Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-38.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GR8NATIVE (Post 1744922)
congrats @cosmopolitan and @metalgear ,i recently took delivery of my MJD in the same colour you will love it .The car is a joy to ride,look and own enjoy the wait and happy driving

+1 to that. @cosmopolitan, @metalgear - heartiest congratulations. Enjoy the awesome car.

Cheers

Quote:

congrats @cosmopolitan and @metalgear ,i recently took delivery of my MJD in the same colour you will love it .The car is a joy to ride,look and own enjoy the wait and happy driving

@GR8NATIVE,

When are you creating your Ownership thread? There are very few threads about 2010 Punto. Let us know about your impressions on the improvements done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalitk25 (Post 1744656)
Any discount going on Punto Diesel as of now?

@ Lalitk25 there are discounts going on punto across all variants
Corp Disc + Loayality bonus + in 6k =Ins + EW + RSA for 2010 model

you can also push them for dealer discount if you are really planing own one

Plus you can always push for usual freebies like mat + Mud flaps + teflon coating Etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzerus (Post 1746516)
@GR8NATIVE,

When are you creating your Ownership thread? There are very few threads about 2010 Punto. Let us know about your impressions on the improvements done.

@donzerus i still getting around to doing that but a bit busy as i am moving to a new place and still moving up and down,will get around to doing that

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalitk25 (Post 1744656)
Any discount going on Punto Diesel as of now?

Free insurance and exchange bonus.

Quote:

Thank you GR8NATIVE. Today morning i got a call from the dealership saying my vehicle has arrived.

Make :Maruti
Model : Ritz
Variant : VDI
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :17-02-2010
Color :Fire Brick Red
Expected Delivery Date :1st march 2010
Dealer & City :Pratham Motors , Bangalore
Freebies :floor Mat, Mud Flap, Idol, Perfume, Dickymat, Remote Locking, Sunfilm, Door Beeding, Fabric Seat Cover and Steering grip
Others : 20k cash Discount.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schoudhury (Post 1748885)
Make :Maruti
Model : Ritz
Variant : VDI
Booking Date :17-02-2010
Color :Fire Brick Red
Expected Delivery Date :1st march 2010
Dealer & City :Pratham Motors , Bangalore
Freebies :floor Mat, Mud Flap, Idol, Perfume, Dickymat, Remote Locking, Sunfilm, Door Beeding, Fabric Seat Cover and Steering grip
Others : 20k cash Discount.

Cheers

I saw an advt. in today's TOI where Maruti is offering 3rd year extended warranty & insurance @ Rs. 1/- plus other benefits on Ritz diesel.Aren't you getting those too in your city ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rishab.k (Post 1748914)
I saw an advt. in today's TOI where Maruti is offering 3rd year extended warranty & insurance @ Rs. 1/- plus other benefits on Ritz diesel.Aren't you getting those too in your city ?

I wish they could have provide the extended warranty and insurance @ Re 1 .:)
Let me check with the dealer and see, if any of these can be worked out (dil mange more).
Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangusta (Post 1742033)
Maruti SX4 VXI Silky Silver
Premsons Motor Udyog, Ranchi
Booked on 08 Feb 2010
Delivery Expected 23 Feb 2010
15K cash discount

Congrats! I was following your thread and the deliberations therein!
I too recently bought an SX4, but the ZXi model and am enjoying the feel of the new car. Try to wrangle for some more discounts since the 15k is given my Maruti and ALL dealers will offer that. See if you can manage to coax the dealer to give atleast accessories worth 5k if not cash.

For my punto dealer has given the chasis no ending with ANZ. they told anz denotes 2010 model. Any one please clarify

@Cosmopolitan,

Yes. It is a 2010 model. ANZ is the code for Jan 2010. Check this post for more info on the other characters of your VIN number.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1721206-post458.html

I have booked i20 on monday to beat the price hike and any excise hike in budget, waited to see POLO price and then make a final decision before buying.

Make :Hyundai
Model : i20
Variant : Magna
Booking Date :22-02-2010
Color :White
Expected Delivery Date :Mid march 2010
Dealer & City :MGF Hyundai
Freebies :floor Mat, Mud Flap, Sunfilm, Door Beeding,
Others : NIL

And VW announces the price for POLO and Diesel not available now. But I cant wait, so booked

Make :VW
Model : POLO
Variant : Trendline
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date :24-02-2010
Color : Flashing Red
Expected Delivery Date :Mid march 2010
Dealer & City :EVM VolksWagen
Freebies : Nothiing,
Others : NIL

Now waiting for GTO's review and a Test drive for final decision.

the car will look like this

Wow... Thats the first VW Polo booking in T-Bhp clap: