Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2013, 10:52   #1

Here I am, this is me.

Hey Team-BHPians,

Seems the 'Third time lucky' saying has proved itself again! Let me try to introduce myself in brief.

Into late 20s, I'm Boney George, hailing from the 'Gods own country' - Kerala, was born and brought up in Dubai before graduating from Anna University, Chennai and presently working out of Bangalore.

I've never been quite passionate about cars or bikes during my childhood, key interests then were movies, sports(football and cricket particularly). It was sometime during high school, I started following cars. I recall how I used to envy my classmate who drived to school in a 7-series BMW.

During graduation time, a classmate and I ventured into something we have never done before or heard of much. We bought a Kawasaki KB100 chassis for 4K(IIRC) and then plonked huge funds into restoring it. The 4 yrs of graduation seemed inadequate to restore to a completely bug free bike and finally had to sell it off to a local mechanic.

A few years back I met 2 car nuts from whom I happened to know the auto-world a lot more. They are anachronix and deetjohn on T-BHP. In a way, they inspired me to get glued to this forum and eventually come on board.

I had a vow to carry the LTD sticker after I become T-Bhp member and I'm proud to have it now on my Dove (what I call my i20 sports).

Happy revving and a Prosperous 2013!
Attached Thumbnails
Here I am, this is me.-c360_20130106091853.jpg  

Old 6th January 2013, 14:26   #2
BHPian

Re: Here I am, this is me.

Hello Boney,
Welcome on board.
Wish you a happy stay @ team-bhp.
Looking forward to ownership review of the i20!!
Old 6th January 2013, 15:31   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Team bhp!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boney_george View Post
I had a vow to carry the LTD sticker after I become T-Bhp member and I'm proud to have it now on my Dove (what I call my i20 sports).
That means the pic is a new one and the sun films are still on your car?
Old 6th January 2013, 20:59   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, boney. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on the forum.

Am sure you will become far more of a petrol head than you ever were if you, like most of us, log on daily. Enjoy )))
Old 6th January 2013, 22:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
Welcome to Team bhp!!

That means the pic is a new one and the sun films are still on your car?
Thanks Karthik1100. Yes, I have retained the film on the rear windshield while the rest are removed. By the way, they are not as dark as it looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, boney. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on the forum.

Am sure you will become far more of a petrol head than you ever were if you, like most of us, log on daily. Enjoy )))
Thanks pganapathy! I'll certainly make it a point to adhere to the regulations here.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 7th January 2013 at 00:48. Reason: please try and use the multiquote option or click on edit post if posting a reply within 30minutes. More in the rules thread. Thanks!
Old 7th January 2013, 11:59   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome and have a plesant stay on board.

See you around and have a great 2013 !

regards,

Foby
foby.sebastian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2013, 20:36   #7

Heyy Brian Adams,

Welcome aboard T-BHP

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year.

Regards'

Torque
torqueofdatown is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks