Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2010, 10:23   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
hardly over 3 months, lol a friend on mine booked his 3.2fsi i january and is yet to receive it. he hopes to get it early july. absolute bs if you ask me.

He booked it from Shreyans or Audi Mumbai West ? If from Shreyans, he could be in for trouble, as in a never ending wait. But if its Audi Mumbai West & he still hasnt got delivary , id be suprized ..VERY suprized
Old 22nd June 2010, 13:39   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
He booked it from Shreyans or Audi Mumbai West ? If from Shreyans, he could be in for trouble, as in a never ending wait. But if its Audi Mumbai West & he still hasnt got delivary , id be suprized ..VERY suprized
its been transferred to audi west im told. it was booked with shreyans.
Old 22nd June 2010, 18:29   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
its been transferred to audi west im told. it was booked with shreyans.

Struck me before.Funny just last month when i took up this issue with the sales manager of Audi Mumbai West ( just casually asked him are Shreyans orders being transferred to them as prospective owner and people who booked with shreyans are really hassled) he said that as of now they havnt started doing so as the money also needs to be transferred to them which is not being done by Shreyans.
So basically ,according to him, as of last month nothing of this sort had been started.Fingers crossed for your friend. He booked a wonderful car ,thanks to the idiotic dealers the owners are being deprived of their babies !
Old 22nd June 2010, 20:26   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Struck me before.Funny just last month when i took up this issue with the sales manager of Audi Mumbai West ( just casually asked him are Shreyans orders being transferred to them as prospective owner and people who booked with shreyans are really hassled) he said that as of now they havnt started doing so as the money also needs to be transferred to them which is not being done by Shreyans.
So basically ,according to him, as of last month nothing of this sort had been started.Fingers crossed for your friend. He booked a wonderful car ,thanks to the idiotic dealers the owners are being deprived of their babies !
i really cant imagine how terrible audi india has messed up. i mean my friend is from one of indias largest construction families and if they treat billionaires like this i cant imagine how lesser mortals would be treated.
Old 25th June 2010, 10:37   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i really cant imagine how terrible audi india has messed up. i mean my friend is from one of indias largest construction families and if they treat billionaires like this i cant imagine how lesser mortals would be treated.

Lack of planning i suppose. Judging by everyone's Audi "buying experience" i guess im just a lucky exception who got his Audi quickly as it was already there !
Old 25th June 2010, 15:16   #36
BHPian

You did get real lucky Platza - My wait was 4 months - and that was actually brought down from 6!

Audi India has screwed up their dealer network in an amazing manner! With non-competition agreements in place, dealers have the India pie neatly cut up between them. Complacency has set in at the dealer level and Audi India doesn't have much options available. It's a horrible situation to be in for the guys dealing with Shreyans - shame our Judiciary is crippled and can't help out consumers promptly enough.
Old 25th June 2010, 17:04   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeding@160mph View Post
You did get real lucky Platza - My wait was 4 months - and that was actually brought down from 6!

Audi India has screwed up their dealer network in an amazing manner! With non-competition agreements in place, dealers have the India pie neatly cut up between them. Complacency has set in at the dealer level and Audi India doesn't have much options available. It's a horrible situation to be in for the guys dealing with Shreyans - shame our Judiciary is crippled and can't help out consumers promptly enough.
True & real sad.
Apart my exceptional case though, Audi Mumbai West were really prompt and good ! i dont know if that was just because they had newly set up. Fingers crossed. Hope they keep up the good work and dont follow in other Audi dealers footsteps .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks