Dealer & City : RF Motors, Edapally, Cochin
Freebies : Floor mats, Mud flaps
Accessories Planned : Reverse Parking Sensors

The wait is on for my Italian beauty!
Old 4th October 2009, 21:19   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvldvr View Post
Thanx buddy. And nope. No offers, no freebies. Still happy buying because i think its a great package anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoop RD View Post
It is the same scenario every where, I too did enquire about SLE (which is in my favorite list also) to one of our local dealer and he said no offer, nothing. They know people will buy Scorp even if they won't give any offers.
Nvldvr, Anoop RD: Haggle with the dealer, they should offer you discount of 5K to 15 K depending on the model. It may include corporate discount - which is generally 7K.
Never accept the first dealer insurance quote. You can get upto 5 to 6 K off insurance if you shop around on your own and then ask the dealer to match your quote.
Also, they should offer you 5K discount on accessories.
This if my first hand experience, I know Scorpio sells well but there is competion between dealers so play it to your advantage.

I got by Scorpio VLX on Dussera so these points have been tried and tested
Old 5th October 2009, 21:17   #153
BHPian

Booked!

Make : Fiat
Model : Linea
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 05-10-09
Color : Bossanova White
Expected Delivery Date : 31-10-09
Dealer & City : Concorde Motors, Chennai ( Through CSD)
Accessories Planned : Leather seats from Kaarlson

I would like to ask Linea owners something

A few owners have reported high tyre noise (humming) and alignment problem. Is it advisable to change the stock GT3 with Assurance or Primacy LC? Looking forward to replies .
Old 5th October 2009, 22:58   #154
BHPian

@NutsNBolts

I have changed the stock GT3 with Primacy LC on my Linea. The difference is huge. The car seems to roll on with ease, the noise is almost gone and yet there is enough grip. I have driven it at high speeds in rain with no discomfort.

My suggestion is to go in for Primacy LC.
Old 6th October 2009, 08:01   #155
BHPian

Thanks Ferrari. I have to choose between Primacy LC and Assurance. Both have their pros and cons, so it is going to be a toss between longevity and ride quality.
Old 7th October 2009, 14:36   #156
BHPian

True Blue Performer - Ford Fiesta 1.6 S booked today

Make : Ford
Model : Fiesta 1.6
Variant : S
Booking Date : Wednesday, 7th October 2009
Color : Aquarius
Expected Delivery Date : Anywhere between 20th to 25th October 2009
Dealer & City : Talera Ford, Pune (PMC)
Freebies : Floor mats, dicky mat
Others : 3 years/120000 kms extended warranty + 2 years/30000 kms Total Maintenance Plan covered in the Final price. 100% insurance discount. I also own a Ford Ikon so, a loyalty discount worth INR 7500.

OTR price arrived at is INR 765000.

Financing option chosen is SBI. Here are the details.
OTR Price: 765000
Max Loan Amount: 650000 (approx. 85% of the OTR price)
EMI for 1st year: 13189 (2029 per lac) at 8% daily reducing
EMI for 2nd and 3rd year: 13819 (2126 per lac) at 10% daily reducing
EMI for further tenure: Interest rate based on PLR at that juncture (doesn't matter much because my idea is to foreclose the loan by 3 years)

Have to organize documents for the loan processing now. After I get the delivery of the car, will start a new ownership thread.

Thanks a lot for your advice guys.

-Subhash
Old 8th October 2009, 05:56   #157
BHPian

Congrast wanderlust!

Mine:

Make : Honda
Model : Civic
Variant : SMT
Booking Date : Wed, Oct 7th, 2009
Color : Silver
Expected Delivery Date : Oct 20th.
Dealer & City : Deccan Honda, Pune, (Satara road).
Freebies : None. Will demand some
Others : Possible corporate discount, and they claimed the 2+2 yrs 80k kms warranty is included - have yet to see it in writing.
Old 8th October 2009, 19:25   #158
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlustindia View Post
Others : 3 years/120000 kms extended warranty + 2 years/30000 kms Total Maintenance Plan covered in the Final price. 100% insurance discount. I also own a Ford Ikon so, a loyalty discount worth INR 7500.

-Subhash
Subhash, congrats for booking Fiesta 1.6 S in blue color, she looks stunning in blue colour, you got the very good deal, even I purchased the Fiesta 1.4 TDCi SXI from Talera Ford last month.

Could you elaborate about TMP, what cost they quoted and how you included in final cost.

Thanks.
Old 9th October 2009, 09:26   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshvin View Post
Subhash, congrats for booking Fiesta 1.6 S in blue color, she looks stunning in blue colour, you got the very good deal, even I purchased the Fiesta 1.4 TDCi SXI from Talera Ford last month.

Could you elaborate about TMP, what cost they quoted and how you included in final cost.

Thanks.
The TMP package for 2 years/30k kms costs approx INR 15000. For the third year, the TMP would cost an additional INR 15000 (I did not chose to take this). You could say this came as a freebie along with the 3 years/120k kms warranty. The dealer was not giving any corporate discount to me because my company is not registered with them. So, I pushed for other options. That is where the TMP + Warranty fitted in.
Old 9th October 2009, 11:41   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Financing option chosen is SBI. Here are the details.
OTR Price: 765000
Max Loan Amount: 650000 (approx. 85% of the OTR price)
EMI for 1st year: 13189 (2029 per lac) at 8% daily reducing
EMI for 2nd and 3rd year: 13819 (2126 per lac) at 10% daily reducing
EMI for further tenure: Interest rate based on PLR at that juncture (doesn't matter much because my idea is to foreclose the loan by 3 years)

Have to organize documents for the loan processing now. After I get the delivery of the car, will start a new ownership thread.

Thanks a lot for your advice guys.

-Subhash
++

Congratulations.
One more Pround owner of Fiesta.
GReat going.
Hope to get the car delivered to you very soon.!
Cheers
Old 9th October 2009, 15:39   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Subhash, congrats for booking Fiesta 1.6 S in blue color, she looks stunning in blue colour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
++

Congratulations.
One more Pround owner of Fiesta.
GReat going.
Hope to get the car delivered to you very soon.!
Cheers
Thank you guys. I am expecting the car delivery anytime between 20th to 25th of this month. The dealer tells me that he has already ordered the car to Ford. Should I ask him the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), would he have that already?
Old 9th October 2009, 16:49   #162
Senior - BHPian

Just seen that you are getting only Rs.7500 as loyalty bonus (eventhough you own a ford car?).
I didnt own any ford car (My last car was Maruti) yet my dealer promised giving
Rs.10000 as exchange bonus (whether exchange or loyalty who cares) but only after producing the copy of transferred RC (RC changed to the guy's name who bought the car from me). He further said that this amount will come from Ford and not from his dealership.
You may doublecheck on this with your guys?
Thanks
Old 9th October 2009, 16:55   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you guys. I am expecting the car delivery anytime between 20th to 25th of this month. The dealer tells me that he has already ordered the car to Ford. Should I ask him the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), would he have that already?
Once they receive car at their godown (in wagholi), they will pass on VIN number to you (it happened in my case), you can meet Mr. Nilesh at wagholi, who is looking after PDI and get the VIN number, even your sales person will help you.

@ Nairrk, Loyalty bonus and Exchange bonus are different, as He own Ford Ikon, He got loyalty bonus, if He exchange or sell his old car and do same process like you, He will get Rs. 10000/- extra, which is standard with many dealers across India.

Last edited by rajeshvin : 9th October 2009 at 17:07.
Old 9th October 2009, 17:17   #164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
Just seen that you are getting only Rs.7500 as loyalty bonus (eventhough you own a ford car?).
I didnt own any ford car (My last car was Maruti) yet my dealer promised giving
Rs.10000 as exchange bonus (whether exchange or loyalty who cares) but only after producing the copy of transferred RC (RC changed to the guy's name who bought the car from me). He further said that this amount will come from Ford and not from his dealership.
You may doublecheck on this with your guys?
Thanks
Well, if I went for an exchange I was promised INR 15000 as exchange bonus, the cheque for which they generally dispatch after some period of time after the new vehicle is delivered. This is loyalty bonus since I own a Ford Ikon. I just need to produce a copy of the RC to the dealer. For this they offered me INR 7500 as loyalty discount/bonus.

Quote:
Once they receive car at their godown (in wagholi), they will pass on VIN number to you (it happened in my case), you can meet Mr. Nilesh at wagholi, who is looking after PDI and get the VIN number, even your sales person will help you.
Thanks for the info, Rajesh. I reckon Mr. Sagar (the sales guy at Talera) will call me up when the vehicle arrives at their godown in Wagholi.

Last edited by wanderlustindia : 9th October 2009 at 17:19.
Old 9th October 2009, 17:34   #165
BHPian

Punto MJD E+ Bossanova White

Make : Fiat
Model : Punto
Variant : Emotion Plus
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 6-Oct-2009
Color : Bossanova White
Expected Delivery Date : 15-Oct-2009
Dealer & City : Hyderabad
Freebies : Rs 3000 off, Mud flaps, Mats, Teflon coating and 3M Sunfilm
Others : My company is not in their corporate list, where I can avail of Rs 6000/- discount. Instead, I only got Rs 3000/-. Considering insurance through agent outside is aorund 12k, I have opted out of insurance provided by dealer (which is 6k more). RTO registration charges in AP are only Rs 1200, whereas delaer is charging 3.5k. So opted out of this and you can also get the best possible number on day of registration if you do it yourself. So tried saving around 10 to 15k including freebies.

As I am typing this message, dealer has called me. There is some really good news from him. All who have already booked Punto, waiting for delivery, and also for who that are considering to buy before Deewali, Fiat is giving free insurance(12-18k) and free extended warranty (5.5K). That is cool 20k discount. I am very happy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks