Highway, Ahmedabad
Freebies : None

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiren959 (Post 4133122)

Congratulations for going to own the India's most VFM CAR [ my feeling :D]

And does that price of 12.37 L include the discounts ?

But S Cross is a complete package to own at just above 12 L .
Wish you a million miles ! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiren959 (Post 4133122)

Congratulations for your new car!! This is one of the best car from Maruti I have seen so far. I am wondering why just 20k of discount for car worth 12 lakh? Are they giving tough negotiations considering popularity of this car?

Thanks @poised2drive and @techcoze

12.37 is Ex-showroom price so it will be around 13.87 on road and 5k less from on road price

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lij (Post 4116871)
Others : 90k cash discount and I'll be getting the insurance done from outside if dealer cannot match it.

Booking amount 50k, rest will be paid after they confirm the VIN and I do a pre-registration PDI.

Congratulations for the car. What was the final OTR?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prokinetic (Post 4133228)
Congratulations for the car. What was the final OTR?

Thanks. The final OTR came to around 11.38 lakhs including insurance and rear camera.

As part of accessories apart from camera nothing was offered even after a lot of haggling (and I am not good at that), so ordered the cup type mud flaps, Linea rubber floor mats, door sills and Dupont Tyvec car covers which were provided during delivery which cost me additional Rs 6514. The price was exactly the same as on 99rpm.com and hence decided to get it from the dealer.

Quote:

I was losing sleep over paying 9.4 lakhs for the Ignis, I should take a look at the Figo and the Swift again!

Not trying to discourage you. But the Figo with 6 airbags and a much higher kerb weight should be safer that the Ignis. Both the Baleno and the Ignis are really light and that is something that really bothers me (and the 9.4L price too :uncontrol ) while I do agree the Ignis with the LED headlamps is a way better looker than the sedately styled Figo, I still cant convince myself to buy 950 kgs at 9.5 lakhs :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aravind.anand (Post 4133442)
Not trying to discourage you. But the Figo with 6 airbags and a much higher kerb weight should be safer that the Ignis. Both the Baleno and the Ignis are really light and that is something that really bothers me (and the 9.4L price too :uncontrol ) while I do agree the Ignis with the LED headlamps is a way better looker than the sedately styled Figo, I still cant convince myself to buy 950 kgs at 9.5 lakhs :Shockked:

I am looking at the Ignis strictly as a local runabout. The Vento is my highway vehicle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sairamboko (Post 4132560)
I am in process to hunt a new hatchback. Is Hyundai offering 100℅ finance ? Or any other banks offering it?

You should talk to the bank you have salary account on. They most likely would do a 100% Ex showroom finance. I was quoted the same from ICICI. The baseline is 85% Ex showroom, they'd do higher depending on your score and finances.

Quote:

The Asta (O) diesel comes at 10.6 lakhs here in Trichy, with a discount of 25k thrown in if I take a 2016 car.

Are Trichy prices higher than Madras? I had enquired for Asta (O) diesel just a week back in KUN Mount Road. I was quoted 10.43 with the same 25K off if taking a 2016 car. 2016 cars depending on colour were available for immediate delivery. 2017 car had a 25 day waiting period.

Model :Alto K10
Variant : VXI AMT (O)
Fuel : Petrol
Colour : Red
Price: Rs. 478,556 (after discounts)
Booking Amount : Rs.5000/
Discounts: 20,000/- Exchange Bonus + 25,000 cash discount + 1500 Corporate discount
Booking Date :25/01/2017
Delivery Date : Feb 1st 2017
Dealer & City : Pratham Motors, ORR Bangalore
Freebies : Side and bumper beadings+ under body coating

I was initially planning to go with grand i10, but the showroom experience spoiled it. Later i took test drive of Alto & celerio AMT. I was floored with AMT experience!! I asked my sales person if Optional variant is readily available. He checked and found one in transit clap: Booked it immediately ! Overall experience at Maruti has been great!! This sales man has been actively following up for the past 1year and that too for an Alto!! East or west, Maruti is best because of such things!! Looking forward to the delivery!

Make : Skoda
Model : Octavia
Variant : 1.8 TSI DSG AT
Fuel : Petrol
Colour : Black
Price : Rs. 26.45L (After Discount) - Original Price was 27.63L
Booking Amount : Paid 20L Upfront - Rest upon delivery
Discounts : 1.18L
Booking Date : 23/01/2017
Delivery Date : 30/0/2017
Dealer & City : TAFE Access, St Marks Road, Bangalore
Freebies : Basic Accessories Kit

Once I had finalised the car, went for a test drive at TAFE Access St Marks Road. Got a quote, visited Vinayak Skoda. Got another quote. Negotiated and finally booked at TAFE Access. Was confused between Black and White. Finally went for Black. Since it's quite urgent, hope they meet the delivery date promised to us.

Just completed 2 years and 39k kms in my ever reliable WagonR. Had to part with this car for the all new Ford Figo tdci -

Make : Ford
Model : Figo
Variant : Titanium Tdci
Colour : Blue
Final on road price : 7,95,000/- inclusive of 5k cash discount, free third year extended warranty, interior ambient light. But this excludes insurance which I will be buying out.
Booking date : 24-Jan-2017
Expected delivery date : End of Feb'17
City : Bangalore, Karnataka
Dealership : Lathangi Ford, JP Nagar
Would be Registration : KA 01 * ****
Freebies : Interior ambient lighting
Upgrades planned: Opti gloss coating from nkrishnap, tyre upgrade to 185/65 R14.