Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-96.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rishie (Post 2336966)
Congrats on the delivery of the new car. I am waiting for the delivery of my i20 by end of third week of may (silver CRDi Asta with bluetooth). :)

The prices have gone up already and now the showroom price has increased by around 10000/- since I booked my car.

Can you confirm the spare wheel is a steel one? please:

Thanks rishie.
The spare wheel is steel one only , no alloys. Hyundai had stopped providing alloy spare wheels an year ago :Frustrati

-Ravi

Make : Mahindra
Model : Scorpio 2wd
Variant : VLX w/o Airbags
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 29-04-2011
Color : Diamond White
Expected Delivery Date : 7 days
Dealer & City : India Garage, chennai
Freebies : None, delivering the car in a week

I was planning to book a innova but the waiting time was a bit too much., I called India Garage and asked them how fast can u give a car, they sent down their SE to meet me and their sales executive met in the evening and took advance of Rs.10,000 and informed that VLX in White without air bags is available for immediate delivery. I said yes immediately and taking delivery on Friday, being a auspicious day of akshaya trithya, bank loan with central bank of India @ 11.50%.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 2326615)
Congrats man. i20 is at its best in the CRDi avatar.

Could you please mention the OTR price?

It comes to around 8.6L on road in bangalore. Now they have increased by around 5 - 8 K depending on the variant ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by kishore88 (Post 2337226)
It comes to around 8.6L on road in bangalore. Now they have increased by around 5 - 8 K depending on the variant ..

The increased on road price for crdi asta i20 in bangalore is 866536/-

Make : Hyundai
Model : i20
Variant : Asta DSL
Booking Date : 02-05-2011
Color : Berry Red
Expected Delivery Date : 04th June 2011
Dealer & City : Himavasini Hyundai - Hosur
Freebies : Mats, Mud Flaps, Car Cover, 3M Sunfilm, Teflon Coating, Perfume and Gods Idol.
Onroad Cost - Rs 8,47,153/- with KA Registration

This dealer is doing the registration with both TN and KA plates. If it TN registration, the OTR will be Rs 8,10,949/-. Since i am residing in KA part, opted for KA registartion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay_satpute (Post 2336116)
Was the initial discount given to you in writing? Is there any quotation which mentions the break up?

If not then, it must have been all verbal and then dealer can do anything. Usually all these prices/discounts are subject to change and pertain to the date of final bill.

Its unfortunate that you have to shell out 7k more, but I guess dealer can do this and they do it every now and then.

I have been on the other side. When I had booked my Vista, I was promised a discount of 14k, but when made my final payment, I got 18k discount.

Yes its in the proforma quote but the Maruti dealer said that since discounts vary every month, the final discount that one gets is on the invoicing date from maruti which in my case will be some where in May irrespective of the fact that I booked in April. I dont buy this but now what to do. Is this fine and true across all Maruti dealers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pancham (Post 2315519)
Make :Hyundai
Model : i20
Variant : ASTA(Bluetooth)
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 15.04.2011
Color : WHITE
Expected Delivery Date : 30.04.2011(Tentative)
City : Kolkata
Freebies : Regular mats.
Price: Rs. 635850. (OTR)

I have a question. I always knew i20 asta came with alloy spare wheels. But today I noticed that they have started giving the steel wheel. Too bad and disappointing.

Bluetooth has become a default feature. All the current ASTA models come with BLUETOOTH now charging Rs.3000/- extra for that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pancham (Post 2333209)
Still waiting for the delivery of i20 ASTA. Had booked it on the 15th. THey said it will take around 15 days and today is the 15th day. :( Cannot wait any more.

Went for the PDI today. The car finally arrived and I finally got to see it.:D
(I waited for 3.5 hours in the showroom for the PDI:deadhorse)

Oh!! Its an i20 ASTA.

Maruti SX4 VDI DDIS booked from Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad,
Waiting Time - 3 Weeks
Freebies - None!!

Note - I guess mine is the first SX4 diesel here

I have booked my tsi. It has been months of contemplating in buying this beauty. A 1.25 lac discount sealed the deal. Will update my experiences on ownership shortly.

Booked my Nano LX Champaign Gold, to be delivered this Saturday 14th of May!

Make : TATA
Model : Indigo CS
Variant : eLx
Booking Date : 12-05-2011
Color : Royal Burgandy
Expected Delivery Date : 30th May 2011
Dealer & City : Concorde Motors, Bangalroe
Freebies : Mats, Mud Flaps, Car Cover, Sunfilm.
Onroad Cost - Rs 6,62,000/-

Make : Hyundai
Model : Verna Fluidic CRDi
Variant : MID
Booking Date : 16-05-2011
Color : Crystal White
Expected Delivery Date : within 5 Days Max 17Days
Dealer & City : APCO Vehicles, Calicut
Freebies : - Nothing.
Onroad Cost - Rs /-9.71L

Make : Fiat
Model : Linea
Variant : TJet Plus
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 26th May, 2011
Color : Black
Expected Delivery Date : June 3rd week 2011
Dealer & City : Prerana motors, Agara junction
Freebies : Mud Flaps, foot mats and carpets, Teflon coating
Others : 8000 corporate discount, 10000 exchange bonus over& above old car's price
Price : 10.96L on the road

Eagerly awaiting the delivery of my Jet :D

Wow! Looks like Bangaloreans will soon witness another air show with FIAT JETs flying all around!:D

Hey congrats, do start a ownership thread, and yeah lets fly our JETs together soon for a photoshoot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EARTHed (Post 2366531)
Wow! Looks like Bangaloreans will soon witness another air show with FIAT JETs flying all around!:D

Hey congrats, do start a ownership thread, and yeah lets fly our JETs together soon for a photoshoot.

Surely let's catch up once my jet lands here :thumbs up. I've read your cool ownership review earlier - helped me make a decision of ditching my Cedia plans in favour of the jet :Cheering:

P.S - Sadly havent seen even 1 tjet on the road. Everytime a Linea passed by, I looked around the back only to see an "Emotion" label on it.