Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2008, 17:07   #1
BHPian

Need to service my Ford Ikon in Navi Mumbai

My Dad uses the car and he has no clue about where to service the car in Navi Mumbai, precisely Kopar Khairane and Vashi area.

I fear going to the Ford A.S.S because they charge you a fortune for a regular service. My car would need much more than a regular service

Can someone residing in Navi Mumbai, Vashi area guide me to a decent mechanic/service center. I intend to get the car serviced this Saturday.

Help greatly appreciated.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

There is Bhavna or is it Bhakti Motors in Nerul, its a Ford A.S.S, its best to get it there. Otherwise next to it is a garage also. You can also go near JMD Nerul in MIDC area where there are quite a few garages.
Old 1st February 2008, 17:01   #3
BHPian

I used to get my Ikon maintained by Siva auto care in Mhape / Pawne (behind the fire station on the Thane Belapur road).
He was earlier an A.S.S. for Maruti but started doing other cars long back.
I've known him for around 10 yrs and he's quite straight forward.
His no is 9821143320 / 27633053.
You could try him out. Do give your feed back later.

Last edited by bikefreak : 1st February 2008 at 17:02.
Old 1st February 2008, 17:56   #4
BHPian

Thanks guys. Will try out the Siva guy. I stay in Kopar Khairane and Mahape is close-by.

BUSA, its Bhavna Motors in Nerul. Like I said I fear to Ford A.S.S. They cost a bomb!
Old 12th February 2008, 00:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

So you got your car serviced? There is Bosch Service in Nerul, in the same lane as Maruti, Tata, Fiat, Renault, Mahindra.
Old 15th December 2010, 16:32   #6
BHPian

Who provides most reasonable and reliable ford service in Mumbai ?

Hi Friends ,

I have been getting my Ford cars serviced from Shaman Ford for last 7 years. They were very good but recently they have given up the ford dealership and hence now I am forced to find a new one in Mumbai. I request all you ford owners to share your experienes with me. It will really help me to select one who provides good service at reasonable costs. I have just learnt that the costs are not same with all Ford service facilities.

Best Regards
Amol Athalye

Last edited by Jaggu : 15th December 2010 at 19:35. Reason: Please use Search before opening a new thread. Thanks
Old 16th December 2010, 07:41   #7
Senior - BHPian

Re: Who provides most reasonable and reliable ford service in Mumbai ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolathalye View Post
They were very good but recently they have given up the ford dealership and hence now I am forced to find a new one in Mumbai.
There's Wasan Ford in Chembur and SC Ford in Goregaon/Malad where you can get your vehicle serviced. If you would like to try, there is Shreeji Ford in Thane. Choose your Service centre according to your accessibility.

I would not agree with the prices being different at Ford service centres, maybe the labour charges might vary but not a very great extent. The part prices would be the same all across Mumbai.
Old 29th December 2010, 20:37   #8
Senior - BHPian

Re: Need to service my Ford Ikon in Navi Mumbai

My Ikon is regularly serviced at Bhavna and I can say that they do a good job. Contact the service advisor Aatish. He is pretty good at diagnosis and gets a good job done.Ford spares have reduced a lot and they are no more as expensive as they used to be.
Old 24th November 2014, 17:08   #9
BHPian

Any recommendations for a good FNG for Ford in Navi Mumbai? I have a Figo and about to touch 1 Lacs KM. Bhavna Ford gave me a 30K estimate so looking for other options.
Old 25th November 2014, 08:37   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8guzzler View Post
Any recommendations for a good FNG for Ford in Navi Mumbai? I have a Figo and about to touch 1 Lacs KM. Bhavna Ford gave me a 30K estimate so looking for other options.
You can try Mahindra First choice service centres, they cater to multi car servicing. There's one at Nerul if its accessible to you. Details as below:

Quote:
Plot No D/233, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Shirvane Village, Thane Belapur Road, Nerul, Navi Mumbai - 400 706
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2015, 13:45   #11
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Need to get my Figo Serviced for 30k mark.
I am hesitant going to Bhavna Ford in Turbe as they charged me a whooping 9k for a 20 k Service.

Please suggest good FASS for Service any where in Navi Mumbai or Powai/Vikhroli area.

Options available:
1. AVK Ford
2. Wasan Ford
3. Bhavan Ford

I do not have any reviews about Wasan and AVK. AVK Sales have a bad review on MouthShut.

Please help, or any other place which provides good service in Vashi, Navi Mumbai area.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks