Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-68.html)

Make : Volkswagen India
Model : Polo
Variant : HighLine
Fuel : Petrol 1.2
Booking Date : July 31 2010
Color : Reflex Silver
Expected Delivery Date : 1st Week of November 2010
Dealer : Orion Motors, Hyderabad

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexkrish (Post 2006458)
Model : Polo
Variant : HighLine
Color : Reflex Silver
Expected Delivery Date : 1st Week of November 2010

That is a long long wait. What is the booking amount?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amartya (Post 2006592)
That is a long long wait. What is the booking amount?

And in another thread people who has booked for Polo-1.6 will start getting the vehicles delivered from end-August and that it is about 50k more than 1.2 highline OTR!!! Lot of people must be feeling missed out on this :eek:

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Originally Posted by alexkrish

Model :Honda Jazz
Color :Tafeta white
Expected Delivery Date : 6th august, 2010
Dealer :Pride Honda, Hyderabad
Feebies: Mudflaps, carpet mats, teflon coating.
Select kit (free, worth some 22K odd) - Alloys, Rear parcel tray
Active kit (discount of 26K) - Sports pedal, fog lamps, front grill,
tailgate spoiler, illuminate door step garnish, interior panel silver garnish

Cash discount - 62K

Make : FORD
Model : FIGO
Variant : 1.2 Duratec Petrol Zxi
Colour : Squeeze (Green)
Booking Date : 29 July 2010
Deliver : 30 Aug 2010. Dealer had stated by 18 Aug - 3 weeks, but I had asked this date (my anniversary)
Dealer : MPL ford, Chennai
Essential Pack: Mud flap, floor mat, 3M exterior paint protection coating - Rs. 4500/-
Club Pack : Alloy wheel kit, art leather seat covers & fog lamps - Rs. 23750/-
Freebies : Free third year extended warranty

Make : Fiat
Model : Grand Punto DI MJD
Variant :Emotion Pack
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :06/08/2010
Color :Tuscan Wine
Expected Delivery Date :27/08/2010
Dealer & City : Concorde Motors, Chennai
Freebies : Mud flap & mat Kit, Reverse Parking Sensors
Others : corporate discount -12K, Free Insurance, Free Extended 2 yrs Warranty

:Cheering: Happy and Waiting for Dday

Make : Maruti
Model : Alto
Variant : LXI
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 09/07/10
Color : Midnight Black
Expected Delivery Date :20/08/2010
Dealer & City : Mandovi Motors, Bangalore
Freebies : Mud flap & mat Kit, Door Side Beading, Window Tints, Teflon Coating, Body Cover.
Others : corporate discount -17 K, ALTO Steel monogram (instead of the lousy sticker)
Dear 20th August, please come soon! :Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajess_in (Post 2014806)
Make : FORD
Model : FIGO
Variant : 1.2 Duratec Petrol Zxi
Colour : Squeeze (Green)
Booking Date : 29 July 2010
Deliver : 30 Aug 2010. Dealer had stated by 18 Aug - 3 weeks, but I had asked this date (my anniversary)
Dealer : MPL ford, Chennai
Essential Pack: Mud flap, floor mat, 3M exterior paint protection coating - Rs. 4500/-
Club Pack : Alloy wheel kit, art leather seat covers & fog lamps - Rs. 23750/-
Freebies : Free third year extended warranty

Congrats rajess_in on the Figo. The Figo in Squeeze looks simply adoring,
BTW what is the OTR cost of Figo? Does the alloy kit have a set of 5 alloys or just 4?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghodlur (Post 2017636)
Congrats rajess_in on the Figo. The Figo in Squeeze looks simply adoring,
BTW what is the OTR cost of Figo? Does the alloy kit have a set of 5 alloys or just 4?

Hi, Thanks!!!

The OTR price is for Figo 1.2 Zxi is Rs. 4,73,425/- (including the essential pack)

The alloy kit is just a set of 4!

Seems the green colour has cpatured the enthusiasm of kids esp.lol: (This is feedback from my own daughter & the sales person)

Hello Everyone

I am really glad to be a part of team-bhp and even happier to connect to you all. I was following this forum for quite some time and really wanted to share with you all my experience of getting across this dream machine - Hyundai i20

I saw this beauty in May 2009 standing right next to me while I was waiting at the red lights during my relocation to Kolkata. It was really a LOVE at first sight and my heart convinced me to have this as my next car. Presently I own a Santro 99 model which I am so happy to own and kept in such a nice condition (thanks to the maintenance by my DAD :P).

Let me give you a quick understanding of my background so that would help clearing things up. My family is in Chandigarh and I am currently working out of Delhi.

So it all started in January 2010 that we (me and my DAD) decided to go for a new car. There are so many choices in the market today but I was still obsessive about my first love that I talked about. So we went to Joshi Hyundai in Mohali, near to my home to have a look and feel of the car. I started loving this car even more after the TD.

So we finally decided to go for this car and rejected all its competitor straight away without even TDing them. The main reason for this was the trust on Hyundai that built in the last 10 years with the experience of owning a Santro and a wide network of dealerships and service centers.

Now, came the final day (July 1), 2010 that we booked this car with Joshi Hyundai, known for its great service and customer satisfaction. Since I was booking an Asta 1.2 with sunroof so that was to be made on order and would take around 35-40 days till final delivery. July 28 – we got a call from dealer that the car has moved from the Chennai plant and is expected to arrive in 12 days i.e. August 10. Now this wait was making me fall in love with this car even more. So, finally got a call from dealer on August 10, which the car has arrived and we can take the delivery upon our convenience. We decided Dad to go and have a look at the car.

One day later, i.e., today, August 11, 2010, my Dad went to inspect the car and the first look he had was so memorable that I could felt the joy in his voice while he narrated the entire story. He thoroughly checked the car from outside and inside and there is no sign of any scratch, repair or any mishandling. Also the odo shows a reading of 8 Km so far which I believe is a good sign with respect to the dealer’s authenticity.

Now, since I am working out of Delhi and go home on weekends so we have planned to have the billing, PDI and formalities done on Saturday itself and will take the delivery on Sunday if it opens owing to National holiday or else will have it on Saturday itself. Now, it’s getting really hard to wait till Saturday and just wish to by pass all these days in between stupid:

So guys, wish me luck for the much awaited moment in my life and will keep you all posted with the pics and my personal experience.

Ok. So I sold my 4 month old Linea 1.2 E+. But thats a discussion for another thread. For now, my beast is here and how!

Make : Tata
Model : Safari 2.2 VTT Dicor
Variant : Gx 4x2
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 10/07/10
Color : Pearl White
Expected Delivery Date :Delivery taken on 11/10/10. The delay was caused only because I was trying to arrange the extra funds that i needed to move from an Lx to a Gx
Dealer & City : ABS Motors, Gurgaon
Freebies : Mud flap & mats, A free Nemo fish
Others : A big heavy discount as the car is a Euro III and billed on 31st March 2010

SSB: Congratulation on acquiring the beast...

Make : Tata
Model : Safari 2.2 VTT Dicor
Variant : Gx 4x2

Others : A big heavy discount as the car is a Euro III and billed on 31st March 2010

Hope you have done a thorough PDI of this vehicle since it is billed on the last date of financial year end.

Happy Motoring..:)

Model : Vento
Variant: Highline Petrol AT
Fuel : Petrol 1.6
Booking Date : August 12 2010
Color : Shadow Blue
Expected Delivery Date : 1st Week of October 2010(Can be earlier if the color is available)
Booking Amount: 50k.

Hello my fellow bhpians i would like to share with you the new car arrival in my family .
Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Alto K10
Variant : Vxi
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 11/08/2010
Color : Superior White
Expected Delivery Date : 16/08/2010
Dealer & City : Amar Cars Pvt Ltd. Vadodara