Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-294.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBeast (Post 4868356)
Make: Maruti Suzuki
Model: Ignis
Variant: Delta AMT
Fuel: Petrol
Booking Date: 18 Aug 2020
Color: Grey
City: Delhi
Freebies: Mud Flaps, Floor Mats (part of the basic kit, but we asked them to exclude the kit)
Others: None
Will be taking the delivery next week most probably.

Will be taking the delivery on 31st Aug. Did check out the car a day before yesterday and everything seemed fine. Also, looks like Maruti has worked on the steering of the new Ignis as so far, in all the 4 cars I have driven, the steering was self centering properly.

Make : Hyundai
Model : Venue
Variant : Sport SX iMT
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 28th August 2020
Color : Titan Grey with Red Accents
Expected Delivery Date : September end
Dealer & City : Shreem Hyundai, Mumbai
Freebies : Anti-rust coating with Warranty, Teflon coating with Warranty, Original Hyundai Perfume, Original Hyundai Leather Tissue Box, Doorguards.
Others : Offered a discount of about Rs. 35,000 off of the dealer specified OTR Price
Price : EX Showroom: 10,20,360
Total OTR on Dealer Price List: 12,19,823
Final Amount Agreed upon: 11,85,000
Booking Amount: 11,000

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBeast (Post 4875366)
Will be taking the delivery on 31st Aug. Did check out the car a day before yesterday and everything seemed fine. Also, looks like Maruti has worked on the steering of the new Ignis as so far, in all the 4 cars I have driven, the steering was self centering properly.

Congratulations!

What was the final OTR? Do you plan to install the CNG via dealer?

It was an even more VFM variant when it's ex-showroom was under 6. Now with ex-showroom creeping past 6, the road tax has almost doubled (~40k vs ~20k previously) I believe.

Quote:

The same was in our case too. We are now a happy owner of ignis delta AMT. Tiago somehow didn't appeal to family given elders in family. When you open the boot door you'll wonder if it's really maruti :). This car is a replacement for Ritz by MS. Many congratulations on your purchase. I'm sure your father will enjoy this car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dry Ice (Post 4875423)
Congratulations!

What was the final OTR? Do you plan to install the CNG via dealer?

It was an even more VFM variant when it's ex-showroom was under 6. Now with ex-showroom creeping past 6, the road tax has almost doubled (~40k vs ~20k previously) I believe.

Final OTR, after deducting the value of our 2011 Santro CNG (Rs. 1.35 lakhs), exchange bonus (15k), and NCB from insurance, came at around Rs 5.05 lakh.
Because of some pending approvals from the government, dealers are not yet officially getting CNG installed in BS6 cars. However, the SA did give us the number of a person who installs CNG for them (dealer). Will cover more details about this in a separate thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amit102 (Post 4848033)
Make : TATA
Model : NEXON
Variant : XZ+(O)

Mind sharing the onroad price please ?

Mod Note - Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers. Thanks!

After numerous TD's and a lot of back and forth between 4x2 and 4x4, finally settled on the 4x2 version. Put down a booking amount yesterday, shall pick it up around Sept 16th. :):)

Make: Jeep
Model: Compass
Variant: Limited Plus Automatic
Booking Date: 30th Aug 2020
Color: Exotica Red
City: Gurugram
Final OTR: 24,60,000
Includes: 5 yr extended warranty and insurance with addons zero dep, RTI, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssi3t (Post 4876291)
After numerous TD's and a lot of back and forth between 4x2 and 4x4, finally settled on the 4x2 version. Put down a booking amount yesterday, shall pick it up around Sept 16th. :):)

Many congratulations on your new car. Do you mind sharing the discount you managed to negotiate on the car? That was the whole point of this thread so members can get an idea by other's experiences.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmohitg (Post 4876422)
Many congratulations on your new car. Do you mind sharing the discount you managed to negotiate on the car? That was the whole point of this thread so members can get an idea by other's experiences.

Yes, sorry I missed that part.

Discount on ex.showroom price - 75000, quoted (2192000) final (2117000)
Discount on quoted insurance bundle - 65024 quoted (121616) final (56592)
Insurance includes zero dep, consumables, engine protector, tire cover and RTI

Hope this helps!

Quote:

Took the delivery today morning. It was a nice and a smooth process and we were out within 30 mins. Will share a detailed post about the car later.

Was very confused if now is the right time. But i guess there NEVER is a right time.:Frustrati

Variant: Longitude Plus 4X2
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 28th Aug 2020
Color: Exotica Red
City: Bangalore
Final OTR: Rs. 22,91,000 after applying the Corporate discount.

I will be going for the extended warranty which is an additional 28k.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieseltuned (Post 4875801)
Mind sharing the onroad price please ?

12,10,000 , I know this was approximately 20k more but I got the delivery smoothly and the Green Fairy is doing just great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amit102 (Post 4877350)
12,10,000 , I know this was approximately 20k more but I got the delivery smoothly and the Green Fairy is doing just great.

Thank you,

I am on contemplating the same variant and this will surely be helpful as a benchmark. Did you go for the AMC/extended warranty ?

Regards
Ritesh

Make: Hyundai
Model: Creta
Variant: 1.4 TURBO GDI DCT SX(O)
Booking Date: 19th August 2020
Color: Phantom Black
Expected Delivery Date: 04th September 2020
Dealer & City: Hyundai Motor Plaza, Chennai
Freebies: Anti-rust coating with Warranty, Body Cover, Mat Kit.
Others: Discount of about Rs. 31,278 off of the dealer specified OTR price
Price: EX Showroom: 17,20,000
Total OTR Price on Dealer Price List: 20,81,278
Final Amount Agreed upon: 20,50,000
Booking Amount: 25,000

After too much of deliberation and considerations from New Thar to Tata Harrier finally booked Jeep Compass.

Quick reasons to go for compass:
1.Awesome drivability - Driver's car
2.Tank like built, Australian NCAP 5-Star Rating - Safety a must for me
3.Long term ownership reviews of ~45k kms from fellow owners show the car's durability over the other brand in the same league
4. GOOD Discount !

Variant: Longitude Plus Automatic
Booking Date: 31st Aug 2020
Color: Vocal White
City: Pune
Final OTR: 21.50
Includes: 3 yr warranty and insurance with add on zero dep, RTI, etc.
Expecting additional discount on Insurance by claiming 50% NCB from the sell of existing car

Happy to guide and help connect with Pune dealer incase any fellow BHPIAN is interested. Develop a good rapport with Sales Lead there.