Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2009, 10:42   #1
BANNED

Replace Audio System in Honda City VTEC

Hi Gurus,

I have City VTEC 2006 model which came with a fitted Alpine double din system with alpine speakers at rear and front. Now, i am not at all happy with the audio experience i want in my car, and looking for a replacement. Now, my questions are:

1. Best shop to do it in South Delhi? I have used Elegant Lajpat Nagar and Driven, EOK before. I found Elegant has genuine products with bill, whereas Driven has more of original grey market stuff. I prefer to buy things with original bill and warranty. I have seen Pioneer Gallery at Ambi Mall, Gurgaon, do they do fittings too?

@Gunbir sir, you helped me at Driven with my Wagon R, what are your recommendations for pepping this system, can the exisiting HU and speakers be used as it and use other components like Amp and Woofer pep this existing sytem, i really need suggestions on making my sound cool.

2. Can my existing system be sold? If yes, how much can it fetch me?

3. I want a shop which fits it well, no scratches in my car, clean work needed. This is the reason i have not put anything from outside till now in this car. Which is the one recommended for this?

Apart from this, i am looking to put good quality leather seat covers, as well as a genuine legal limits sumfilm. Please recommend me a place where to get this done neatly and genuinely?

Awaiting help from the gurus once again.

Thanks
Udit

Last edited by udit78 : 31st May 2009 at 10:59.
Old 31st May 2009, 23:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Try Performance Zone.
Really good place.
You can get all stuff there within your budget installed under your eye.
Contact smokin on the forum for help.
Old 1st June 2009, 00:37   #3
Senior - BHPian

What Do you mean by Original Grey market Stuff, You get what you ask for, Driven Stocks both Genuine as well as Grey Market stuff. You pick what you want. Installation is top notch, much much ahead of that what elegant provides. I would not hand over my Zen to Elegant for ICEing. Shabby work.

If you are so concerned about Grey market stuff, Try Visiting GYRO@Moti Bagh. 100% products with Bill and Warranty. No Product sold through GYRO is Grey market or without bill. You pick from GYRO means Original stuff, thats why you may find stuff expensive. Installation is again top notch.

Gunbir is banned from the forum and can no longer answer you queries. Those your Existing HU have preouts?? If yes then you can simply add an AMP and subwoofer, if dont wanna spend much, Else upgrading the front to components is what I will advise you to do first.

GYRO stocks sun films, The Entire range from Llumar to Garware is available, Installation well saw an BMW M3 getting tints from the same place so you can judge accordingly.
Old 1st June 2009, 07:40   #4
BANNED

Thanks for quick replies, no offense to Driven, i got my infinity compos installed there only... i like the work. Can i please get the address of both GYRO and Performance Zone.

Awaiting
Udit
Old 1st June 2009, 20:09   #5
Senior - BHPian

GYRO is located at Moti Bagh petrol pump, right before NanakPura Gurudwara, When you go from AIIMS to Dhaula Kuan, its the first petrol pump on your left. Indian Oil Petrol Pump

Performance Zone is located in Patel Nagar, Right next to the Patel Nagar metro station.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks