Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-258.html)

Make : Hyundai
Model : Creta
Variant : SX+ 1.6 L Automatic
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 11/03/2018
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : 25th March, 2018
Freebies : After haggling I received only the additional addon insurance amount for free from the dealer.
Accessories Planned: None yet, other than IND registration plates and rubber floor mats
Price : Rs 15 lakhs OTR
Booking Amount : Rs 51,000/-
Dealership : Shivnath Hyundai, Raipur

On Road Price - 17L after several rounds of negotiation

Took delivery of the car yesterday (17th March).clap: Minor gripes with the dealer delaying, not tying the ribbon, and not positioning the Fastag properly. Also, the car fan keeps intermittently turning on and there's heat from the engine bay. However, I'll discuss this as I take it to the showroom tomorrow for a new Fastag.

Very happy with the looks of the car, and also the purchase ceremony by the dealer. More details and pics to follow in the Initial Ownership thread.

Peace.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainPrice (Post 4364791)
Make : Honda
Model : City
Variant : 20th Anniversary Edition [ZX CVT]
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 15 February 2018
Color : Golden Brown Metallic
Expected Delivery Date : 03 March 2018
Dealer & City : Saphire Honda, Bangalore
Freebies (after heavy bargaining): Reverse Parking Sensors, Bucket Mats, Underbody Rust Coating
Others : 50% discount on first year insurance (Honda Assure), Cash Discount, Corporate Discount and Round-Off
Extras Purchased: Engine Protector Insurance, Zero-Depreciation Cover, Extended Warranty(4th and 5th Year), Roadside Assistance

Congratulations on the purchase, hopefully the fan issue is only the last of it. Buying a car at this price is an achievement for anybody.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainPrice (Post 4372955)
On Road Price - 17L after several rounds of negotiation.

Coming to prices, WOW!:Shockked: Honda City petrol prices are going up and up by the year, 17L for a car that used to be about 10-11 5-6 years ago. I got the 17' Elantra 6 speed auto for a little less than that post the sale of the Getz (year end offer of course).

HI All,

Done with booking on Tigor - XZA - Petrol, this weekend for my sister.
Color: Titanium Grey .
Original Quote was of 7,31,015/-.
Got free insurance Zero Dep, as per current offer till 31st March.
Additional 3000/- corp discount.
Additional 10 discount for "Loyalty" - this is what they told me, hence marked as corporate discount. :D
Will be receiving Mud flaps, Floor Mats, Side Cladings!!!, Bumper+door protectors, as complimentary gifts.
Delivery time informed is 2-3 weeks.
The price includes one year Gold AMC.
Dealer: Jabalpur Motors Indore.

Will be purchasing the three years Gold AMC as well. Should cost 13K.

Have got leather seat covers (6000/-) & Rear Camera(don't remember the price exactly. Will update) installed as accessories,will be paying for these two. Camera price is on higher side, but have to keep the warranty also in mind.

Regards,
Saurabh

Make : TATA
Model : Nexon
Variant : XZ+
Fuel : Diesel
Finla Price: 10,83,250 (including Gold AMC 2 years and Extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year)
Booking Date : 20 March 2018
Color : Glasgow Gray
Expected Delivery Date : 30 March 2018
Dealer & City : Pahwa, New Delhi
Freebies: Nothing, I don't expect too since I have bargained hard enough on insurance and managed to get the handling charge waived off.

Hi,

Booked a Lightning Blue Ford Ecosport Titanium+ AT from PPS Ford Bangalore on 25th March. Waiting period is 2 months. Managed to get 3rd year warranty, accessories worth 10k and essential kit for free. Will try to negotiate for more discounts after the vehicle is assigned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawhat (Post 4377083)
Hi,

Booked a Lightning Blue Ford Ecosport Titanium+ AT from PPS Ford Bangalore on 25th March. Waiting period is 2 months. Managed to get 3rd year warranty, accessories worth 10k and essential kit for free. Will try to negotiate for more discounts after the vehicle is assigned.

Congratulations!
Is there any specific reason you will further negotiate after the vehicle is assigned? I am unfamiliar with such negotiations. AFAIK, all the negotiations are done before the deal is closed. Can you please share more information regarding this decision?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavik.1991 (Post 4377096)
Congratulations!
Is there any specific reason you will further negotiate after the vehicle is assigned? I am unfamiliar with such negotiations. AFAIK, all the negotiations are done before the deal is closed. Can you please share more information regarding this decision?

At the end of discussions my SA also promised additional discount before delivery. From my end, I will try to milk as much as I can. I won't pursue aggressively though. The freebies I got are pretty attractive already.

Make : Maruti
Model : S-Cross
Variant : Zeta
Finla Price: 12,30,000
Booking Date : 26 March 2018
Color : Caffeine Brown
Expected Delivery Date : 26 May 2018
Dealer & City : Bimal Nexa, Bangalore
Freebies: Nothing, 2 months waiting period across Bangalore

Make: Maruti Suzuki
Model: Swift
Variant: ZXI AGS
Color: silver
Fuel: petrol
Booking date: 26 March
Final price: 8.20 lakhs (inclusive of 3 year extended warranty and 10k accessories)
Expected delivery date: 7 May 2018
Dealer: Sai Service Verna.
Freebies: promised free mats and mudflaps but will see on the day of delivery
Accessories planned: reversing camera and seat covers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR (Post 4261054)
Model : Verna
Variant : Manual EX
Booking Date : 28.08.17
Color : Pearl White
Delivery Date : 1st Week of October
Dealer & City : Advaith Hyundai, Mysore
Freebies : None

Car was invoiced today considering the GST impact!

I never took the delivery of the car! It simply did not workout, thanks to some goof-up by the Showroom guys!

My new booking is as below;

Model : Verna
Variant : 1.6D SX MT
Booking date : 25.03.2018
Color : Polar White
Delivery Date : 30.03.2018
Dealer : Advaith Hyundai, Mysore

Dear Friends,

Booked the Ecosport Diesel on 25 Mar 2018. Below are details:

Make : Ford
Model : Ecospsort
Variant : Titanium
Booking Date : 25th Mar 2018
Color : Diamond White
Expected Delivery Date : Ready Delivery - Awaiting Loan approval
Dealer & City : Pahwa Ford, Faridabad, Haryana
Discounts : Rs 38,000 (Extended Warranty and Essential kit were given free of cost)
Freebies : 2K worth of accessories.
Accessories Planned: Autodiming IRVM with reverse camera and display on IRVM, Door Visors, Illuminated Scuff plates, White LED lamps all over inside like No. plate lamps, Cabin lamps, Boot lamp.

After a lot of evaluation and detailed checking:

Make: Skoda
Model: Octavia
Variant: 1.8 TSI DSG L&K (petrol, for those not fully following)
DQ200 Gearbox - so fingers crossed!
4-year warranty standard from Skoda (no charge)

Other items:
4 year service contract - including consumables
Standard accessories (nothing extra - yet)
Colour: Silver (I just really like silver on cars and always have at least one silver in my garage)
Booking date: 27 March 2018
Delivery (expected): Depends, but registration will be before (or on) 31 March - pending PDI and financial clearance
City: Mumbai
Dealer: Autobahn, Prabhadevi (JMD had no stock and was quoting 12 weeks' waiting - accompanied by the 5% price hike!)

Booked S-Cross Zeta variant.

Final Price: 1196000
Color : Nexa Blue
Expected Delivery Date : 31 March 2018
Dealer & City : Autovista Nexa, Pune
Freebies: Nothing
Accessories- Seat covers, Mud flaps, floor lamination, Spoiler, Sporty Pedal, Floor mats, Steering cover

Quote:

Originally Posted by findviru (Post 4378080)
Booked S-Cross Zeta variant.

Final Price: 1196000
Color : Nexa Blue
Expected Delivery Date : 31 March 2018
Dealer & City : Autovista Nexa, Pune
Freebies: Nothing
Accessories- Seat covers, Mud flaps, floor lamination, Spoiler, Sporty Pedal, Floor mats, Steering cover

Congratulations on the booking, can I confirm if the delivery date is indeed 31st March. For me they have given a 8 weeks waiting period in Bangalore. Did they have ready stock for you?