Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-90.html)

Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : SLE - 8 Seater
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 26-Feb-2011
Color: Misty Silver
Expected Delivery Date: 20-Mar-2011
Dealer & City: Sireesh Auto, Bangalore
Freebies: Cash Discount-28000/- Corp Discount-7000/- Loyalty Bonus-15000/- Reverse Parking Sensors, Floor Mat, Scuff Plates, Sunfilm, Idol, Paint Protection & Anti-rust Treatment
Others: NA

Chandrda, Congrats on booking the Scorpio. Any reason why the delivery date is almost 4 weeks, ideally you should be getting it in a 2 weeks time.

Cheers,
rajesh

Quote:

Originally Posted by chandrda (Post 2263930)
Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio
Variant : SLE - 8 Seater
Booking Date : 26-Feb-2011
Color: Misty Silver
Expected Delivery Date: 20-Mar-2011
Dealer & City: Sireesh Auto, Bangalore
Freebies: Cash Discount-28000/- Corp Discount-7000/- Loyalty Bonus-15000/- Reverse Parking Sensors, Floor Mat, Scuff Plates, Sunfilm, Idol, Paint Protection & Anti-rust Treatment
Others: NA

Congrats Chandrda! Would you mind sharing the final OTR in Bangalore for this trim level.
One of my friends was scouting for the same model in Bangalore. Pls post your dealership experience too. Is the registration cost 7% of the Ex showroom in Bangalore too, like in Pune?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anjal (Post 2260294)
Make : FIAT
Model : Linea
Variant : T-Jet+
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 26 Feb 2011
Color : Tuscan Wine
Expected Delivery Date : 2 weeks but taking delivery on 21 Mar 2011
Dealer & City : Fortune Cars Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai - Andheri (E)
Freebies : RSA, Extended Warranty 50 months
Others : No premium shade charges + no logistics charges ~ INR 7000/.
- Discounts (~ INR 3000) on additional accessories I will be buying. Total value not yet known, since complete accessories no yet decided upon.
- Couple of thousand discount on Tata-AIG Platinum (top-end) insurance (still trying from market, but looks better).
- Finance @ 10.5% from Axis.
This is still on the works, since my loan value may drastically reduce.
- Corporate discount of INR 4000

Geez, to think around Jul 2010 I had negotiated ~ INR 60000/- (accessories + free 1st year insurance) for (an almost delivered) ANHC, this looks like peanuts.

Congrats Anjal! Linea is just irrestiable in looks. I have seen many of the Tuscan wine colour T-Jets in their yard at Ranjangaon. Don't know why he still quoted you two weeks time for delivery. In infact, I found it very difficult to turn my head from the line of cars parked in their yard, while looking for my Manza.
Pls check with the area sales manager/ territory manager of Fiat, to get the car moved fast to Mumbai. Ofcourse, you anyway planned to take the delivery on 21st March. But still, you can see your baby in the dealers yard and complete your Pre- Registration inspection. Also, you can ask for a different car, if you didn't like/ find the particular Vehcile received, alright.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2500cc (Post 2264385)
Chandrda, Congrats on booking the Scorpio. Any reason why the delivery date is almost 4 weeks, ideally you should be getting it in a 2 weeks time. Cheers, rajesh

Thanks Rajesh. Usually it takes around 2 weeks, but I was not sure to go for 7 or 8 seater & also going for a loan with SBI. Thats the reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick79 (Post 2264603)
Congrats Chandrda! Would you mind sharing the final OTR in Bangalore for this trim level.
One of my friends was scouting for the same model in Bangalore. Pls post your dealership experience too. Is the registration cost 7% of the Ex showroom in Bangalore too, like in Pune?

Thanks, SLE is costing me Rs,.10,180,00/- OTR Bangalore. This is my second scorpio from Sireesh Auto and overall 5th Vehicle from the same showroom among family & Friends. So had obsolutely no problems with the dealer while booking.

Happy to introduce your friend to the Sales Manager, please PM if required

LTT or Road Tax is among the highest in Karnataka, it close to 16% of the ex-showroom price for Scorpio SLE.

Regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by speed kills (Post 2261576)
Make : Volkswagen
Model : Polo 1.6
Variant : Highline
Fuel : Gasoline
Booking Date : Today
Color : White
Expected Delivery Date : In 3 months
Dealer & City : Elite Motors, Bangalore
Freebies : Standard floor mats and Mud Flaps.
Discount: None.

Hey guys, I've picked up a Pepper Grey 1.6 as opposed to the White one I had initially planned. The icing on the cake is got to be the fact that i'll be getting the delivery in the next 4-5 days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmanaman (Post 2255442)
You din't get any other discounts apart from the above? They were giving me some 62k off last month if I remember correctly.

That surely would've been for a 2010 model ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 2255943)
Congratulations!

Could you please mention the final OTR? There is a 25k cash discount going on for this month on SX4. Did you get that or not?

Yes, I did get the 25K company discount. The final OTR is as follows -

Ex-Showroom - 7,89,362/-
Registration Charges - 59,255/-
Less company discount - 25,000/-

OTR - 8,32,617/-

.. that's minus the insurance which I will be buying myself. Haven't decided which one to go for yet.

Variant : TJet
Booking Date : 5th March 2011
Color : Sunbeam Biege
Expected Delivery Date : In about 15 days
Dealer & City : Pandit Auto Ltd., Pune
Freebies : Insurance, extended warranty, 50 months RSA.
Discount: Cash discount of 21k.

OTR price was about 9.12 lakhs.

Guys!

I have been waiting for making a post in this thread since long and finally the moment has come clap:

Make : Fiat
Model : Punto
Variant : 90HP (Emotion Pack)
Color : Exotica Red
Booked on: 05/03/2011
Expected Delivery Date : 11/03/2011
Dealer & City : Dhingra Motors, Gurgaon
Freebies : Mats,Mud Flaps,Perfume and Idol/ Insurance and extended warranty free/RSA for 4 years and Corp Discount of 6K and additional discount of 7K.

Make : Ford
Model : Figo
Variant : Exi
Booking Date : Mar 5th
Color : Silver
Expected Delivery Date : Expected Mar 12th
Dealer & City : Metro Ford, Bangalore
Freebies : Essential Pack

Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Swift
Variant : VXi
Booking Date :
23rd Feb, 2011
Color : Arctic White
Expected Delivery Date : By the end of March
Dealer & City : ABT Maruti, Guindy, Chennai
Freebies : Still bargaining :D
Others : NA

Quote:

Originally Posted by feuergeist (Post 2267849)
Variant : TJet
Booking Date : 5th March 2011
Color : Sunbeam Biege
Expected Delivery Date : In about 15 days
Dealer & City : Pandit Auto Ltd., Pune
Freebies : Insurance, extended warranty, 50 months RSA.
Discount: Cash discount of 21k.

OTR price was about 9.12 lakhs.

Fantastic choice man!! clap:

Is it T-Jet or T-Jet+?

Waiting for your own thread. There are extremely few T-Jets in Pune. Good to see enthusiasts' cars being bought, your T-Jet and dj_turbo's Punto 90HP.

Quote:

Congrats Anjal! Linea is just irrestiable in looks.

I agree. It's a style statement. I doubt we have ever seen such style manufactured in India.
To name a couple from the current crop, the ANHC, Superb have good looks but the Linea has something more, style.

It's just sad that such a product is being violated in the name of the supposed "Indian" affordability and cheapness.
And, it has failed since it has no management behind that wants to sell it (in fact it's the same non-existing management that's violating it).

Quote:

I have seen many of the Tuscan wine colour T-Jets in their yard at Ranjangaon. Don't know why he still quoted you two weeks time for delivery. In infact, I found it very difficult to turn my head from the line of cars parked in their yard, while looking for my Manza.
Pls check with the area sales manager/ territory manager of Fiat, to get the car moved fast to Mumbai. Ofcourse, you anyway planned to take the delivery on 21st March. But still, you can see your baby in the dealers yard and complete your Pre- Registration inspection. Also, you can ask for a different car, if you didn't like/ find the particular Vehcile received, alright.

My car, I think, is already in the dealer's Panvel stockyard. So, you're right, it is readily available, but loan processing, insurance, etc. will take sometime, which leads to some bad period (oh those starry alignments...) where good things are not done. So, the next logical day was 21st Mar, Dad's Bday.

But, like you said, I was planning to inspect it at Panvel this Sunday, :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaush666 (Post 2268020)
Make : Maruti Suzuki
Model : Swift
Variant : VXi
Booking Date :
23rd Feb, 2011
Color : Arctic White
Expected Delivery Date : By the end of March
Dealer & City : ABT Maruti, Guindy, Chennai
Freebies : Still bargaining :D
Others : NA

Hey kaush are you sure there is no freebies & discounts? Cos here we get close to 30k worth of discounts from both maruti dealers in our city for both swift(p) and dezire(p). Please cross check once more. Anyways congrats on your new car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smrtdvl (Post 2272774)
Hey kaush are you sure there is no freebies & discounts? Cos here we get close to 30k worth of discounts from both maruti dealers in our city for both swift(p) and dezire(p). Please cross check once more. Anyways congrats on your new car.

Hey smrtdvl. Thanks for the info. This will only help me pursue the bargaining even more seriously. I am getting an exchange bonus of 10k + corporate discount. The amount has not been finalized yet, so I think I will be able to pull off around 25-30k in all. Hoping for even more :D

Cheers,
Kaushik

Make : Fiat
Model : Punto
Variant : 90HP (Emotion Pack)
Color : BNW
Booked on: 10/02/2011
Expected Delivery Date : 20/02/2011
Dealer & City : Fortune -Sakinaka Mumbai
Freebies : Mats,Mud Flaps,Insurance,extended warranty free/RSA for 4 years, Exchange Bonus 10K - Exchanged 2006 Indica Turbo 1.5Lkh KMS for Rs.1.70L.
On Road Price- Rs.7.32L Registered in PCMC.
Actual Delivery Date: 06.03.2011 Delay due to Delay in Loan Sanction by SBI.
Car was received at Dealers godown within 6 days Feb11(BMZ) Manufactured.
Overall Experience with Dealer - Very Good.