| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|1st March 2010, 22:48||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanked: 18 Times
Please suggest ICE for Chevrolet Cruze!!!
I just got my delivery of my Chevy Cruze 3 days back. It comes with pre-installed sound system which consist of a Stereo system with 6 CD changer & 4 door speakers. The output is very disappointing. It is a 2 channel sound system. Cant change the Player coz it is attached to the stearing as well.
I am looking for good door way speakers & 2 rear speakers, Please suggest . Also is it possible by any chance to install an amplifier & Basetube or woofer since it is a 2 channel system.
Budget anywhere between 10-20k.
|2nd March 2010, 09:24||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Mar 2007
Thanked: 2,879 Times
1. Since it is not known whether the Cruze HU has Pre-outs or not, you may have to get an amp which accepts speaker-level inputs
2. Get components for the front - JBL, Hertz, Blaupunkt, Illusion ... Components are a pair of mid-bass and tweeter. The midbass goes into the door, and the tweeter will go either into the mirror pod or at the base of the A-pillar. Leave the coaxials that are fitted in the rear door as is
3. Get a 4-channel amp - Kenwood, Blaupunkt, etc.
4. Get a JBL or Blaupunkt tube
5. Connect 2 channels of the amp to the front components
6. Bridge the other 2 channels and drive the sub tube
If you hunt around for good deals, you will be able to do all this in less than 20K, including the necessary wiring
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Choosing to Cruze - Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT. (First 500 kms)||a.sundaram||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||47||22nd April 2014 16:46|
|Chevrolet Cruze or the Chevrolet Optra - Which car and why?||blueorchid||Sedans||105||18th November 2011 10:03|
|Hyundai Verna Fluidic Vs. Chevrolet Optra Magnum vs Chevrolet Cruze||soulweaver||Sedans||55||3rd October 2011 10:48|
|Please Suggest ICE for Chevy Cruze!!!||nadim_90210||In-Car Entertainment||3||19th July 2010 21:38|