Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-27.html)

Make : Hyundai
Model : i20
Variant :1.2 Asta
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 21-Nov-2009
Color : Dark Grey Metallic
Expected Delivery Date : 12-Jan-2010
Dealer & City : Asset Hyundai,Kanjunmarg
Freebies : Mud Flaps,Sun Film (Rear and Windows),Anti Rust Coating and Perfume
OTR : INR 6,37,000

My husband and me are planning to go for the pre delivery inspection on 2-Jan-2010. I will post pictures and updates once we get the pre delivery inspection is done.

Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : SLE
Booking Date : 30-Dec-2009
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : 30-Jan-2010
Dealer & City : India Garage, Chennai
Freebies : None - They cannot confirm any till they hear from mahindra about the 2010 variants

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailmaldi (Post 1652555)
But the dealer claims that since i dont have ration card/passport/etc on this address, I need to give a INR 700 affidavit to "RTO" to get the car registered. Is this valid or is the dealer just trying to make a quick buck/ bribe RTO here. And if so, how should I deal with it?

Hi, I reside at a rental place, got my car registered at Navi Mumbai RTO. The documents given -
1. my native place/permanent residence proof
2. My rental aggrement copy + Police NOC
3. Current electricity bill original (they returned that after varification) - comes in the name of developer not even in name of the owner.
4. An affidavit - dealer took Rs. 300/- for that. If you know some Govt. authorized notary, you can do that with in Rs. 100 (Stamp paper + Notary's fee).
I was personally present before Dy RTO (nice person), he asked me what have you submitted, looked at the paper and passed the same. No extra money I paid for that.
You have your own house I don't think you need an affidavit. If your area comes under Vashi RTO I would suggest you go at RTO directly and check what documents they require in your case.
All the best and keep us updated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fornax (Post 1652256)
Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : SX4 MT (BSIV)
Variant : ZXi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 27-Dec-2009
Color : Silver
Expected Delivery Date : 03-Jan-2010
Dealer & City : Spectra Motors, Borivali-East
Freebies : Sun film - front, side & back, transparent mats, steering cover & body cover
Others : Corporate discount, 1% cashback on financed amount

How much time does it take the Andheri-RTO to register a car?

My car shall come up for registration on 02-Jan-2010, and I am told it would take minimum 2 days for the registration. Hence the arrival date for my baby is set-back by a day to 04-Jan-2010. Sad part is - my vacation ends a day before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navan49 (Post 1656657)
Hi vaidy,

Congrats on your new Ritz. That too blue blaze. Great welcome for one more Ritz in Chennai. We are many Ritzians in various forums. Post your pictures and review report.

Thanks Navan, Wil surely post my reviews.. Waiting eagerly to get hold of my Blue Ritz..:)

Manufacturer : HM - Mitsubishi Motors
Model : Cedia Sports
Colour : Blue Streak
Engine : 2.0L Petrol
Booked on : 28.12.09
Expected delivery on : 05.01.2010
Freebies : Extended Warranty, floor&boot mats, body cover,mesh grill,mud flaps
Price :9.95L OTR ( adjusted for discount )

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 1659123)
Manufacturer : HM - Mitsubishi Motors
Model : Cedia Sports
Colour : Blue Streak
Engine : 2.0L Petrol
Booked on : 28.12.09
Expected delivery on : 05.01.2010
Freebies : Extended Warranty, floor&boot mats, body cover,mesh grill,mud flaps
Price :9.95L OTR ( adjusted for discount )

Congratulations Khoj. Hope you'll complete the run-in well before our forthcoming meet to Lonavala. See there with your Cedia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaddiwale (Post 1660317)
Congratulations Khoj. Hope you'll complete the run-in well before our forthcoming meet to Lonavala. See there with your Cedia.

@ gaddiwale, thank you.
The Blue Streak may have to sit this one out. You see I am buying this in Delhi and it all depends on when I can drive it down to Bombay.

meanwhile how much was the road tax you paid in terms of % of invoice value. Did you also have to pay cess@1%.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 1660349)
meanwhile how much was the road tax you paid in terms of % of invoice value. Did you also have to pay cess@1%.

Registration charges was 7% of the invoiced value (got the RTO receipt) and yes I have paid 1% CESS.

I got Delivery of My Vista Terra Quadrajet Marine Silver Colour on day before Christmas.
Mandatory details ;)
Make : TATA
Model :New Indica aka "Vista"
Variant :Terra Quadrajet
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 21-December-2009
Color : Marine Silver
Delivered On : 24th December 2009
Dealer & City : Concorde Tata Dealer,Nettoor,Kochi
Freebies : Mud Flaps,Floor Mats Only!
OTR : Rupees 422416+28330-2000 =Rs 448746 (Includes Extended Warranty=2+2 Years and Rupees 2000 return as per "Now or Never" Offer) at Ernakulam,Kerala.

Road Tax& Registration(Expected) :25080+1250+2000(Number booking amount) =28330

Extra things done: 3M Antirust Underbody Coating and Waxing/Teflon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepclutch (Post 1645072)
Plans Changed - I paid in Full Cash for Vista Terra Quadrajet Marine Silver Today for Rs 4.22 Lakhs including Extended Warranty under "now or never offer".:) Also gone for 3M Under-body Anti-Rust Coating+Body Waxing/Polishing which will cost Me Rs3000.

Road Tax will cost Me Another 25000 Approximately.
The Dealership(Concorde,Kochi) experience is not really good.Sales Executives are not really interested in even giving a Test Drive(Which Lately when insisted ,I got).they are giving Me only Floormats,Mud Flaps free with this car.no seat covers,sun film,central locking nothing.The justification is ,they have given Me way too Much Discount(??) including Free Insurance+Exchange Bonus+seperate 2000 Rupees Discount.

BTW ,I am Planning to Register the Car Next Year;I mean January.I hope it is a wiser decision albeit model of the car will remain as 2009.

Hi booked my Hyundai i10 metallic(oyster Grey) magna 1.2 in Delhi and took delivery yesterday for an OTR price of 3.8 lacs. however i got only the mud flaps and foot mats. Still i think it is a good price.

I had booked Dynamic pk Mjd earlier. I had to change my decision and got an upgrade to emotion pk. The dealer remains same. It wil get delivered on 5th or 6th of Jan. Will upgrade the photos soon.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdeepudev (Post 1661379)
I had booked Dynamic pk Mjd earlier. I had to change my decision and got an upgrade to emotion pk. The dealer remains same. It wil get delivered on 5th or 6th of Jan. Will upgrade the photos soon.:)

How are you getting your car delivered on 5th-6th January??
I have been told by the dealer that production of 2010 make will start from 15th of january and i wil not be getting mine before last week.
I have booked Dynamic model because they are discontinuing the Dynamic Pk.:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by brar.arsh (Post 1661560)
How are you getting your car delivered on 5th-6th January??
I have been told by the dealer that production of 2010 make will start from 15th of january and i wil not be getting mine before last week.
I have booked Dynamic model because they are discontinuing the Dynamic Pk.:eek:

What you heard is true. I upgraded to emotion pk as the dynamic pk varient is getting discontinued. Im settling on a 2009 make only. 2010 model will be available by march.(thats what the sales executive has told). Dynamic pk was a good model. I don't know why they are discontinuing it.:Shockked:

so what offers are you getting for2009 make? are they providing you with something new or same as december..