Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2007, 12:56   #1
BHPian

Autofin or Concorde ??? Where should i get my car from?

Hello,
This is NOT a review. I am planning to go for a Indica Xeta (Petrol). I have been to Autofin, Bowenpally and Concorde, LB Nagar and found both the sales people good. Spoke to Sudhakar at Autofin and Gauri Shankar at Concorde. Planning to go by Finance and looking at best options. I am listing out pros and cons (applicable to me)

Autofin Pros:
  • Courteous staff
  • Very big showroom
  • Stockyard + Showroom + Service and all at one big ~1acre place
  • Read good reviews here @ TBHP
Autofin Cons :
  • Offering Finance at ExShowroom Price
  • Autofin, Bowenpally is about 20 Kms from my place
  • Couldn't get test drive on two ocassions, once even after confirming with their associate if the car is available at a fixed time.
Concorde Pros:
  • Courteous Staff
  • Got test drive even at about 5:45 as i called at 5:20 and went in. Also they had a Test Drive Feedback Form which i duly filled in.
  • Their person Rajesh saying that they will try to offer finance at OnRoad price.
  • Concorde is about 10 Kms from my place i.e nearer to my place by 10 kms than Autofin
Concorde Cons:
  • The actual finance person was unavailable at the time i went to concorde. Just got a rough quote then but received a call next day from their person who asked me to visit them again with documents.
  • Read terrible (except for one review) reviews at Mouthshut about Concorde, Bangalore and Hyderabad especially on service.
  • Stockyard at Sanatnagar (People here say i needn't visit their stockyard as they get the stock to their showroom at Vanasthalipuram, LB Nagar.)
  • Their Service Center is somewhere else and not at the same complex.
I DO NOT mind taking my car 20 kms for service if i get good service at Autofin. I like to take the car/bike for service to the dealer where i purchased it. I should to be happy with the decision on the dealer i finally choose. So i would like to hear from those who had purchased from Concorde and Autofin (Read already Zappo's review ) to post their views. And a BIG no to MALIK Motors please. So please don't suggest Malik Motors for me as i didn't like the experience at their showroom in Himayatnagar.

Thanks for your time.

@Mods: I hope this is the correct place for me to ask this. If not, please move this thread.
Old 12th December 2007, 13:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

I recently bought my Safari Dicor from Autofin in PrenderGhast road (behind Paradise). It is much smaller than their Bowenpally sowroom, but a decent sales experience.

Do not talk to any sales exec. Go straight to Mr. Ahmed , who is the senior manager there, and give him my reference. he will help you get the best deal, i can asure you. the guy is a real gentleman and a thorough professional.

but please DO NOT get ANY accessories fitted from them. their accessories department is crap and they chipped the silver paint from teh console of my safari while fixing the stereo. Get your accessories from Minister road ( I can reccommend you someone there from whom I got leather seats and sun film fitted- PM me if you are interested)

Stay away from concorde as they are thieves. these guys think that just because they are TATA company owned showroom, they are right and everyone else if a fool.

Another good thing about autofin is that they let you be with your car at the workshop in bowenpally. I have taken the safari there a couple of times for some minor suspension related work and was with the car all teh time.

dont know if that is the case with concorde and malik.
Himanshu

Last edited by himanshugoswami : 12th December 2007 at 13:59.
Old 12th December 2007, 14:00   #3
BHPian

Thanks Himanshu. You made my decision easier. Waiting to hear more from others...
Old 14th December 2007, 22:58   #4
BHPian

I chose Autofin Thanks for all your support. Will be doing booking tomorrow.
Old 21st January 2008, 17:35   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDreamer View Post
I chose Autofin Thanks for all your support. Will be doing booking tomorrow.
Wise choice, i had my share of headaches with the concord.

P.S. Sorry for the delayed response, i did not see this thread earlier.

raj.
Old 21st January 2008, 18:54   #6
BHPian

Thank you Autofin is the BEST dealer in Hyderabad for TATA-FIAT.
Old 13th July 2010, 01:51   #7

Tejaswini Motors

Hi Folks,
Has any on used the above dealer (tejaswimotors). I am looking at buing a Manza from tem.

Note from Mod : Old thread, hence closing

Last edited by GTO : 13th July 2010 at 18:49. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks