Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2007, 15:02   #1

Festive season deals for Estillo/Swift in Bangalore?

Hello and Greetings to everyone.
My sister in Bangalore is planning on buying a new car under the "company lease scheme".I was wondering if any of you here would know of any good festive discounts/deals happening in Bangalore.
With the budget being around 4.5lacs max(On Road),I had suggested the Santro and the Estillo.My brother-in-law being a tall guy would appreciate the head room.
My concerns with the Santro being that it is being phased out and also the A.S.S..i know that Hyundai are pretty strong in this area,but with my brother-in-law being in the Services,postings can be in pretty remore areas.For this reason alone ,Santro and a host of other cars(GM) are being not considered.
While I understand the Estillo is generally disliked in these quarters, I as well as my sister are not too fussed with its looks.Thats why the choice.
I would therefore,greatly appreciate if any of the members here could suggest any deals/discount offers that they know of.Do keep in mind that these offers are Bangalore specific as well as Maruti specific.
Appologise for the long mail(phew).
Cheers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks