Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-85.html)

Make : Fiat
Model : Punto
Variant : Emotion +
Fuel : Diesel
Color : Tuscan Wine
Booking Date : 18/1/2011
Expected Delivery Date : 5-10 (more) days
Dealer & City : Aspi Motors, Ahmedabad
Freebies : The usual mats, mud flap and 3M tints. RSA and Extended Warranty + 10K Gift cheque

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnzjon (Post 2210157)
I am upgrading from 1.4 FIRE Linea to T Jet. Yes, from a NA Petrol Linea to a Turbocharged Jet.

clap:That's absolutely the right way to go. Not many people would do it, so take a bow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by R17 (Post 2211181)
Make : BMW
Model : X1
Variant : s18

Nice. Nice. Nice. Can I have a ride?!!please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuderiaferrari (Post 2211677)
Make : Maruti
Model : A-Star
Variant : VXi Automatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 2212489)
Make : Hyundai
Model : i10
Variant : Sportz Automatic

Nice to see so many slushboxes on the forum. Congrats to all of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by h@r$h@l (Post 2216978)

Heartiest Congrats ! Great choice you made there.

Could you please mention the OTR price?

All,

I booked RITZ ZXI with RNS Motors Bangalore.

Booking Amount : 5000 Rs.

Color : Black or bakers chocolate.

Discount : Rs 23000.

Delivery: Takes a month from now for black.

Planning to have 3M tint Rs. 3400 and under body anti-rust paint for Rs. 3800 (5 years)

Not sure what else to accesorize may be during delivery i will need to look at what are the accessories available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbhangui (Post 2190120)
Make: Mahindra
Model: Scorpio
Variant: VLX AT - Airbags - 4WD
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 29-Nov-2010
Color: Diamond White
Expected Delivery Date: 8 weeks approx
Dealer & City: India Garage, Chennai
Freebies: Offers prevailing at the time of delivery

This is going to be my first diesel + 4wd vehicle. Just read news about Mahindra hiking cost of all its vehicle from Jan 1st 2011. Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Got a call from India Garage that the vehicle will come to Chennai on Feb 2nd. They will finally deliver the vehicle to me 2 weeks after that. Any idea, what would the dealer do with the vehicle lying at their place for 2 weeks?

Possibly a test drive candiate especially being an AT. Why does the dealer need 2 wks? I would keep track of the truck arrival, immediately get the PDI done, arrange for RTO and get it home.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbhangui (Post 2219862)
Got a call from India Garage that the vehicle will come to Chennai on Feb 2nd. They will finally deliver the vehicle to me 2 weeks after that. Any idea, what would the dealer do with the vehicle lying at their place for 2 weeks?

Once the vehicle reaches the dealers yard, the MAX it would take is about 3 workings for the delivery. Dont understand why 2 weeks. One reason I can think of is the dealer might have got multiple requests for the AT test drive, so he might be using it for that. Why dont you write to M&M asking for clarification on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbhangui (Post 2219862)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2500cc (Post 2220905)
Once the vehicle reaches the dealers yard, the MAX it would take is about 3 workings for the delivery. Dont understand why 2 weeks. One reason I can think of is the dealer might have got multiple requests for the AT test drive, so he might be using it for that. Why dont you write to M&M asking for clarification on this.

Yesterday I got a letter from Mahindra stating that the vehicle is getting delayed. The letter is signed by their Vice President - Sales and was delivered with a box of chocolates and profuse apologies from the India Garage dealer.

Imagine my shock when I receive an automated SMS today from Mahindra, stating that the vehicle is ready to be delivered by 29/01/2011 :Shockked:

So I have shot customercare an email asking them should I believe the SMS or their Vice President - Sales.

@mbhangui: My booking too had taken some rough ride.

22-Dec 5PM - Booked in person with M/s Zulaikha Motors, my 4wd/vlx/airbag/scorpio with a cheque of 50K.
23-Dec 10AM - Cheque honoured and was impressed the way dealer was taking up things, but disappointed to see only money matters were quick
01-Jan - No news about my booking - called Salesman asking the status - asked me to relax as M&M will send me an online tracking account to check the vehicle status
03-Jan - Registered a request with M&M customer care, asking for this account
04-Jan - Received the email and checked the status (which says "You vehicle is getting ready")
05-Jan - M&M website status does NOT state Airbags - Alerted my salesman - got assurance that he will check and revert.
06-Jan - Sales man confirmed the booking has to be cancelled and rebooked, as they forgot to mention Airbags in my order. Verified my order copy and found it is NOT mentioned. Though I had requested the SalesMan to book one with Airbags
07-Jan - Rebooked the order with M&M (I am not involved, but all done by Dealer)

From then on every day I would call asking for status on M&M website (which by now shows - your order status: "contact your dealer for status on your booking"

Almost 15days gone by, no emails from M&M - Assurance from salesman that everything is as per schedule and the email will arrive shortly. I gave him an ultimatum that if the email is not arriving, I will cancel the booking (I know it does NOT work, but still trying) - assurances given with an approximate date of Feb 2 from that day 14 days of transit etc (some abbreviations use FFT Date, PFT Date, did not understand what they were.

It seems a Process Manager in Zulaikha Motors (a lady) is handling such queries, and she requested me to email her my problem. I walked in on tuesday and to my surprise, she says nothing can be done as everything is controlled by M&M (she was not even ready to understand the problem and was in total denial mode).

I shot an email to customer care, asking to change my dealer, as for this smallest incident they could not help me, what are they going to do being a dealer? Within 4hours emails from Zulaikha motors + email from Customer Care assuring assistance + SMS stating that my vehicle is in Transit and out of assembly line.

With you status here, I am afraid if a pack of chocolates is what is arriving for me too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by h@r$h@l (Post 2216978)
Expected Delivery Date : 5-10 (more) days
Dealer & City : Aspi Motors, Ahmedabad
Freebies : The usual mats, mud flap and 3M tints. RSA and Extended Warranty + 10K Gift cheque

Congrats Harshal on your booking of most beautiful hatch. Punto really looks killer in this color!
Waiting for your ownership review soon.

Booked!
Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : SLE BS-IV
Booking Date : 25-01-11
Color : Fiery Black
Expected Delivery Date : 08-02-11
Dealer & City : AML motors Hyderabad
Freebies : Extra Floor Mats, Body Cover,
Accessories Planned : See note below
I decided to buy a Scorpio long ago. I was always fascinated by it looks and performance. But, was unable to buy due to financial constaints. Finally, the day has come when I could afford it. There was no reasearch done on other cars,no other options considered. It was just Scorpio and thats it !
I am trading in my 3 Year old i-10 in which I did about 25,000 KM, to buy my dream car.
I went for a test drive last week. My wife and kid accompanied me. I drove the vehicle on expressway (ORR) and in the congested traffic as well. We all were quite impressed. I went ahead and booked SLE - BS IV Fiery Black ( 2+3+2 seater) on 25th January.
I have opted for accessories and extras viz., sporty decals, 2 din music system, chrome kit, door visors, bull bar, transparent mats(extra), reverse camera, roof mounted DVD+screen, RTA approved 3M sunfilm. Art leather deep-stitched seat covers and Extended warranty
I will be realizing my dream on 08.02.2011. Dealer has promised the delivery on that day. I am very very Happy

Congrats NHawk on booking a MHawk! My MHawk is also expected to arrive some time in first week of Feb. Happy motoring!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night_Hawk (Post 2223439)
Booked!
Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : SLE BS-IV
Booking Date : 25-01-11
Color : Fiery Black
Expected Delivery Date : 08-02-11
Dealer & City : AML motors Hyderabad
Freebies : Extra Floor Mats, Body Cover,
Accessories Planned : See note below
I decided to buy a Scorpio long ago. I was always fascinated by it looks and performance. But, was unable to buy due to financial constaints. Finally, the day has come when I could afford it. There was no reasearch done on other cars,no other options considered. It was just Scorpio and thats it !
I am trading in my 3 Year old i-10 in which I did about 25,000 KM, to buy my dream car.
I went for a test drive last week. My wife and kid accompanied me. I drove the vehicle on expressway (ORR) and in the congested traffic as well. We all were quite impressed. I went ahead and booked SLE - BS IV Fiery Black ( 2+3+2 seater) on 25th January.
I have opted for accessories and extras viz., sporty decals, 2 din music system, chrome kit, door visors, bull bar, transparent mats(extra), reverse camera, roof mounted DVD+screen, RTA approved 3M sunfilm. Art leather deep-stitched seat covers and Extended warranty
I will be realizing my dream on 08.02.2011. Dealer has promised the delivery on that day. I am very very Happy

Congrats!! Way to realize your dream. Do you mind sharing the OTR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night_Hawk (Post 2223439)
Booked!

Make: Mahindra Scorpio - AT
Booked: 31st Dec. 2010
Appox. Delivery Date: Feb 2011
Colour: Fiery black
Dealer and City: G3 Motors, Navi Mumbai
Booking Amount: Rs 10000
OTR Price: Still waiting for the final amountclap:

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Typing a message which is not a value-addition to the topic being discussed, or is just entirely irrelevant is considered as “Spam” on this community. Spamming is STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.