|View Poll Results: Who is India's people car maker|
|Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll|
| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|28th December 2006, 15:34||#16|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Thanked: 4 Times
It lost in both the accounts.
|28th December 2006, 16:03||#17|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 25 Times
1. Reliable. - Definitely Maruti Suzuki.
2. Fuel Efficient. - Which car is better in FE than the old horse M800.
3. Cheap to service and maintain. - again here Maruti Suzuki.
4. Safe - Here i think its TATA.
5. Good Looking and Modern. Although, I do feel that looks are something that buyers of these cars are willing to compromise on for the first 3 points. - Well Hyundai scores good over here with Santro,Getz,Accent and Sonata compared to say WagonR,Alto,Esteem,Baleno,Indica,and such.... except Maruti Suzuki Swift.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Maruti becomes India’s third largest utility vehicle maker||madan80||The Indian Car Scene||14||18th April 2017 15:26|
|India, World's 7th largest vehicle maker. Soon to be No. 5?||shortbread||The Indian Car Scene||13||29th September 2016 16:46|
|Servicing car as per the kms listed by Car maker?||VC12||Technical Stuff||8||27th April 2010 00:21|
|Renault Saved Japan's Second Largest car maker||devarshi84||The International Automotive Scene||3||12th February 2006 10:21|
|Which is the most knowledgable car maker when it comes to Service in modern cars||DRC||The Indian Car Scene||11||3rd January 2006 14:08|