Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP Worldwide > The International Automotive Scene

Old 9th June 2016, 22:26   #1
Default Google's Larry Page secretly investing in Flying Car startups

Google co-founder Larry Page is secretly building flying cars

A lengthy report from Bloomberg says that he owns two startups Zee.Aero and Kitty Hawk, two California startups working on developing a serious flying car. They are competing against each other to develop the technology.

For Page, this project is deeply personal. Hes been known to spend evenings with Elon Musk, both men thinking aloud about ways to fundamentally change transportation.

More Info : http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-car-factories
rubicon is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2016, 09:57   #2
Default re: Google's Larry Page secretly investing in Flying Car startups

While it is a good move to think about improving transportation - imagine (I'm now in Bangalore ) the sky and road filled with vehicles. Now if the waterways are also developed to improve transportation!!!

There must be a balance - we must protect the environment and also reduce pollution. EVs are the future I suppose.
e2p is offline   Reply With Quote