Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-25.html)

Thanks very much Aparth!

Sticking to the OE Alloys. The dealer made it clear that after-narket alloys would void warranty. I don't want to take that risk. After having gone through all the Skoda horror stories, and yet deciding to buy onestupid:, my appetite for risk is consummated:P. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards,
-Vishwa

Hi All,

After very long - I have booked my new car yesterday - Fiat Punto Multijet Emotion Pack

The onroad price quoted was 682973 and got a discount of Rs 30k. Expected date for delivery is 30th Dec 09

Hi Kailasji,

Congrats on booking for the GP. It is a good car with very good finish and shining. Post review affter delivery.

Hi,

I booked an SX4 on Sun 20-Dec-2009. The details are:
Make : Maruti
Model : SX4
Variant : ZXi MT, non-Leather
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 20-Dec-2009
Color : French Eclair
Expected Delivery Date : 01-Jan-2010
Dealer & City : Mandovi Motors, (JP Nagar Branch), Bangalore
Freebies : Reverse Parking sensor (Red Soul), Sun film (Garware), Car bod cover (MGA), Under-chassis coating (3M)
Others :
- Normal discount : Rs 25,000
- Loyalty bonus : Rs 25,000
- Corp discount : Rs 4,000
Net Price : Rs 834,740 OTR

Make : Fiat
Model : Grande Punto 1.4
Variant : Emotion PK
Booking Date : 21st Dec. 2009
Color : Exotica Red
Expected Delivery Date : 20 Jan. 2010 (I don't want it before that date)
Dealer & City : B.U.Bhandari Pune
Freebies : Door Mats
Others : Free Insurance + Extended Warranty + Corporate Discount

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhil_blr (Post 1647675)
Hi,

I booked an SX4 on Sun 20-Dec-2009. The details are:
Model : SX4
Variant : ZXi MT, non-Leather
Booking Date : 20-Dec-2009
Color : French Eclair
Expected Delivery Date : 01-Jan-2010
Dealer & City : Mandovi Motors, (JP Nagar Branch), Bangalore
Freebies : Reverse Parking sensor (Red Soul), Sun film (Garware), Car bod cover (MGA), Under-chassis coating (3M)
Others :
- Normal discount : Rs 25,000
- Loyalty bonus : Rs 25,000
- Corp discount : Rs 4,000
Net Price : Rs 834,740 OTR

Congrats Man! I also booked the same with clear beige and I am getting the delivery on 25th Dec. Bargain for some more freebies. I went with Pratham.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalDragon (Post 1648135)
Congrats Man! I also booked the same with clear beige and I am getting the delivery on 25th Dec. Bargain for some more freebies. I went with Pratham.

Great to hear that you booked an SX4 too. I wanted to see Pratham once before booking, but I had delayed a lot, and did not want to get so late that I lose out on the Dec offer for a few freebies. Plus I stay in South Bangalore, and Pratham is quite a way off.

What is Pratham offering you? I can still push Mandovi for a little more, otherwise cancel the booking and move to Pratham. Have to be a little shameless sometimes :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailashnj (Post 1647324)
Hi All,

After very long - I have booked my new car yesterday - Fiat Punto Multijet Emotion Pack

The onroad price quoted was 682973 and got a discount of Rs 30k. Expected date for delivery is 30th Dec 09

Thats an very good price. Enjoy the car, its lovely to drive this beauty!!!

Hi All,

We (re)booked the i10 Sportz A/T car on 19th Dec 2009.

Booking details:

Model: Hyundai i10 Sportz A/T
Dealer: Lakshmi Hyundai, Hyderabad
Color: Ouster Grey
Booking Date: 19th Dec 2009
Delivery Date: 26th Dec 2009
On Road Price: Rs. 490178/-
Discounts: 36k+ (as compared to last month) and 4k corporate discount
Freebies: (not so great or generic ones) Mats, Mud flaps, Teflon Coating, Perfume, Idol and Leather Steering Grip

Planning to go for

Extended Warranty – Rs.2500/- (3rd year only)
Remote Locking – Rs.2500/- (3 year warranty)
Seat Covers – Rs1500 (Fabric) or Rs.5500/- (leather- not sure type) not decided on Leather or Fabric
Sun film – 3M Rs.3500/- Approx (will get to know on the day of fixing.. Planning for 3M HP-50 or HP-70 (Please do let me know which one is better)
Fog Lamps – Rs.1200/- (not sure worth of it but thought of go for looks)

Actual Total: Rs.497378/- (with Fabric seat covers) or Rs.501378/-

Thank you for all the i10 owners who helped me with their reviews and commentsclap:. Also special thanks to Avi (mobike008) and NevGin for responding my PMs :)

The reason for rebooking is Talwar Hyundai, Hyderabad is not kept their word on vehicle delivery and have to go for cancellation of initial booking :Frustrati (dated 19th Nov 2009) and re-booked on 19th Dec 2009 (after getting confirmation of delivery on 12/26)

Booked a White Ritz VXi today....
need to decide what ICE to put in now!!! yay!!

Make : Chevrolet
Model : Spark
Variant : LT
Booking Date :24-Dec-09
Color : Casablanca White
Expected Delivery Date :TBD (Company lease processing to be completed)
Dealer & City : Regent Automobiles, New Delhi
Freebies :Floor mats, mud flaps, boot mats
Package: Kenwood 2 DIN stereo + 2 front speakers, remote locking, 3 year/45k service assurance (standard package being advertised in media)

Model includes: Central Locking, roof rail, spoiler, rear defogger, washer, wiper, body color everything, side mouldings,fog lamps,60:40 rear seat split,all 4 PW, rear parcel shelf, beige interiors ;)

Others :
Ex-showroom price: 379186
+ Logistic Charges: 5761
+ Insurance: 11092
+ Registration, Road Tax + Smart Card: 8254
+ MCD Charges: 2000
- Discount: 42000
= Initial Quote:364293

- Corporate Discount: 4000
= Revised Quote: 360293

+ Accessories requested (3M Sunfilm on all sides, Fabric Seat Covers, Autocop Security System w/Ignition shutoff, Antenna): 9100
= Total: 369393
- Additional discount offered : 3000
= Current Quote: 366393

I am thinking of getting insurance from outside which should give me a further 2-3k of reduction in cost bringing total to around 3.64L

Can anybody suggest if this is a competitive price or there is scope for further 'discussions' ;)

Thanks in advance

Quote:

Originally Posted by navan49 (Post 1641155)
Hi Balaji,

Just missed this thread. Hope now you may be anxiously awaiting for your new swift. Whether you are Ritzian or not the shell is different but the heart is same. Still we can share all the breath and circulation and the consumption of the Engine. This is common to both. Let us keep up.

Hi Navan,
i have taken delivery of Swift on wednesday. waiting to find time to load with accessories.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruchirtnt (Post 1639630)
Bought a City Silver VMT yesterday for my mamaji,
Posting some snaps.

Thats great, you will have the opportunity to experience some the best cars in the market now.

Hi,

I booked a Ritz. The details are:
Model : Ritz, November 2009
Variant : ZXi, Metallic
Booking Date : 24-Dec-2009
Color : Fire Brick Red
Expected Delivery Date : Hopefully by 31-Dec-2009 (Major waiting is only for Loan Processing)
Dealer & City : Rana Motors, (Tis Hazari Branch), Delhi
Freebies : Nothing Really - Mats, Mud Flaps and Steering Cover.
Others :
+ Ex-Showroom: 4.80L
+ 3rd Yr Warranty: 2,395/-
+ RTO+MCD+No.Plate: 23,970/-
+ Labor Charges: 3,500/-
+ Insurance:14,230/- (Nationalised Bank/ICICI Lombard)
- Dealer discount : Rs 6,000
- Nothing else :(
Net Price : Rs 5.18L OTR

Any comment/advice are appreciated.

--

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvnr06 (Post 1650319)
We (re)booked the i10 Sportz A/T car on 19th Dec 2009.
Sun film – 3M Rs.3500/- Approx (will get to know on the day of fixing.. Planning for 3M HP-50 or HP-70 (Please do let me know which one is better)

Congrats on your purchase.

My two cents on the sun-film. HP-50 on the sides and HP-70 on the rear is the norm(also suites RTO regulations). One cannot get a film blocking more than 50% on the sides and 70% on the rear and front. HP-70 may not be suitable for the front, you may have to go for CR series in 3M for the front or V-kool, etc which specialize in front windshield filming.